BTWE Is Here! (Opener)

Go down

BTWE Is Here! (Opener)

Post  KamiKazie44 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:15 am

Camera turns on as fireworks explode from the titan tron, flames shoot from the stage sides, 30 30 150 by Stone Sours blares throughout the arena. The John Labatt Centre is sold out!The place is packed, all the seats are filled and left many people left standing. They are screaming the Black Thorn name as many of the old time fans are holding their signs.

Rin: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the RETURN of Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment! I am the lovable, Rin and my partner...

Roxanne cuts her off as he brushes her hair back with her hand.

Roxanne: I am the sexiest girl on television, also very lovable *She winks at the camera with a nice smile* Roxanne.

Rin: Oh, who couldn't agree with that. *Rin rolls her eyes as she continues* We are here in London, Ontario, Canada! Where Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment was FIRST created! We are back and tonight's show is going to be packed!

Roxxane: We have many great matches! And with that said...

30 30 150 from Stone Sour plays once again as Fireworks shoot off from the stage as the man every body knows, Red Dragon hits the stage. The fans explode in cheers and chant the Black Thorn name. Red Dragon in a black suit, huge smile on his face with his hair up, spiked. He walks down the middle of the ramp, swinging his arms with force.

Roxxane: Please welcome the sole owner of Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment, Red Dragon!

Red Dragon makes his way up the steel steps and steps into the ring as he holds a mic in his hand. The song stops as the fans slowly die down with their screaming and cheering.

Red Dragon: Welcome Black Thorn fans to the newly opened Black Thorn! We are live in London Ontario Canada! Home of, the legendary, Red Dragon!

You hear the chants echo in the arena "Red Dragon"

It looks like we are SOLD OUT!!! That is awesome, our first show back and we sold out fast! But I can see why! We have GREAT matches for tonight's show! ALL the title's will be on the line! The Silver Thorn, the Gold Thorn, and the Black Thorn Championship!

He points to the full arena of fans and a huge smile comes over his face.

You all made this happen once again! You all brought back Black Thorn! And tonight, for you all here and everyone watching at home... We have 8 great single matches for you all tonight! One will have the Silver Thorn on the line and another will have the Gold Thorn on the line!

We have a awesome main event for tonight! a 15 man Battle Royal! The winners of tonight's matches plus a few others will be put in the main event for the Battle Royal! And that is NOT all! The last two "survivors" will be put in a ladder match and they will have to climb a 20 foot ladder to reach and snatch the Black Thorn Championship! And that will determine our 3 champions!

Roxanne: This is just great! All titles on the line, a huge Battle Royal and than to finish it off, a ladder match to determine the main Black Thorn title!

Rin: I just can't believe this. Black Thorn is back and this is a huge way to start it! Red Dragon opening up with some huge news!

Red Dragon: Black Thorn has very top talent! We have the likes of Crabby, Chris Storm, Johnny Martin, Cash Conners, Zoe, Misty Meaner and much much more talent! Black Thorn was in the past, but now, it will be the future!

*****WILL ADD MORE LATER ON*****

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Re: BTWE Is Here! (Opener)

Post  Joebow on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:12 pm

If you don't mind kami, i'll put something in here... I'll write it up as soon as i can. got a couple of ideas...
Joebow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:15 pm

Yup, go for it, I was hoping you would join in anyways, was going to ask you.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Joebow on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Hence why you didn't put my name in the list and left me in the 'and many more'? Razz
Joebow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Johnny made it not me Very Happy

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Martin on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Hm? I put your name on the list... I wrote "Joe Bow, and many more..."
Johnny Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joebow on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:38 pm

No, No no leave it off Wink
Joebow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Martin on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:43 pm

Alright... I'll fix it later Smile Kami, take the picture off the Havoc forum Razz
Johnny Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:55 am

hah bumhug - nobody cares about Joe Bow but not having my name is beyond criminal Razz

Justin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joebow on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:23 pm

I am the Scum by Scum Of The Earth hits the PA System at deafening Decibels, Purple lights rotate around the arena mixing with the fog from the haze machine to make a purple smog fill the arena. Joe Bow emerges from the curtain wearing black 3 quarter length combat pants, red and black trainers and one of his new 'Joe Bow Offends' T-Shirts.

Joe Bow has a mic in hand. The music is cut short.

Joe Bow: Red dragon, How could you? Is your marketing department that crap that they told you to leave out the only signing that actually matters? You know failing to mention a signing like Joe Bow will cost your company a LOT of money in revenue.. Oh and you bunch of canucklehead Canadians you seen my badass T-shirt? It clearly states CANADA SUCKS! And too effing right it does. Now you, Uneducated morons... Stand so we can sing Canada's National Anthem.

The Canadian Flag is lowered into the ring As the canadian National anthem is played Joe Bow 'sings along'

Joe Bow: Eww Canada, Blahdy Blah Blah Blah..

Joe Bow rips down the canadian flag and stuffs it into the back of his pants as if to wipe his ass with it.The Crowd Boo hysterically at the blatant disrespect to the nation.
[center]
Joebow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Seles on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:51 pm

The arena goes dark and the fans start cheering. The Real World by The All-American Rejects Hits the Audio System and they fans start to boo and cheer him immediately.The opening sequence of the song plays and various colors of lasers flicker throughout the arena, as red, yellow, orange, light green, purple, and other colored lights flicker. The camera zooms up close as Chris Storm appears, rising from the middle of the titantron stage. He is wearing a black sleeveless vest, black leather pants, leather boots and on his right hand he has a black microphone with the BTWE logo in it.
Chris Storm looks around the arena, taking in all the cheers and the boos from the crowd. He makes his way down to the ring with a smirk on his face, as the fans try to reach out to touch him, a few lucky fans do. But Chris Storm shows no emotion as he just focuses on the ring. Chris Storm makes his way into the ring. Descending slowly and high up the metal ring steps, he walks the line of the apron mat and he enters the ring. Chris Storm then goes to the nearest turnbuckle and raises his arms to an big ovation of cheers and boo’s from the fans and camera flashes go off everywhere. He jumps down and then he turns to face to face to Joe Bow and he starts to speak as the entrance music fades away.
-
Chris Storm: What hell do you think you are doing to the Canadian flag? Don't even answer that question. So I presume that you are the so called Creature of Evil Joe Blow, sorry I mean Bow. I have a thing that I need to tell you. CANADA Rules! Have you ever saw our babes? You don't really know what you are missing.
-
Chris stops talking for a moment and the BTWE crowd start to cheer him.
-
Chris Storm: And if you think you are creating of evil in doing this you are seriously mistaken you are just creating your Death Sentence. Do you think our boss is not going to punish you after you doing this? In case you haven't noticed he is a Canadian and this is his Hometown London, Ontario.
-
Chris throws his microphone to the floor and turns around to leave the ring. Joe Bow goes to speak but Chris turns around and quickly sucker punches him, Joe Bow goes down to the mat and Chris locks him in a Sharpshooter.
-
The BTWE crowd is going wild.
-
Chris releases him from the submission move. He then grabs the Canadian flag from the floor and he grabs Joe Bow head which is lying on the floor, he makes him kiss the Canadian Flag. The BTWE fans cheer, as Chris grabs the microphone.
-
Chris Storm: I think it's time to sing the TRUE Canadian national anthem.
-
The Canadian national anthem starts playing over the audio system and Chris and the BTWE crowd start singing along with the music as the camera fades to black.

Brian Seles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joebow on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Edited:

Last edited by Joebow on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joebow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joebow on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:36 pm

I am the Scum by Scum Of The Earth hits the PA System at deafening Decibels, Purple lights rotate around the arena mixing with the fog from the haze machine to make a purple smog fill the arena. Joe Bow emerges from the curtain wearing black 3 quarter length combat pants, red and black trainers and one of his new 'Joe Bow Offends' T-Shirts.

Joe Bow has a mic in hand. The music is cut short.

Joe Bow: Red dragon, How could you? Is your marketing department that crap that they told you to leave out the only signing that actually matters? You know failing to mention a signing like Joe Bow will cost your company a LOT of money in revenue.. Oh and you bunch of canucklehead Canadians you seen my badass T-shirt? It clearly states CANADA SUCKS! And too effing right it does. Now you, Uneducated morons... Stand so we can sing Canada's National Anthem.

The Canadian Flag is lowered into the ring As the canadian National anthem is played Joe Bow 'sings along'

Joe Bow: Eww Canada, Blahdy Blah Blah Blah..

Joe Bow rips down the canadian flag and stuffs it into the back of his pants as if to wipe his ass with it. The Crowd Boo hysterically at the blatant disrespect to the nation.
The arena goes dark and the fans start cheering. The Real World by The All-American Rejects hits the PA System and the fans start to cheer him immediately. The opening sequence of the song plays and various colours of lasers flicker throughout the arena, as red, yellow, orange, light green, purple lights flicker. The camera zooms up close as Chris Storm appears, rising from the middle of the stage. He is wearing a black sleeveless vest, black leather pants, leather boots and on his right hand he has a black microphone with the BTWE logo in it.
Chris Storm looks around the arena, taking in all the cheers from the crowd. He makes his way down to the ring with a smirk on his face, as the fans try to reach out to touch him, a few lucky fans do. Chris Storm stops to greet a lucky younger member of the audience. a young boy no older than 10 year old. Chris Storm removes his T-Shirt from his own back and hands it to the gleeming young man. Chris storm climbs the ring steps to enter the ring, he walks the line of the apron mat and he enters the ring. Chris Storm then goes to the nearest turnbuckle and raises his arms to a big ovation of cheers from the fans and camera flashes go off everywhere. He jumps down and then he turns to face to face to Joe Bow who is standing with the flag still hanging from the back of his pants and he starts to speak as the entrance music fades out.

Chris Storm: What hell do you think you are doing to the Canadian flag? Don't even answer that question.

Joe Bow: who the hell do you think you're talking to? I am the measuring stick of this damn business..

Chris Storm: You're the dipstick of this business...

Joe Bow: Watch your mouth kid, I am the Creature Of Evil For a reason.

Chris Storm: Cretin of evil more like..Joe Blow.

Chants of Joe Blow Sucks fill the arena.

Chris Storm: I have something that I need to tell you. Dale Hunter, London Knights amazingly successful coach is here tonight. He's seated Guest of honour in the VIP section. And he's joined by the entire London Knights Roster.

Chris stops talking for a moment and the BTWE crowd start to cheer as the camera shows a shot of the team.

Chris Storm: Now, Let me tell you something about the London Knights, as you seem to be very ignorant about canadian Hockey, hell, you're ignorant about pretty much anything Joe... London Knights just so happen to be one of the most successful junior Canadian Hockey teams in the history of the game. And one of my, if not my favourite hockey team... let alone the fact that canada is the premier National Hockey side in the WORLD!!

The Crowd Burst into an electric cheer loud enough to send goose pimples up your spine.

Chris Storm: And if you think you are creating evil in doing this you are seriously mistaken you are just creating your own Death Sentence. Do you think our boss is not going to punish you after you doing this? In case you haven't noticed he is Canadian and this is his Hometown London, Ontario.

Chris throws his microphone to the floor and turns around to leave the ring. Joe Bow goes to speak but Chris turns around and quickly sucker punches him, Joe Bow goes down to the mat and Chris locks him in a Sharpshooter.

The BTWE crowd is going wild.

Chris releases Joe Bow from the submission move. He then grabs the Canadian flag from the floor and he drapes the flag over Joe Bow's sterile body.The BTWE fans cheer, as Chris grabs the microphone.

Chris Storm: I think it's time to sing the TRUE Canadian national anthem.

The Canadian national anthem starts playing over the PA system.Chris and the BTWE crowd start singing along with the music as the camera fades to black.

Last edited by Joebow on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Joebow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joebow on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:42 pm

it still needs some editing grammar wise.. but, that's pretty much all
Joebow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content