Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is the respect part 2

2 posters

Go down

Where is the respect part 2 Empty Where is the respect part 2

Post  edl Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:48 pm

2 hours later

Kurt Angle is sitting in his locker room thinking about what he has done. He decides to go and apologize to Red Dragon. Kurt Angle opens his locker room door and walks out. He walks down the hallway and he notices that two security guards are watching him and following him 20 feet away.

Kurt: Hey guys I am sorry about what i have done to your friends. It won't happen again.

Security guard: Mr. Dragon told us to look after you just in case.

Kurt: Alright, but i won't do anything stupid again.

Kurt starts walking again and then Tory Summers stops Kurt with her camera man.

Tory: Kurt, there is word going around that you beat up Red Dragon and his security guards. Is this true?

Kurt: Look, I was really angry but I didn't do anything to Red Dragon. If I did, I would be fired right now. But I did beat up both of his security guards but that was self defense. Now leave me alone.

Kurt Angle pushes the camera away and starts walking towards the GM's office. There are two security guards standing by the door and one of them is the one Kurt suplexed. The security guards see Kurt and they start looking worried but then they see two security guards behind him and settle down a bit.

Security guard following Kurt: Sir, you cannot go into Mr. Dragon's office.

Kurt: I am just going to apologize.

Security guard: OK I will go in and ask Mr. Dragon if he wants that.

edl

Back to top Go down

Where is the respect part 2 Empty Re: Where is the respect part 2

Post  KamiKazie44 Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:55 pm

The guard walks in.

Guard: Kurt wants to see you...

Red Dragon: Send the kid in.

Kurt walks in after the guard leads him in. Red Dragon motions the guards out as the door closes.

Red Dragon: What do you want now?! Because the only one you got left to hit is me..

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  edl Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:29 pm

Kurt Angle looks at Red Dragon sitting behind his smashed desk.

Kurt: I'm really sorry about what happened today Mr. Dragon. I couldn't control myself. I understand now that there is no way I can fight this week because of what I have done but all I wanted was a match. Please forgive me Mr. Dragon, I won't happen again.

Red Dragon: You better be sorry. You are lucky that I didn't fire you.

Last edited by edl on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

edl

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Red Dragon: You see, I did not fire you for a couple reasons... Because that is the easy way out...

He taps his fingers on his knee since the desk is smashed.

Red Dragon: You will certainly be sorry after I get done with you. Those guards? They are the least of your worries.. I am a nice guy, but piss me off and you are punished.. And firing would just be ruining all my fun now...

So get out of my office now, or I will personally do what the guards couldn't do.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  edl Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:38 pm

Kurt: OK, and sorry again.

Kurt Angle gets out of the office and turns to the security guard that he beat up and put his hand out. The security guard gets startled and jumps a little.

Kurt: I am sorry.

The security guard shakes Kurt's hand and Kurt then leaves.

edl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down