Kit D Rides The Wave

Go down

Kit D Rides The Wave

Post  kitarro on Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:55 am

The lights dim in the Btwe arena as the song Misirlou By Dick Dale & the Del-Tones starts to play as Kit D Enterance video plays on the Titan Tron. The lights in the arena then change to a Midnight blue as the announcer begins to Speak.

Ann: Making his way to the Ring, he is known as Kit D he weighs in at 190lbs, he hails from the Beaches of the World. This Is Kitarro Drako!

The Announcer points at the Enterance way as Kitarro steps out from behind the curtin wearing a shark tooth necklace around his neck and a pair of tight black jean shorts with two black leather braces on his wrists. Kitarro looks around with a smug smirk on his face, Kitarro then motions to the crowd to take a look at his fine body then does the hang loose symbol to the fans. Kitarro then arrogently starts walking down to the ring.

Rin: he looks like a hunk, he was just recently signed into Btwe just earlier this week and look at him.

Roxanne: No kidding he just might be as good looking as my self. But not quite.

Kitarro continues to walk towards the ring ignoaring the fans as he passes them, As he reaches the Ring he climbs the steps of the ring and enters into the ring through the top and middle ropes. Kitarro then walks into the center of the ring and gives the hang loose symbol again and then motions for a mic as he is handed one he motions for the Music to be cut, Kitarro raises the mic as the lights in the arena come back on fully and returning to its natural light.

Kitarro : Dudes Look at your selves your flabby and look completly grose like you hit the big one and smashed your faces off the rocks, Man thats sucks..... Oh wait i see one thing of beauty and shes works here. I thought my being here would have brought out the hotties but man was i totally wrong.

Kitarro looks around still discusted at what he sees then looks toward the back and continues to speak.

Kit D: You all can call me the future champ and can totally give me all your prase and look at the greates Aqusition that Btwe has made thats me. So all the Dudes in the back watch out Im looking for the big wave to Ride to the Top of the business and you Just might be that wave.

kitarro

Back to top Go down

Re: Kit D Rides The Wave

Post  Joebow on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:01 pm

Basics are there... Some Spelling/gramma errors take away from content...
I took the liberty to correct them for you.

The lights dim in the BTWE arena as the song Misirlou By Dick Dale & the Del-Tones starts to play as Kit D Entrance video plays on the Thorn Tron. The lights in the arena then change to a Midnight blue as the announcer begins to Speak.

Ann: Making his way to the Ring, he is known as Kit D he weighs in at 190 pounds, he hails from the Beaches of the World. This Is Kitarro Drako!

The Announcer points at the Entrance way as Kitarro steps out from behind the curtain wearing a shark tooth necklace around his neck and a pair of tight black jean shorts with two black leather braces on his wrists. Kitarro looks around with a smug smirk on his face, Kitarro then motions to the crowd to take a look at his fine body then does the hang loose symbol to the fans. Kitarro then arrogantly starts walking down to the ring.

Rin: he looks like a hunk, he was just recently signed to Btwe just earlier this week and look at him.

Roxanne: No kidding he just might be as good looking as myself. But not quite.

Kitarro continues to walk towards the ring ignoring the fans as he passes them, As he reaches the Ring he climbs the steps of the ring and enters into the ring through the top and middle ropes. Kitarro then walks into the center of the ring and gives the hang loose symbol again and then motions for a mic as he is handed one he motions for the Music to be cut, Kitarro raises the mic as the lights in the arena come back on fully and returning to its natural light.

Kitarro : Dudes Look at yourselves you're flabby and look completely gross like you hit the big one and smashed your faces off the rocks, Man that sucks..... Oh wait I see one thing of beauty and shes works here. I thought my being here would have brought out the hotties but man was I totally wrong.

Kitarro looks around still disgusted at what he sees then looks toward the back and continues to speak.

Kit D: You all can call me the future champ and can totally give me all your praise and look at the greatest acquisition that Btwe has made, thats me. So all the Dudes in the back watch out I'm looking for the big wave to Ride to the Top of the business and you Just might be that wave.
Joebow
Admin

Back to top Go down