Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His son only wants to be repected!

Go down

His son only wants to be repected! Empty His son only wants to be repected!

Post  KamiKazie44 Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:17 am

Red Dragon is sitting in his office, looking over papers, he smiles.
-
Red Dragon: Ticket sales are looking good this season.
-
He looks over another few sheets.
-
Red Dragon: Wow, merchandise are doing amazing. I'm going to have to start advertising all these items next season. Would sell more I'd say.
-
As he continues to talk to himself about his first season success, his phone rings. He sets down the papers, shakes his head and picks the phone up.
-
Red Dragon: Hello?
-
Jr: Hey father.
-
Red Dragon: What do you want?
-
Jr: I just want you to know that my injuries aren't serious, you must be REAL happy about that right?
-
Red Dragon: Yes... I'm thrilled... Anything else?
-
Jr: Just to let you know, if the doctors have called you, I'm out of the hospital... The guards there didn't do much to keeping me there... Thought I'd let you know I'm on my way to the show... You know you can't have a show without me.
-
Red Dragon: You know damn well you're not on the card tonight! You're not allowed at this arena tonight! You got that!?
-
Jr: *Laughing* You think you'll stop me? I already took you out once, you know I'll do it again father.
-
Red Dragon: You know I got the best security guards around, they will keep this place safe from your problems. I have a huge card up and I will NOT let you ruin this.
-
Jr: Oh, I'm not coming to Canadian Carnage to ruin any plans of yours.. I'm only going to make an impact... I will be in one of your matches... Of course a couple have already been done, so I'll have to make my way into another one. I hope you don't mind.
-
Red Dragon: If you jump in any match when you're not in one, you'll have hell to pay!
-
Jr: Don't worry father, relax some... I got everything under control... I will make the match 1000 times better. You can count on me.
-
Red Dragon: Yes of course, what was I thinking! I mean, I surely wouldn't of put you in a hardcore match with Shogun and Falls Count anywhere match against our Silver Thorn Champion only to think you would win!
-
Jr: Yeah yeah yeah...
-
Red Dragon: I don't trust you, if I did, you would get big matches, you would get your titles, but lets see... You don't respect anyone but yourself!
-
Jr: No one deserves the respect! They got to earn it! I earned mine!
-
Red Dragon: How? Because you are my son, people should respect you? I think not! Everyone has to earn it, and you have NOT earned it! And you don't have any from me after what you pulled off a few weeks ago.
-
Jr: Well, just wait, as it is, I'm pulling up in the parking lot now... Oh hey, look at this..
-
You hear a crash in the background.
-
Jr: You just lost a couple security guards there. I'll see you soon father.
-
He hangs up as Red Dragon slams down the phone in anger. Camera starts to fade as you see Red throw the papers off his desk.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum