Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Told you so!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Told you so!!!!!! Empty Told you so!!!!!!

Post  The Hitman Chirs Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:04 am

The Hitman Chirs:Last week I did what I said I was going to accomplish an that was to beat ed.

But I don't get why I should fight tonight because I faced him and won so I think that I deserve a vacation.

Because I could be injured or retired from some one crazy like him!!!!

So red how about you cell of this match an give me a juice box an while you at it put up a poster of me.

looks at the crowd while the boo away

Ed:You my have one last week but next time it wont be the same because I wont a rematch but this time a iron men match.

Hitman looks at ed like he crazy while the ground is getting hyped up

The Hitman Chirs:Sorry I don't accept match's from people who don't know what they getting there self into because if you wont me in the match you better get red to make it because into then I wont face you again!!!

Ed:Our you afraid I'm going to bust your head open?Because if you is you better not accept this match our make red put it because your going o be gasping for air!!!

The Hitman Chirs:If you wont it you'll got it me in you!!!Iron men match next week here!!
The Hitman Chirs
The Hitman Chirs

Back to top Go down

Told you so!!!!!! Empty Re: Told you so!!!!!!

Post  KamiKazie44 Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:09 am

i want joe to comment on this as his alt is on here + this may be used for PPV match not nect week but one after

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Told you so!!!!!! Empty okokokokokok

Post  The Hitman Chirs Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:20 am

ok nice if this for PPV yes lol!
The Hitman Chirs
The Hitman Chirs

Back to top Go down

Told you so!!!!!! Empty Re: Told you so!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum