The Arrival

Go down

The Arrival

Post  Brian Seles on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:54 pm

-
The scene opens in the parking lot where we see an unknown man coming to the parking driving an black 2009 Cadillac Escalade ESV
-
Unknown: I can’t believe it, a member BTWE this is awesome it’s like a dream come true. I have a chance to get in the ring with the best of the best.
-
A bright red and orange light flashes over the car hood. Leaving something smoldering on the hood of his car
-
Unknown: What hell was that? It almost looked like a horse on fire flying through the hood of my car.
-
The unknown man looks at the car mirror
-
Unknown: Is that… oh shit! It’s a flaming turd on the hood of my car
-
The unknown man takes his hand out of the steering wheel and quickly leaves the car to check the hood. He hears a scream for help and sees a figure fall from the sky and land on a Black Acura. He stares for a minute in amazement trying to figure out what the hell just happened there. The person rolls off the car and walks a little dizzy towards the arena doors holding his head.
-
Unknown: That crazy guy looked like Joe Bow. How the hell did he survived. This is fed unbelievable.
-
The Unknown man enters his car and quickly parks it. He grabs his duffel bag out of the back and starts walking for the arena doors. He opens the arena door and starts walking down the hallway to the GM’s office. When he comes to the door he gives a knock.
-
Red Dragon: Come in
-
The Unknown man enters the GM's office and closes the door.
-
Unknown: Mr. Red Dragon?
-
Red Dragon: Well if it isn’t our newest signing Chris Storm! How the hell are you? Are you going to stay at the door for a long time? Come in and have a seat, you look pretty shocked.
-
Chris Storms sits in one of the two chairs near Red Dragon secretary.
-
Chris Storm: Well… in the last 10 minutes I saw my brand new car had a flaming turd dropped on it and a couple of minutes after I see a man, who I think might have been … fall out from the sky and trashes a black Acura, oh and did I mention the flying horses on fire!
-
Red Dragon: Ahahah… Welcome to BTWE
-
Chris Storm: I’m telling you, if this kind of thing happens in the parking lot, I can’t wait to see what goes on inside the arena!
-
Red Dragon: Never a dull moment I a sure you! Listen, we are very excited to see you on the roster and from what I have seen and heard about you I think you will fit in just fine here at BTWE!
-
Chris Storm: I’m happy to be here man! I can’t wait to get in the ring! And I am definitely looking forward to going against some of the greats in the business and putting some of that BTWE gold around my waist!
-
Red Dragon places some papers on the desk in front of Chris, and hands him a pen
-
Red Dragon: There’s no doubt in my mind you will do just that Chris. Okay, so here's the contract. It's all drawn up and all you have to do is sign here...
-
Red Dragon points to a highlighted line on the paper and flips through to another sheet
-
Red Dragon: and here...
-
He continues to flip through
-
Red Dragon: initial here...
-
He flips to the last page
-
Red Dragon: and sign here.
-
Chris looks at the contract
-
Red Dragon: Okay, Chris, are you ready to sign?
-
Chris grabs the contract and he holds it in front of him as he smirks
-
Chris Storm: Well, I think I might have to have my lawyers go through it and make sure I'm not getting screwed.
-
Red Dragon just laughs and shakes his head
-
Red Dragon: Come on Chris, would I do that to you?
-
Chris looks at Red Dragon as he raises an eyebrow
-
Chris Storm: Do you really want me to answer that?
-
Red Dragon thinks about it for a second and then he nods his head slightly
-
Red Dragon: Okay, you got me there.
-
Both men laugh
-
Chris Storm: Well, I guess everything looks in order. All I really want to do is fight and win some gold.
-
Chris grabs the pen and he signs his name on the bottom of the document as he sets the pen down. Red Dragon then extends his arm as Chris does the same and the two men smile and shake hands
-
Chris Storm: Great, well I need to get my car to a workshop! Hey you might want to send someone to look for Joe Bow, make sure the guys alright, that was some fall he had .Oh and whoever owns the black Acura should probably be notified.
-
Red Dragon: I will do that right now thanks Chris, and again welcome to BTWE!
-
Chris gets up from his seats and walks forward the door as the scene fades to black
-

Brian Seles
Admin

Back to top Go down