Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From The Hospital

Go down

From The Hospital Empty From The Hospital

Post  KamiKazie44 Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Camera turns to Roxanne and Rin who are sitting there talking about things for the show. Roxanne quickly notices and starts.
-
Roxanne: Welcome Black Thorn fans, here right now we have a interview with Red Dragon Jr. He is currently in the hospital after the hardcore match with Shogun and fight with Cash Conners. So please welcome, Red Dragon Jr!
-
The Thorn-Tron turns on with Jr laying in a hospital bed, badly hurt, taped up ribs and arms. Brace around his neck as he can still feel the pain as he slightly moves. The crowd boos him and chants " You suck " all over.
-
Roxanne: Ignore these fans, Jr... So, how are you feeling? When will we be seeing the greatest wrestler of Black Thorn back?
-
With Rin rolling her eyes, Jr moves slightly up with his back against the wall and a pillow under him. He smiles just a little.
-
Jr: Ahh! Well anyways, about how I'm feeling, that is a stupid question to ask, but when I'll be back? With my injuries I don't think so soon.. Of course that is what doctor said. I will be back sooner than you all think.
-
Rin: Jr, what do you plan to do when you come back? Afterall, you are... well... You haven't won a match yet. So Roxanne calling you the greatest Black Thorn has is a little over doing it don't you think.
-
Jr smirks and seconds later has a serious look over his face.
-
Jr: Well aren't you a funny one. Listen, I am the greatest Black Thorn has! There is NO denying that. And when I return, I will prove it. I will NOT lose till I am happy where I stand in Black Thorn! I promise that!
-
Roxanne: Sorry about Rin here, she just don't understand anything. But I gotta ask, what do you plan to do to your father? We seen you attack him... Not agreeing to it but you did... He than put you in a hardcore match with Shogun, which of course you had to piss him off to get him thinking right... Then after that brutal match, your father decides to put you in a match with Cash Conners.. For the silver Thorn championship... He didn't expect you to even win as it is.
-
Jr: *Laughing lightly* My father thought it would be fun and entertaining to the crowd if I was to fight the next week after serious injuries... I don't know what he plans to do when I get back, but I will over come those odds! You see, Rox, I will get my revenge over Red Dragon, Shogun, Cash Conners and anyone else who tries to help my father.
-
Roxanne: Well, I'd like to wish a fast and safe recovery for you Jr, and hope t osee you back soon.
-
Jr: *Nodding* I'll be back here sooner than you think, and I will make the name Red Dragon bigger than my father ever could dream of!
-
The camera fades.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down