Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wouldnt Bob have been easier?

Go down

Wouldnt Bob have been easier? Empty Wouldnt Bob have been easier?

Post  Justin Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:45 pm

~Justin sits at a bar, grizzled, leather clad bikers either side of him knocking back shots of Jack Daniels and pints of beer, Justin is wearing a neon pink t-shirt and what can only be described as tiger stripe orange leggings couples with pink hockey socks and white trainers. Justin lifts a hand to get the barmans attention, the heavily tattoo'd barman wanders over and Justin smiles before saying.~
-
"Mineral water, shaken and not stirred.... oh and make it a pint!"
-
~The barman rolling his eyes and walking away to get the water as Justin turns to the camera with a grin.~
-
"Ah well seems I picked up my first ever BEEP loss, but Raven was the better lady on the night and I congratulate her, it was by far the best fight ive been involved with here in BILE and it showed me that I could take that Black Thorn championship ad unify the three titles once Ive dealt with my opponent at the Pay Per View."
-
~The Barman placing Justins water in front of him and requesting $2.49, Justin handing over $2.50 and winking at the barman as he says.~
-
"Keep the change!!
-
Where was I? Oh yes my opponent a the PPV...... Cash it seems you've had a few things to say about me and after watching the tapes a few times I can only recommend that in future you really try to NOT act your age, seriously kid I may take the odd stumble on occasion or stub a toe but thats life, I have a nervous disposition but dont let that fool you, when the bell rings i am pure class.
-
I'm getting fed up of haters, I didnt enjoy school, trut be told I struggled quite a bit and my exam results werent good for much other than making up the rear end of the alphabet, I also didnt particularly like the standard sports, I fell over a fair bit and got laughed at but the day I tried wrestling is the day I found my true calling! So laugh all you like, I'll be your comedian, i'll be the comedy interludes but young Conners when I am in the ring and the bell rings and my title is on the line you can bet your house and your virginity that I am going to do whatever it takes to leave victorious!!"

-
~Justin pausing for a sip of his water, he several gulps before beginning to cought choking on his own water, he struggles for a second and then coughs again with water shooting out of both nostrils, the bikers either side of him move clear and look at him like he's rabid. Justin bashing his own chest a few times and coughing again before looking at the bikers.~
-
"Sorry guys, wrong damn hole!"
-
~Justin wiping the water from his face and coughing for a final time.~
-
"Anyway, I have some serious drinking to do so I have one final question for you Cash.... In your last little tirade you said you had decided to start calling me 'the man who has no common sense yet still was able to get talent in this sport' - and I've gotta say that for once im wondering exactly who the idiot is..... Firstly I thought you were English speaking but this seems to be from some ancient Mongolian Dialect, that or im not the only one who shouldve paid more attention in school..."
-
~Justin chuckling to himself and grabbing his glass again.~
-
"Oh and it's quite a mouthful - wouldnt Bob have been easier?"
-
~Justin smiling to himself as he raises the glass to the camera and we fade to black.~

Justin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum