Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is the respect

2 posters

Go down

Where is the respect Empty Where is the respect

Post  edl Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:51 pm

Red Dragon is in his office going through some paperwork when he hears a knock on his door.

Red Dragon: Come in.

Kurt Angle opens the door and comes in the room.

Red Dragon: Please sit down kurt. What can I do for you?

Kurt Angle sits down on one of the chairs.

Kurt: Well Mr. Dragon, last week I told you that I can beat Zoe and I did. I deserve a main event match at Christmas Eve Bloodshed. I am here because I want to know why I don't have a match at all. I mean come on what do you want me to do? Beat everybody in this fed? Which I obviously can do. I deserve a match so I am asking if you can put me against somebody this week.

edl

Back to top Go down

Where is the respect Empty Re: Where is the respect

Post  KamiKazie44 Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:58 pm

Red Dragon smirks as Kurt has this serious look on his face.

Red Dragon: Listen kid, I got the matches booked already. I cannot change the matches.. As it is, we have 6 special matches.. And I picked the best fighters we have.. And you, well sorry but you are not in the top for me.

Kurt: Don't I deserve another match here tonight after my win?

Red Dragon: You won yes.. It was your debut and you won... Don't mean you impressed me at all.. After all, as you said, it was a girl.

He winks as he laughs a bit

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  edl Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:23 pm

Kurt gets really angry.

Kurt: Hey, I would have beat anybody you put me against so it doesn't matter. I still deserve a match!

Red Dragon: Hey come down Kurt.

Kurt: Don't tell me what to do!

Kurt Angle hits Red Dragon's desk *POW!*

Red Dragon: Hey, hey!! What are you doing?! I am the GM and you better show me some respect!

Kurt: You are the one who has to show some respect to me, your number one wrestler!

The security guards standing outside of the gm's office run in.

Security guard: Is everything alright here sir?

Red Dragon: Get this guy out of here!

One of the security guards puts a hand on Kurt and says "lets go" But Kurt Angle grabs his hand and twists it and then gets the chair he was sitting on and hits him in the face with it and he falls on the floor with blood running out of his nose and mouth. Red Dragon is shocked and runs out of the room. The other security guard runs at Kurt and tries to hit him but Kurt ducks and hits him in the stomach and then in the face and then suplexes the stunned security guard on Red Dragon's desk which breaks
from the impact. More security guards run in and one of them tackles Kurt to the ground and then they all pick him up and try to get him out of the office. When the security gaurds finally get Kurt out of the office, Red Dragon gets back in his office thinking about what just happened and looking and the two hurt security guards.

Red Dragon: Damn.

edl

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Red Dragon looking at his guards.

Red Dragon: What the hell are you guys good for if you can't stop some cocky ass kid! God, you make me do everything myself?!

Scene fades

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down