Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shogun demands Vengeance!

3 posters

Go down

Shogun demands Vengeance! Empty Shogun demands Vengeance!

Post  Shogun Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:23 am

The lights go out in the arena and when they turn on The Demonic God Shogun is in the ring with a mic in his hand and a serious expression on his face.

Rin:Shogun skipped his entrance this week and it getting right to the point. I wonder what he has to say.

Shogun:I Have come here tonight for one reason and one reason alone...Last week while i was making my way to the ring to defeat Gary Barnes I was attacked by someone.

Roxanne:It was good to see someone beat the hell out of Shogun after what he did to RDJ

Rin:Well we didn't see anything the lights were out of the time. What a cowardly way to attack!

Shogun:This is another example of a fool trying to make his mark by attacking me.
The only problem is the coward attacked in the dark where I could not retaliate or see who it was.

The crowd boos their disapproval

Shogun:I am here tonight to find out who cost me my match last week so that I may punish them accordingly!
Whoever attacked me last week come out here now show me what kind of a man would attack his rival in the dark like a weakling!

The lights go out in the arena cutting off whatever Shogun was going to say next
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Shogun demands Vengeance! Empty Re: Shogun demands Vengeance!

Post  The Creater of Greatness Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:59 pm

*The lights go out in the arena cutting off whatever Shogun was going to say next. The arena stays dark for a few moments as Shogun and the crowd gets restless. Then all of a sudden the tron begins to look at though blood is covering it. The arena is still too dark to see Shogun in the ring. You then see something wipe it away and a figment of a man sitting in a chair like a shadow in the back ground. With the limited light all you can see is the outline of the figure. The figure seems to be sitting in a thorn style chair. The man then begins to speak with an eerie voice that is like a voice the crowd has heard once before, but they are unsure where*
-
Rin: I don't like the looks of this at all Roxanne.

-
Ronxanne: This man may just put me in the mood. He is dark and mysterious.

-
Unknown Man: So you are wonder who would do such a thing to the self proclaimed great Shogun.

-
*The man begins to laugh a high pitched evil laugh as he just sits there with his back touching the back of the chair as if he was a king.*

-
Unknown Man: Did you ever think it wasn’t you the person was trying to get the attention of. Did you ever think you were more than just a mark to get to the man in charge of BTWE?

-
Rin: What in the world is going on here. Shogun a mark to who?

-
Roxanne: I don't know but I like how he thinks.

-
*The unknown man the stands up slowly and walk over to a fire place in which the flames were dim. The man then throws something on the fire and a huge flame erupts. You can see the man full as the sun was out. It is none other the Brenden Reigns a man who has a past with GM Red Dragon. The arena fills with loud boos from the crowd. After lighting the fire he
walks closer to the camera and begins talking again*

-
Roxanne: OH MY GOD! BRENDEN REIGNS!!!

-
Rin: Yeah, Brenden Reigns and these fans know who and what he is all about.

-
Brenden Reigns: Shogun you say you have a twisted side. The only problem is your ego gets in the way of knowing anything that is true about yourself.

-
Rin: I can't believe he is calling Shogun out.

-
Roxanne: You must not know anything about Brenden Reigns. Every fed he has been in he has turned evil ways upon it.

-
*Reigns get to where the camera is and you see the lights finally turn on and Shogun doesn’t look to happy to see who it is*

-
Reigns: Shogun, I picked you to attack, because you are full of lies. You beat down Red Dragon Jr as if it was hard. You never showed me a true evil side. Now the reason I did it. That is the kicker.

-
*Reigns pauses for a moment*

-
Reigns: You master, *chuckles* Sorry I mean General Manager doesn’t want to give me a contract. He knows I put him through pain mentally and physically the last time we were around each other.

-
Rin: He still wants a piece of the GM Red Dragon. I can't under stand this.

-
Roxanne: He retired him long ago, now he wants to put him out for good.

-
*Reigns get’s right up close to camera so only his face is seen*

-
Reigns: You are a pawn to get me one. You want me you come get me. I am in the arena somewhere. Come find me.

-
*Reigns then turns around as to disrespect whatever Shogun has to say and walks back to the throne he was sitting in and the camera just stays on him while Shogun with a pissed look in his face brings the mic back to his mouth.*

-
Roxanne: I love it. Actually I think I may be in love with this man.

-
Rin: Roxanne you are twisted, but I don't think Reigns will see you as the same as him.

-
Roxanne: Shut up Rin. He will love me.
The Creater of Greatness
The Creater of Greatness

Back to top Go down

Post  Shogun Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Shogun:Unfortunately for you I am no fool and will not fall for a trap like last week though I must say you have courage...A fools courage but courage non the less.

Shogun paces around the ring as if restless

Shogun:No I cant have someone like you ruining my chances at winning the Black Thorn title I could care less about your quarrel with Red Dragon I am no puppet of his The Demonic God has no master!

Shogun continues to pace around the ring looking angrier by the second

Shogun:Red Dragon I want you to come out here right now!...I want a match with that man I want revenge and I want it tonight no one calls The Demonic God a puppet without punishment!
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Moments later with the chants of Red Dragon, he steps out from the back, no music, no video as Brenden is still up there on the Thorn-Tron. He quickly walks down the ramp as he hurries up the steps and into the ring. With a serious look on his face, a little worried bit comes over him.
-
Red Dragon: Shogun, we're friends and all, but.. I can't give you that match. He doesn't have a contract or anything. He shouldn't even be here! I'll have this taken care of right away but there will be no match.
-
The crowd starts to scream with the chants "Shogun shogun shogun"
-
Red Dragon: I will not have this sick and twisted freak on my show! And he will NOT compete tonight or any night for that matter!
-
Rin: Red Dragon is surely not happy about this one.
-
Roxanne: What do you expect. Shogun doesn't know the past between those two. Brenden was the one who retired Red from the wrestling business.
-
Shogun not happy at all stands there, gripping the mic with fire in his eyes.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Shogun Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Shogun walks up and gets into Red Dragons face

Shogun:You will give him a contract and I will have a match with him!

Shogun looks as though he is about to strike Red

Shogun:Just because you are scared of Reigns does not mean I am I fear no man nor monster and Reigns is no different I will not hesitate to use force if I must Red Dragon you know me well enough to understand that I have little patience for fools. It is obvious that he will not stop until he gets what he wants...So give it to him so that I may get what I want...I need him out of the way or I will never win the Black Thorn belt that I crave don't you understand that!

Red Dragon looks defiant as ever which makes Shogun even more mad Shogun grabs Red by his shirt and pulls him so that the two are nose to nose

Shogun:Don`t make me hurt you Red we are friends but I will not let you stop me from reaching my dreams...
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Red Dragon smirking as he pushes Shogun back.
-
Red Dragon: Not a wise choice if you want that title... first of all, I am NOT scared of him.. The guy is just a freak... Listen Sho, yes we are friends, but if you lay a hand on me again, I will take actions into my own hands, and I can tell you this... You won't be seeing the Black Thorn title when you're sitting in a hospital!
-
Roxanne: Oh man, this is getting heated.
-
Red Dragon: But you are Shogun, I would want the same thing you want... So... Here is your chance... You will not fight tonight against him... But at our first PPV since opening up again, you will face the freak! One on One... He is not signed, if he wins he gets his contract, if he loses he must NEVER return here again.
-
Rin: There we go, Shogun vs Brenden Reigns.
-
Red Dragon: I trust you to do whats best for Black Thorn, Sho. I know you can take this jerk out. So this is your chance at revenge. Don't screw this up. He joins, there isn't nothing stopping him.
-
Roxanne: That is for sure. Reigns is sick... No one will stop him if he gets in here.
-
Red Dragon facing Sho, turns around to see Reigns standing up laughing.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:47 pm

you get last part Reigns Smile

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  The Creater of Greatness Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:56 pm

*Reigns then begins to speak*
-
Reigns: *With evil laughter in his voice* Boys, boys, boys, no need to fight on my account. Red Dragon I see you have not aged very well. But to my first point of this matter. Shogun you say you are demonic. You haven't begun to see what evil things can happen to ones mind and body.

-
*Reigns pauses and begins to walk up to the fire. On his way he grabs a log and throws it with a flame exploting out. He then walks towards the camera once again*
-
Reigns: Red Dragon is to smart to let me in this fed. He knows what I am capable of doing. He knows how I work my ways to get what I want. You may say you aren't scared My old friend, but you know what I bring with me.

-
*Reigns begins to laugh his evil laugh once again.*

-
Reigns: Shogun, you are luck he won't sign me. You wouldn't want to see me in BTWE let alone in the ring. Red Dragon you know I am good for the company as I bring ratings with my evil ways. Shogun you better work harder on getting what you want.
-
*Reigns turns around and begins to walk back to the thorn type chair. As he gets there he stops in front of it just starring at the fire.*
-
Reign: Red Dragon, you should think hard and long about what I did to you in the past. Maybe then you will choose to bring me in. So you and I can feud once again. That or pay for not.

-
*The crowd is booing as Reigns then sits down and all the crowd hears through out the arena are the sound of Reigns evil laughter as the tron turns off and Shogun and Red Dragon are standing there. Red Dragon with a angry look on his face as he thinks about his past with Brenden Reigns, and Shogun wanting to find Reigns to make him pay.*
The Creater of Greatness
The Creater of Greatness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down