Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

haha, i stole my idea back!

2 posters

Go down

haha, i stole my idea back! Empty haha, i stole my idea back!

Post  Joebow Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:22 pm

We join the footage backstage where prospective new signing Brodie Yakka, A blonde man wearing a Crocodile Hunter costume, and holding a Stuffed toy Crocodile addresses the camera.

Brodie Yakka: G’day mates, Bonzer to be here with me croc this arvo. and have the oppertunity to blue with this Ankle Biting, bludger of a drongo. I'm Abso-Bloody-Lutley stoked to prove to you all that this guy is not within a cooee of me. So, drongo. when my Outback Blackout Hits and I put your srimp on the barbie, I'll show the wrestling bizzo that I am here and I don't give a four X about you!

*The Scene fades to black, We re-join the footage inside the arena. There is a man in the ring dressed in casual wrestling attire. The Arena lights cut out. The ring is washed with alternating Yellow and Green lights. Bundjalang By Aramis hits the P.A. System. Orange and blue lights wash the arena. A follow spot light fades in on the entrance curtain. A man wearing a Costume resembling a Crocodile Hunter, Comes tumbling through the curtain, Wrestling what appears to be a stuffed toy Crocodile. He wrestles the crocodile to the floor of the entrance ramp and pins it, he taps on the floor 3 times, jumps up and takes in the applause and the cheers of the crowd. Then Brodie Yakka grabs the stuffed toy crocodile and drags it to ringside. He enters the ring and poses in a hunting manor, kneeling on one knee a prosthetic set of gonads are dangling from his short shorts. The referee informs him of this 'wardrobe malfunction' and Brodie Yakka quickly stands up*
Ring announcer: Introducing First. From Australia... Brodie Yakka!!!

The Crowd cheer

Ring announcer: And the opponent. Jimmy-Kay Farben!!

Jimmy-Kay Farben blocking a face rake and jamming a finger into Brodie Yakkas eye in way of thanks
The Referee having a word with Jimmy-Kay Farben as Brodie Yakka fires a thumb towards Jimmy-Kay Farben's throat.
Brodie Yakka raking the face of Jimmy-Kay Farben and drawing blood with a vicious face rake!!
The Referee having a word with Brodie Yakka as Jimmy-Kay Farben fires a thumb towards Brodie Yakka's throat.
Brodie Yakka catching the foot as Jimmy-Kay Farben attempts a kick before pulling him forwards into a short arm clothesline
Brodie Yakka stunning Jimmy-Kay Farben with an Elbow Smash, that lands with a noise heard by the fans in the first few rows.
Brodie Yakka having his leg kick blocked
Jimmy-Kay Farben hitting a quick Jab to Brodie Yakka's face.
Jimmy-Kay Farben having his leg kick blocked
Brodie Yakka blocking a kick from Jimmy-Kay Farben and taking him straight down with a Dragonscrew.
Brodie Yakka grabs Jimmy-Kay Farbens arm and pulls Jimmy-Kay Farben towards him but Jimmy-Kay Farben ducks the attempted move!
Jimmy-Kay Farben moving forwards with a kick combo that drives Brodie Yakka backwards, the combo finishing with a spinning hook kick that sends Brodie Yakka crashing into the corner
a series of kicks is countered by Brodie Yakka with a quick dragonscrew leg drag.
Brodie Yakka applies a three-quarter facelock to Jimmy-Kay Farben before falling backwards forcing Jimmy-Kay Farben face-first to the mat below!
Brodie Yakka motions to the crowd and climbs the turnbuckle waiting for Jimmy-Kay Farben to get to his feet. As Jimmy-Kay Farben begins to get to his feet Brodie Yakka lunges at the bent opponent, Jimmy-Kay Farben stands up and backs away letting Brodie Yakka hit the ground hard!
Brodie Yakka blocking a knee to the stomach.
Brodie Yakka stalks Jimmy-Kay Farben as he begins to get up. Brodie Yakka runs towards Jimmy-Kay Farben who moves to the side and trips Brodie Yakka to the ground!
Jimmy-Kay Farben shoving Brodie Yakka back into the ropes before taking his head off with a Big Boot to the face!
Jimmy-Kay Farben firing a quick Jab but Brodie Yakka dodging and landing a Jab of his own.
Brodie Yakka gets on the turnbuckle and awaits Jimmy-Kay Farben to get to their feet. As Jimmy-Kay Farben turns around groggily Brodie Yakka lunges off the ropes and Jimmy-Kay Farben sees Brodie Yakka coming and throws his feet into the air dropkicking Brodie Yakka countering the move!
Jimmy-Kay Farben hits a hard Hook Punch to the side of Brodie Yakkas head
Jimmy-Kay Farben follows up quickly with an Arm Drag.
Jimmy-Kay Farben kicks Brodie Yakka in his stomach causing them to double over. Jimmy-Kay Farben hooks Brodie Yakkas head between his thighs and lifts them up onto his shoulders and slams Brodie Yakka down on their neck and back.
Jimmy-Kay Farben gets to the top rope and lunges towards Brodie Yakka and flips at the last possible second landing on Brodie Yakka with his back!
Jimmy-Kay Farben gets to the top rope and faces Brodie Yakka lying on the mat. he then launches off the top rope doing a gainer and Brodie Yakka raises his knees into the air and Jimmy-Kay Farben slams into them!
Brodie Yakka hops to the top rope and faces away from Jimmy-Kay Farben but lunges backwards and flips landing towards the turnbuckle as Jimmy-Kay Farben moves causing Brodie Yakka to slam into the mat!
Jimmy-Kay Farben gets on the top rope as Brodie Yakka stumbles to his feet and turns around as Jimmy-Kay Farben jumps off the top rope but Brodie Yakka rolls beneath Jimmy-Kay Farben dodging the move!
Brodie Yakka motions to the crowd and climbs the turnbuckle waiting for Jimmy-Kay Farben to get to his feet. As Jimmy-Kay Farben begins to get to his feet Brodie Yakka lunges at the bent opponent, Jimmy-Kay Farben stands up and backs away letting Brodie Yakka hit the ground hard!
Jimmy-Kay Farben drags Brodie Yakka to the turnbuckle and he gets on the second turnbuckle and motions to the crowd before usng the ropes to launch out horizontally, But Brodie Yakka moves as Jimmy-Kay Farben is coming down!
Brodie Yakka hops to the top rope and faces away from Jimmy-Kay Farben but lunges backwards and flips landing towards the turnbuckle ontop of Jimmy-Kay Farben with his back!
Brodie Yakka hitting a hard kick to Jimmy-Kay Farbens shin
Brodie Yakka winding up the arm and yanking Jimmy-Kay Farben to the canvas with an arm wrench.
Brodie Yakka jumps with a Dropkick hitting Jimmy-Kay Farben in the chest
Jimmy-Kay Farben is groggy on the inside of the ring. Brodie Yakka Climbs outside of the ring. He then leaps up onto the top rope and jumps off backwards grabbing Jimmy-Kay Farben's head and proceeds to DDT him to the mat executing an Outback Blackout! Brodie Yakka covers the Jimmy-Kay Farben for the pin 1-2-3
Joebow
Joebow
Admin

Back to top Go down

haha, i stole my idea back! Empty Re: haha, i stole my idea back!

Post  KamiKazie44 Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:00 am

Going to be on opening season? Or what? ahah

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down