Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new signing...

Go down

A new signing... Empty A new signing...

Post  Justin Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:45 am

~The GM's door opens and two men walk in, the fans in the arena instantly going mental as Red Dragon stands with a smile on his face and shakes the hand of the larger of the two men.~
-
RD:"It's good to have you with us Scorpy, welcome to BTWE!"
-
A new signing... Mikeawesome
-
Scorpy:"It's been a while Red and it's good to be here!"
-
~Red shaking hands with the second man.~
-
RD:"I've heard a lot about you Clayton, welcome to Black Thorn Wrestling!"
-
A new signing... JeffMonson
-
Clayton:"I doubt what you've heard does me justice but you'll get to see the real thing soon enough."
-
~Clayton chuckling as he sits down, Scorpy and Red also sitting.~
-
RD:"Well I think we're all happy on whats going to happen so i've had some contracts drawn up for you, your addition should certainly make next season interesting, it's a shame that TBG folded but their loss is our gain."
-
Scorpy:"TBG wasnt the same, I took Clayton there as we were hoping it'd return to it's former glories but it just didnt happen, most of the guys I used to call brother have gotten fat and lazy and undeserving of their billing, laziness killed TBG - may it rest in peace."
-
Clayton:"TBG served a purpose, I fought their best and I beat their best and now I can wrestle in BTWE knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have what it takes to beat the best in the game, when I joined TBG I had doubts but now I have none, Clayton the Detonator Dean and BTWE will be a winning combination for sure."
-
~Red Dragon sliding a contract across the able and handing Clayton a pen, Clayton smiling and quickly signing his name.~
-
Clayton"It is done, now I'll spend the next few weeks at my training camp awaiting the new season, when that rolls around i'll be ready to tap anybody you place in front of me and come seasons end and the PPV you'll see the Detonator fighting for gold and woe betide the person unfortunate enough to be placed in front of me!!"
-
~All three men standing and once again shaking hands.~
-
Scorpy:"Okay let's get outta here kid, fancy a beer?"
-
Clayton:"Ah what the hell, let's celebrate, training starts tommorow."
-
~Red chuckling as Scorpy and Clayton make their exit and the picture fades out.~

Justin

Back to top Go down