Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third Times A Charm

Go down

Third Times A Charm Empty Third Times A Charm

Post  Raven Connoly Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:49 pm

'Warrors Code' by Dropkick Murphy's blasts through the arena speakers, after a few moments Raven Connoly runs out onto the stage. She runs to one side of the stage and points out to the fans and then runs to the other side doing the same thing. She then runs back to the center of the arena and throws her fist in the air and screams as fireworks go off behind her. She runs down the ramp slapping the fans hands as the crowd goes wild, she slides into the ring. Raven runs to the turnbuckle and jumps onto the second rope pointing out to the crowd again, she then jumps off and lands in the center of the ring.

-

Raven Connoly: WHAT IS UP BTWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

The crowd goes crazy, Raven waits a few moments for the crowd to quite down.

-

Raven: Well, you know what they say, third times a charm.

-

The crowd starts to chant Raven over and over again.

-

Raven: That's right, tonight I have a 1 on 1 match for the Black Thorn Championship against the cheating, coward Joe Bow.

-

The crowd erupts into boo's and hiss's at the mention of Joe Bow's name.

-

Raven: Last week Joe claimed that the girls in this federation are here to look pretty and give all the boys in the audience something to look at. Well, I guess he has a point, because last week I definitely gave the boys something to look at. I gave them something to look at when I proved I had what it takes to hang with the so called big boys, that I can be just as hardcore, just as ruthless, JUST AS DETERMINED AS ANY GUY ON THE BTWE ROOSTER!!!

-

Raven throws her fist in the air as the crowd erupts in cheers and smiles broadly, she then walks over to the turnbuckle, climbs up it and sits on the top rope.

-

Raven: You see Joe, I was trained by my father, who is one of the most hardcore, violent, demented, ruthless, and also biggest cheaters and manipulators that has ever set foot in this ring, and Daddy made sure he taught his little girl everything he knows. So if I wanted to I could lie, and cheat to get the win just like you do, actually I could probably do it better. However, I chose to take away the technical skills that my father taught me and leave behind the crookedness he did so well. You see Joe, I prefer the straight up, honest win, because that feels a thousand times better. You may have the belt, but every time you walk down this aisle, you have to pretend to be a real champion, and pretend you are not a huge coward that can only win the Black Thorn Championship by having some wanna be ref pull the strings for you. When you walk down that ramp, not a single person in this arena respects you as a champion, or even as a contender, not the fans, not the wrestlers in the locker room, not the staff, no one. Well, here's the best part, we have another match tonight, and the one thing I know for a fact, is eventually things come around and bite you, and tonight Joe.

-

Raven jumps off the turnbuckle and walks back into the center of the ring.

-

Raven: Its going to come and bite you when I beat you fair and square and walk out of here the NEW BLACK THORN CHAMPION!!!!

-

Raven throws her fist in the air and lets out a scream as the crowd goes wild, the cheers and screams are deafening. Raven runs and jumps on the turnbuckle and points out to the audience and throws her fist into the air again.
Raven Connoly
Raven Connoly

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum