Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walk like a man, talk like a ..... chimp.

2 posters

Go down

Walk like a man, talk like a ..... chimp. Empty Walk like a man, talk like a ..... chimp.

Post  Justin Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:55 pm

~The fans in the arena go wild as the video wall lights up and the Gold Thorn champion Justin Capable can be seen walking into the locker room area singing to himself.~
-
"Walk like a man, talk like a man, swim like a man, cook like a man, hump like a man, dump like man, da daa daa daaaa like a maaannnn...."
-
~Justin opening his locker and shoving his backpack inside, it doesnt quite fit and he punches it several times to get it inside, he shakes his fist looking pained, he then turns to walk to the side, forgetting the open locker door that hits him clean in the face, Justin yelping in pain and rubbing his nose as he slams the locker and goes to check his face in the mirror, he checks his nose before noticing the reflection of the camera over his shoulder in the mirror, he turns with a smile.~
-
"Errr hey there, you didnt see any of that right?"
-
~The cameraman shrugging as Justin continues.~
-
"Good good, I wouldnt want people to think I was accident prone or stupid! Now you heard earlier that id heard on the rumour mill about a champ versus champ affair at the PPV, well Ive arrived tonight and the first thing I hear from our esteemed General Manager is that im in a champ versus champ non-title bout tonight against Raven Connelly!"
-
~Justin looking thoughtful~
-
"Now I found the idea of facing Cash Conners an interesting proposition but I confess to being a litte unsettled about tonights proposed match up, you see I like Raven, she works damn hard and has impressive ring skills but she is female.... Im not being sexist and clearly Joe Bow likes using his fists on women but I just wasnt bought up that way, I understand that like me Raven is a professional but im just making my thoughts clear, i'll be there and i'll fight im just letting it be known that im not happy about it.
-
But regardless it seems that my next couple of matches can either cement my place in BART or destroy it, in 2 weeks im going to face both of my fellow champions and I'll let it be known right now that I intend to win both matches, I already hold the belt with the real history in BTWE and when I soundly beat my two fellow champions it will leave little doubt in anyodies minds just who is number one in BEWT!!
-
Justin Capable - so much more than just a pretty face!"

-
~Justin grinning for the camera bringing a torrent of laghter from the capacity crowd as the picture fades.~

Justin

Back to top Go down

Walk like a man, talk like a ..... chimp. Empty Re: Walk like a man, talk like a ..... chimp.

Post  KamiKazie44 Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:23 pm

added to 4th show

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum