Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(2nd Season first show) Shogun calls out Raven

3 posters

Go down

(2nd Season first show) Shogun calls out Raven Empty (2nd Season first show) Shogun calls out Raven

Post  Shogun Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Intense organ music begins to play in the arena when suddenly the lights go out and a wall of fire bursts from the entrance ramp as the music picks up.
After a moment Shogun can be seen walking through the fire down the entrance ramp the walls of fire dies down but with each step Shogun makes two small bursts of fire erupt from the entrance ramp following him on his way to the ring.
When he walks up the steps and into the ring the flames die down and the lights return to the arena as Shogun gets a mic and begins to speak. The crowd boos Shogun for the events that took place during the opener but Shogun looks normal if not a little solemn.

Rin:Shogun is back but I do not understand what more could he want to say we already know he betrayed Red Dragon and all of BTWE just so he could win himself some glory...

Roxanne:For the last time Shogun is a very complex man his concept of honor and dignity is different from yours or mine you come to understand this from watching Shogun`s career like I have.

Rin:Why would you be watching Shogun`s career?

Roxanne:He made a big impact in the original BTWE who wouldn't wanna see him progress further?

Shogun:I am not here to talk about Red Dragon or Brendon Reigns I am here to call out our Black Thorn Champion Raven Connoly!

The fans cheer at the name but seem confused at the same time

Rin:Why on earth would Shogun want to call out Raven?

Roxanne:He obviously wants a title shot and what better way to get his shot than to call out the champion herself.

Shogun:Before you come out however I would like to congratulate you on your victory against Red Dragon Junior he is certainly no pushover and you should be proud of winning against someone who you had no idea you were going to face.

Rin:Well Shogun definitely hasn't lost the ability to compliment other people on their accomplishments

Roxanne:Shogun really is a good person he just handles things differently.

Shogun:Though unfortunately for you your title reign will be coming to an end very soon because I will be your next opponent for the title! No one else in the roster has given you a true challenge but that ends no because with your consent I would like to issue a challenge to you right now I want to fight you for your belt and if you are a real champion you will come out here nowe and at least speak with me face to face!

Shogun drops the mic and begins to wait with a look of longing and desperation on his face.

Roxanne:Shogun really wants to get that title its been his lifes dream you have to understand Rin that he has wrestled sicne he was 18 in the BTWE in the last few years he has been screwed out of ever world title shot he ever got this might be his last chance in his eyes.

Rin:But that's stupid! With his talent Shogun could get many more title shots in the future!

Roxanne:Shogun doesn't think so...
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

(2nd Season first show) Shogun calls out Raven Empty Re: (2nd Season first show) Shogun calls out Raven

Post  KamiKazie44 Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:49 pm

As Shogun is waiting in the ring for Raven, Fire works and flames shoot up from the stage and ramp. Flames shoot down the ramp on the ends as Red Dragon Jr appears. Shogun glares at Jr who is smiling. Holding a mic, he is slowly walking down the ramp.
-
Jr: Well well well, Shogun wants a title shot. Apparently a man who losses to Brenden Reigns deserves a title match? I think not.
-
Jr slides into the ring as he stands up looking around as the crowd boos.
-
Jr: SHUT UP! I shouldn't even be out here in front of you jerks! Anyways, now that I'm out here. I demand a rematch!
-
Roxanne: He does deserve it! Jr is very talent and for sure the future of this business!
-
Rin: Are you kidding? He had his chance, not like he was suppose to be here at Canadian Carnage... But he did.
-
Jr: I might of lost last night, but I made an impact like I promised! I took out the security guards, the challenger and ended up in the Black Thorn Title match! At least I can say I did that. What can you say? You lost to your opponent because you didn't bother trying? Shows how much you care about BTWE! Get a grip man, I'm the future and you... Well you're just some washed up no good superstar. You done NOTHING right since you been here, and looks like my father would agree with your problems in the beginning!
-
Rin: This kid has no respect for anyone here.
-
Roxanne: No one respects him, he shouldn't respect anyone. When they give some he will give some. It's how it works.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

(2nd Season first show) Shogun calls out Raven Empty Re: (2nd Season first show) Shogun calls out Raven

Post  Shogun Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Shogun looks at RDJ with a look of slight annoyance in his eyes

Shogun:Unless you forgot the reason you even left BTWE is because I did do something...I decimated you in a hardcore match Raven beat you but I DESTROYED you and yet you think you deserve another shot before me? Have you learned nothing while you were in a hospital bed?

Shogun looks right into RDJs eyes though Shogun`s eyes show remorse rather than anger

Shogun:It is my time RDJ you may not think it but I respect you more than just about anyone in this roster even though you use underhanded if not psychotic tactics you have talent and the guts to use your talent you will have your time but your chance is up and mine has come...

Rin:Shogun is showing RDJ of all people in the building respect?

Roxanne:Not only that but he is giving RDJ a huge compliment I mean there is a lot of talent in the building and Shogun has only recognized two people since coming here...Raven and now RDJ
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Jr has a smirk on his face as he starts to laugh over at Shogun.
-
Jr: Being so nice to me now, I wonder why? Ha! Not like I care. I stand by what I say, I deserve it more then you do! After all, you gave up on BTWE in that match! Anyone can watch it and find out! Hell earlier tonight you said you gave him the win!
-
Rin: He just can't respect anyone can he?
-
Jr: Oh, wait... Of course you deserve a title show! I mean, you gave up in your match! Of course, I'm sorry Sho... Giving up on the one roster you say you respect always deserves a title shot. I don't know what I was thinking.
-
He turns towards the ropes but stops. Turning around with an evil grin.
-
Jr: Oh and by the way, the beaten you gave me wasn't anything to keep me out for awhile.. It took you and Cash to do what you did to put me in the hospital yet I was back at the PPV. Seriously, you got a lot more to learn about injuring someone. I really don't wanna pay another visit to Anne, do I?
-
Shogun getting angry, Jr smirks as he backs into a corner.
-
Jr: Well, let's see what the champ has to say about this. Either give person who gives up in a match a chance or give the man who made her do all she had to to win! I think after all, it was me to give her the best match of her BTWE career so far! And if someone gives up in the match, I don't think the fans or boss would like that... AGAIN!
-
So lets see what she says.
-
Roxanne: He does have a point there. Raven's biggest match was last night, she almost lost it a couple times.
-
Rin: Yes but shogun could be her biggest challenge yet... Of course if he doesn't give up..

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Connoly Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:54 am

'Warriors Code' by Dropkick Murphys hits the arena speakers.

Rin: Well it looks like these two aren't going to wait long for their answer.

Roxanne: It's about time she decided to show up.

-

Raven Connoly runs out onto the stage, she runs to one side of the stage and points out to the crowd, and does the same on the other side of the stage causing the crowd to erupt in cheers. She then runs to the center of the stage and looks directly at Shogun and Red Dragon Jr. as she holds the Black Thorn Title above her head and gives her usual battle cry, a barrage of fireworks go off behind her. Raven throws the belt over her shoulder and runs down the ramp making sure to high five as many fans as possible. She climbs up the ring steps to the turnbuckle and pauses and looks at the two men standing in the ring.

-

Roxanne: UH OH, Looks like someone is scared.

Rin: I seriously doubt that.

-

Raven climbs into the ring, and walks across the ring between Shogun and RDJ, she shoots them both a look as if telling them to keep their distance as she climbs the turnbuckle. She throws the belt in the air screaming again as the fans chant her name. She then turns around and sits on the top of the turnbuckle pad of the top rope.

-

Raven Connoly: Boys, boys, boys, let's calm down, I don't want you two to start fighting over me now. So you two think you deserve a shot huh, hmmm, I'm not so sure about that boys, what have you guys done to deserve one huh? Lets see Red Jr., what have you done, crashed your fathers PPV, attacked several of his security guards and his challenger for the Black Thorn Championship match. After that you hijacked his spot in the match, and came out here talking all big about how you where going to win that title, and how that title was yours...,

-

Raven pauses and smiles at RDJ.

-

Raven: How'd that work out for ya sweetie?

-

RDJ glares at Raven, clearly simmering with rage.

-

Raven: Then we have you Shogun, lets see Red Dragon put you in a match with Brenden Reigns, a match that if Brenden Reigns won he would get a contract with BTWE. So Red Dragon put you in the match to make sure that didn't happen, and you went and lost that match. I don't know boys, I don't think either of you two are on the top of Red's list for a title shot.

-

Shogun and RDJ both look at Raven, both of them seem irritated by what she is saying. Raven jumps off the top rope onto the mat.

-

Raven: But I tell you what, I respect both of you guys, your both amazing at what you do, there's no denying that. Your right RDJ, last nights match was one of the hardest matches I've fought here in BTWE, but I wouldn't say you were my hardest opponent hands down. You see, I respect you both, but I also respect a lot of other people on this roster, and I can think of a few others that deserve a shot too.

-

Raven walks over so she is standing next to the two of them.

-

Raven: However, you guys asked first, and like I said last night, I'll take on all challengers for this title, no questions asked. So the question is, how do we do this, do you two have a #1 contenders match, do I have a gauntlet match taking on one after the other, or do we have a good ol' three-way.

-

There are some snickers and laughter from the crowd. Raven turns and looks out into the arena and smirks.

-

Raven: Lets try to keep our minds out of the gutters guys. Anyway, unlike the two of you, I know my place, and I have the utmost respect for our GM. He's the boss, and this is his show, so I accept your challenges, I'll let him work out the details.
Raven Connoly
Raven Connoly

Back to top Go down

Post  Shogun Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:17 am

Shogun stares at Raven for a moment before speaking again

Shogun:You have no idea how much respect I have for our GM...however there comes a time when a warrior needs to take matters into his own hands and that time is now...

The crowd boos Shogun and Shogun looks around eyes full of sorrow

Shogun:You all boo me but I still respect you the same way I did before...However Raven I thank you for accepting my challenge you are a true fighting champion I just hope you know what you are getting yourself in to I am not like any other opponent you have faced before if Red Dragon will trust in my decision and give me this chance I think we shall have a grand battle in this ring.

Shogun takes his eyes away from the crowd to look Raven in the eyes again

Shogun:You have done much in your time as Black Thorn champion , You took the fans hearts and showed them that good still remains in this form of entertainment , you overcame a cowardly champion through all forms of cheating and treachery , you have fought many elite members of this company on your way to where you are now.

The fans cheer for Raven

Shogun:I have a deep respect for you but when we fight I will not hold back I hope you understand...
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:00 am

Rin: Raven is respecting both Shogun and Jr.
-
Roxanne: Well of course she would give respect for Shogun, different to say Jr but he should have a lot of respect either way.
-
Rin: you say you have to earn it and he hasn't earned any!
-
Jr: Yeah yeah yeah, anyways, Shogun, sorry to burst your bubble, but this spot is mine. I should be getting my rematch for this title. Maybe what I did was questionable.. Maybe it was cowardly.. But it was what stole the show! Everyone knows it!
-
The crowd boos him as they chant for the BTWE champion.
-
Jr: I'd really like to see you Shogun go for the title, but you will have to wait. We all know I am the future of the company, you're the past, just like my father! So I think now...
-
Being cut off, Red Dragon shows up on the stage, coughing into a mic he holds.
-
Red Dragon: Okay okay, all of you shut up! Well, Shogun and my son. Raven is our proud Black Thorn Champion. You know how we'll settle this?
-
Rin: Well, heres the boss? He'll settle everything.
-
Roxanne: And I bet his son will not be involved.
-
Red Dragon: Tonight will start it... Shogun, Jr... You two have to win your next two fights. So tonight and next week. If both win, you'll both get a shot on our 4th show of this season. If only one of you ends up with more wins, only he will get to fight our top Champion.
-
Jr: *coughing* Oh come on! You know damn well Shogun doesn't deserve this chance! You know what he did to you!
-
Red Dragon: He did nothing to me! He just showed his true colors to the company. And I'm not here for him... Or even you. I'm here for our Black Thorn Champion, Raven Connoly! She needs an opponent and she has the heart of a champion as you can see.
-
Roxanne: That she does, though Red gave her two many chances at it against Joe Bow.
-
Red Dragon: So Raven, you'll get to fight either Shogun or my son... Or even both if they can manage to win one or two each...
-
The fans chant Reds name who is smirking down at the superstars in the ring.
-
Red Dragon: Your matches won't be easy... And because you seem to like to get into peoples business like Brenden Reign and Shogun's match... That will be your first opponent!
-
Rin: Jr vs Brenden Reigns, there is a big match set up for tonight.
-
Red Dragon: And for Shogun, though with his disrespect, he does get his chance...
-
Jr: You don't even respect him anymore! Come on!
-
Red Dragon: I might not respect him like before but at least I have more respect for him then I do for you... Of course that's not saying much... Now anyways, Shogun, you will face... Actually, lets leave this up to our Champion. Raven, how about you pick his opponent. Hopefully he'll TRY in his match. So Raven, pick an opponent for the men.

(You can pick realli anyone off the list, they are all on the list under BTWE News and Current Superstars. There is a few who can't be used. Err like Cash Conners, Justin Capable, Dangerous, Chirs the hitman. Others should be find if I remember.. Those people are just in matches lol... But figured get the champ more involved Very Happy)

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Connoly Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:13 am

Raven: Lucky me I get to pick the opponent, hmmm, now who can I pick for you Shogun. Let's see, you know there is a new guy on the roster I meet backstage earlier today, seems like he would definitely give you a run for your money, plus I think it would be a good debut match for him. Shogun your opponent tonight will be Clayton 'The Detonator' Dean, I think that should be a pretty good match.

-

Shogun and RDJ both look over at Raven, they both seem irritated at how things have turned out.

-

Raven: Well boys, as much as I would like to stay here and chat, I believe the fans here would probably like all of us to shut-up so they can see a match. HIT THE MUSIC!!

-

"Warriors Code' hits the speakers again, Raven walks backwards, pressing her back to the ropes, and then does a back flip out of the ring. She high fives her fans as she makes her way up the ramp. She stops on the stage, she does a sort of curtsy to Red Dragon, then turns around, holds the Black Thorn Championship over her head and screams before heading backstage as the crowd cheers wildly.

Not sure if Clayton will work, but I noticed the RP with them in the last show, and thought he might be a good fit, just throwing it out there.
Raven Connoly
Raven Connoly

Back to top Go down

Post  Shogun Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:45 am

OOC:It should work as long as were not jobbing main even talent and stuff it shouldn't be a problem
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:05 am

Red Dragon: Well there you have it. My son will fight Brenden Reigns and Shogun will fight Clayton. Let's see what you two have.
-
Rin: There we have it, our Champion was in on the mix, picking Shogun's opponent.
-
Roxanne: Well both men didn't know who they were fighting. I think the toughest won is Jr vs Reigns. After all, Jr hasn't won since being here. Sadly enough.
-
Jr: This will be easier then I thought.
-
Red Dragon: Maybe you can get a win son? But with your luck, I don't see that happening.. Better change soon... Or you're out.
-
Roxanne: What does that mean?
-
Rin: I think that means... Jr will be out of BTWE if can't pick up a few wins...
-
Jr and shogun staring off at each other as Red leaves to the back as the camera fades slowly.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down