"Second Chance?"

Go down

"Second Chance?"

Post  Johnny Martin on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:51 pm

"Second Chance?"

Everyone deserves a second chance right? He was here a long time ago but made a choice to leave. Now, he is back and he is looking to fight. Thursday Night Havoc, here he comes!... The scene opens up somewhere backstage. Tory Summers, BTWE's interviewer opens a door and enters a room. The lights in the room are dimmed. A man could be seen sitting on top of a table in the room. He is wearing a black shirt, a black leather jacket, and jeans. The cameras quickly face him and he get's up. He looks at the camera and smiles.
Tory: Do you have some time? I want to intervi...
Tory get's interrupted by the Unknown Man.
Unknown Man: You want to interview me?
Tory: Well, yea...
Unknown Man: Alright. Go ahead and interview me.
Tory: Well, we all want to know who you are and why you are here in BTWE.
Unknown Man: Who am I? Tory, do you really not know who am I?
Johnny Martin looks very shocked...
Tory: Well, I kn...
Unknown Man: Well, if you don't know me, I am Johnny Martin. What am I doing here? Is that what everyone wants to know? Tory, I've been here before but nobody remembers me. I don't blame them though. Listen, I asked for a second chance and a second chance was given to me. I made a mistake by leaving this federation and now, I am back. I promise that I will stay much longer than the first time I was her...
Tory interrupts Johnny Martin.
Tory: Johnny, what are your goa...
Johnny: Tory, don't ever interrupt me again. Alright... My goals? I am one of the best wrestlers out there. Mr. Red Dragon saw that and that is why I am here, back in BTWE. I have one goal right now... that is to win a championship here in BTWE. Like it or hate it, I will become a champion here in BTWE. I am aware of the fact that BTWE has good wrestlers but let's face it, are they better than me?
Tory: Well, John...
Johnny: Tory, once again, do not interrupt me...
Johnny Martin get's angry that Tory interrupts him yet again.
Johnny: I have a message for everyone in the back, do not get in my way of becoming a champion. Tonight, there will new champions. If I am not one of them, I got a message for that "future" champion. Watch out because I am coming after you. In the near future, I will have a championship around my waist. That's a promise! I am the best of the best! Tory, I gotta get ready for a match now... I hope I answered your questions...
Tory: Than....
Johnny Martin interrupts Tory...
Johnny: "The World Elite" has arrived!
Johnny Martin raises his arm and the lights in the room go off completely. When they go back on, Johnny Martin is not in the room... The screen than fades to black.
Johnny Martin

Back to top Go down