Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Massacre vs Anna Ballic RP

2 posters

Go down

Matt Massacre vs Anna Ballic RP Empty Matt Massacre vs Anna Ballic RP

Post  Matt_Massacre Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:05 pm

“Feuer frei” by Rammstein plays over the sound system as pyrotechnics shoot down from the rafters and hit the stage causing more explosions to set off on the entrance ramp. Matt Massacre makes his way out from the back with a gas mask on and a flamethrower in his hands, he gets half way down the ramp and stops and starts spraying fire everywhere from the flamethrower. He continues to make his way down and into the ring, as he climbs through the ropes he tasks his gas mask off and sets it and the flamethrower in a corner and grabs a mic.

Rin: Holy hell what an amazing ring entrance!
Roxanne: That must cost him a pretty penny.
Rin: Now after the light show lets see what he has to say.

Matt Massacre: How was that for entertainment? I came here to entertain the people, because that is the name of this roster, isn't it? Black Thorn Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT! I saw the first show and I must say I was entertained, but that first show was missing one thing. And that one thing was...not me. I wasn't going to pull some cliché line and say “me.” What the show was missing was FIRE! That first show lacked pyrotechnics and I think I made up for that.

Most of the crowd starts chanting “Fire! Fire! Fire!”

Matt Massacre: I'm not sure if you people can tell, but I like, no no wait, LOVE FIRE! Some say money makes the world go 'round, but if you're a pyromaniac like me, you and me both say the answer to that is fire. There is just something about fire that is mesmerizing. But enough about fire for now, there will be more time to talk about that later.

Roxanne : Well now that he's done on his fire rant, let's see why he's here.
Rin: I kind of wanted to hear him talk about fire more.
Roxanne: Shut up.

Matt: The reason why I joined BTWE was, and I'll admit this is going to be cliché, to become a champion. I know that is what everyone else is gunning for, well that and maybe respect, but I don't need respect since I already have it.

The crowd looks confused

Matt Massacre: Now onto tonight, I have a match with Anna Ballic. I know she is female, but she didn't have to make it so obvious with a last name like “ball lick.” Ha ha sorry, I just had to make a childish joke, a bit of toilet humor if you will. But in all seriousness I don't approve of hitting women, but this is no mere women. She is a man in a woman's body. For example take the “Incredible Hulk” and compress him down to regular size, remove the green, then take that and put it inside of a female and you have Anna Ballic. I'm guessing she took too many steroids and she probably has a “johnson” as well, I can already see her mustache, so far it's only a Hitler mustache, but hopefully she'll let it grow out into a Fu Manchu and curl the ends up, so she can be stylin' ha ha, but seriously just let it grow out into a beard so I can call you “the bearded she-hulk.”

The crown laughs with Matt Massacre

Roxanne: This has gone on long enough, just talk about the damn match with her.
Rin: He already stated it might not be a “her,” ha ha.

Matt Massacre: Ok, ok. Now back to the fire. My match with the “she-hulk” is an inferno match. Which means I get to have my favorite thing and best friend in a match with me. So it's not going to go so well for Anna Ballic-er. Since I am a self-proclaimed “Master of the Flame,” I know everything there is to know about fire, especially what it is capable of. Which means I can garan-damn-tee we will get to see a burnin' bitch tonight!

The crowd cheers as Massacre pick up his flamethrower and starts shooting flames high into the air.
Matt_Massacre
Matt_Massacre

Back to top Go down

Matt Massacre vs Anna Ballic RP Empty Re: Matt Massacre vs Anna Ballic RP

Post  KamiKazie44 Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:01 pm

added to 2nd show

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Matt Massacre vs Anna Ballic RP Empty Re: Matt Massacre vs Anna Ballic RP

Post  Matt_Massacre Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:58 am

KamiKazie44 wrote:added to 2nd show
Damn straight lol