Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Thorn Champ has come to make a challenge!!!

2 posters

Go down

The Silver Thorn Champ has come to make a challenge!!! Empty The Silver Thorn Champ has come to make a challenge!!!

Post  The Creater of Greatness Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:47 pm

*The lights shut off in the arena leaving it in complete darkness. The crowd silences with anticipation as to who is coming out. All at once a green light shines over the area as a spot light and Coming up to Boston by Dropkick Murphy’s blazes over the PA system. *

Rin: Look at this crowd goes crazy as they hear the New Silver Thorn Champs theme rolling here.

Roxanne: I don’t know if I believe all the hype that is being put on this kid from Boston.

*The crowds up roars with cheers as they now know they new generation of champions in BTWE has created a paved way for the up and coming Cash Conners. The Silver Thorn Champion has arrived to the opening in front of the curtain. He is wearing the Silver Thorn Title belt over his shoulder with a huge smile on his face as green clovers of lights fill the arena. Cash is wearing a black suit with a green dress shirt under it, black dress shoes.*

Rin: You may not believe the hype, but after that big win against a veteran like Gary Barnes you can’t say the kid doesn’t have talent.

Roxanne: I can say and do as I want, and I don’t think he has been tested enough yet for him to be out here in a suit thinking he is all that.

*The smile on Cash’s face gives the crowd even more to cheer as they begin to chant CC. Cash Conners makes his way down the ramp towards the ring high fiving fans all the way down. Cash finally makes it to ring side with his title in hand and him walking around the ring holding it high. As he makes his way over to the bell table he asks for a mic and as he gets it he heads in to the ring by way of rolling under the bottom ring rope.*

Roxanne: This kid for looking so crazy sure does smile a lot.

Rin: If you won a title in your first Pro Wrestling Match you would be smiling too.

*Cash walks to the middle of the ring pauses, stands there and soaks in the fans cheers for him as they begin to chant CC over and over again. The white of his teeth is gleaming off the arena lights as they change from the green to white.*

Rin: I have a feeling this Irish boy has a lot more magic still to come in the fed.

Roxanne: We will see, we will see.

*Cash Then brings the title back down on to his shoulder and brings the mic up and begins to speak with such happiness in his voice.*

Cash: Well, well, well, I can’t believe this. Who would have thought an 18 yr old boy from Boston would come in and win his first pro match ever.

*The crowd begins to cheer and then settles down as Cash begins to speak again*

Rin: He does have a point there.

Roxanne: Man this guy has an ego.

Cash: Even more who *His voice gets louder as he speaks* would have thought Cash Conners would be a champion after his first match.

*The crowd cheers once again as he finish is his statement, and Cash pulls out the trusty brace knuckles he used to draw blood from Gary Barnes. The crowd gets excited when they see them.*

Cash: These babies helped me to win this title. I gave Gary Barnes what is called a Boston Head Knocking. The he bled.

*The crowd roars with CC chants as Cash puts the knuckles back in his pants pocket.*

Cash: Now since I don’t wanna seem too cocky I just want to show you I am not one of these silver spoon suit wearing
pussies!

*He begins taking his suit coat off*

Cash: I don’t wear suits! I am a Boston Irishmen. It almost makes me sick I had it on.

*Cash begins ripping his dress shirt off, wearing a Dropkick Murphys shirt. The crowd cheers louder still.*

Cash: Now I came out here for one reason and one reason only. I have an open challenge for anyone in this fed who wants to be my first title defense. I back down from no one. And I FEAR NO MAN.

*Cash Conners pauses for a moment as the crowd gets louder with cheers and then settles back down to finish hearing him speak.*

Cash: I will up the wager for this match. I challenge anyone to a Falls Count Anywhere Match on New Years Eve. We can call it the Bloody New Year.

*Cash Conners then drops the mic and continues with his celebration, as he holds his title up high in the air. Once again the crowd begins to chant CC.*

Roxanne: Who does this Boston young buck think he is?

Rin: It is quite clear he is the Silver Thorn Champion at age 18.

Roxanne: I hope someone comes out here and puts him in his place.

Rin: I don’t think Cash Conners would care.

*Cash is standing in the center of the ring with his newly won Silver Thorn title raised waiting for someone to accept his challenge.*
The Creater of Greatness
The Creater of Greatness

Back to top Go down

The Silver Thorn Champ has come to make a challenge!!! Empty Re: The Silver Thorn Champ has come to make a challenge!!!

Post  KamiKazie44 Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:27 am

*Added and waiting for a reply*

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

The Silver Thorn Champ has come to make a challenge!!! Empty Re: The Silver Thorn Champ has come to make a challenge!!!

Post  KamiKazie44 Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:41 am

Seconds later, as the fans wait. The lights dim, lights flicker red, Red Dragon is than standing on the stage.

Red Dragon: Cash Conners, first of all, I would like to congratulate you on being the first Silver Thorn Champion since we been back. Hell of a job at your age. It certainly surprised me.

You seem to bring make these fans feel alive here. Their pump with you in the ring. That's a good thing.

Rin: Red likes this kid, that is good for him.

Roxanne: Cash sucking up won't help him win a match.

Red Dragon: You have the heart of a champion... Making an open challenge... But, I got to stop you right there... Sorry to say but you do NOT make the matches here. It's good to see someone ready to fight. But hey, I got an opponent for you... Next week, On new years eve, it will be the new Silver Thorn Champion, Cash Conners vs White Rhino. The title will be on the line and yes it will be in the match you want, a Falls Count Anywhere!

Rin: Looks like the kid got what he want.

Roxanne: And with his ego, I'm sure he is going to lose to White Rhino.. Too much confidence will hurt you in the end.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  The Creater of Greatness Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:23 am

*Cash gets a grin on his face as Red Dragon finishes what he has to say. Cash pulls his belt down out of the air and puts it back on his shoulder. He then bends over grad the mic which is laying right in front of him. As he brings it up to his mouth he chuckles a little.*

Cash: Well thank you for the chance to show the world my talent in a title match.

*The crowd erupts with cheer*

Cash: White Rhino as my first Silver Thorn title defense. I hope that boy is ready for a beating.

*As Cash says this the fans get louder*

Cash: Red Dragon, My trainer has told me a about you. He says you are a fair man as long as one doesn't cross you. So far I see that.

*Cash begins to walk over to the ropes near the ramp where Red Dragon is standing*

Cash: I mean this with no disrespect, but you better tell White Rhino he won't get this title unless he takes it from my blood corps.

*Cash just simple stands hanging on the ring ropes with the fans chanting his name. Smile on his face as he looks up at Red Dragon*

Rin: Cash Conners has got some charisma I will say that. Listen to these fans just eating up what he is and stands for.

Roxanne: That boy is so damn full of himself I hope White Rhino knocks him off his high horse.
The Creater of Greatness
The Creater of Greatness

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:48 am

He looks down the ramp, into the ring at Cash Conners.

Red Dragon: Your trainer you say?

He kinda glares down at Cash who is holding into his title tight on his shoulders.

Red Dragon: Many have crossed my path, many have fallen, but only one retired me... Mind you I was hurt as it is after being hit by a car. But can't say it's a bad thing. But, if your trainer knows me... Then maybe he should be showing up.

Roxanne: Who the hell are they talking about?

Red Dragon: Anyways, you face White Rhino.. You win, successfully defend your newly won title, there might be hope for you to be a top superstar here. Show me what you got, impress me and you won't regret it.. Embarrass yourself means you're embarrassing Black Thorn and myself, which means I'll put you in your place. Good luck next week. Young kid with an ego... I been there, not as good as you think, it can hurt you if you don't prepare.

Rin: Red Dragon does know it all.

Roxanne: Cash should be listening to him. Red giving out advice that could keep him as the champ. He has a choice to listen or not. If he doesn't, I'm sure he will lose.

(Will add me leaving and crap if you dont add anything here)

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down