Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is not possible

2 posters

Go down

This is not possible Empty This is not possible

Post  Brian Seles Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:53 pm

The scene opens in Red Dragon office door. We can see Chris Storm walking to the door and he gives a quick knock in the door and he enters it.

Chris Storm: Why the hell did you book me, your biggest superstar in a match against that jobber named Chirs or whatever his name is anyway?

Brian Seles
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is not possible Empty Re: This is not possible

Post  KamiKazie44 Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:58 pm

Red Dragon smiling as he lets Chris Storm sit.
-
Red Dragon: My reason? It's simple, he wanted to fight me... I'm retired, I needed someone with the talent I use to have... So I figured you were the closest on this roster to have the talent I had when I was your age.. So, therefore, I booked you against him in the hardcore match.
-
Anything else you need?

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Seles Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Looks at Red Dragon angry and he then starts to speak

Chris Storm: I remember to watch you when you had my age. You were the great one The Red Dragon and I know that wouldn't take a no as an answer. I'm sure that you wouldn't want to fight a jobber like that dude. In the past two weeks I was fighting for the main gold. The BTWE Black Thorn championship now I am fighting this dudes. How can this be possible, I should be in the Main Event, fighting that Blow dude that gets lucky in every match.

Brian Seles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Red Dragon: I have fought everyone possible before. Jobbers, main eventers, the best of the best. When I was your age, I won the Gold Thorn Championship on my first night.. Want to know how long I kept it? Till the name was changed to Hardcore title! I was the only Gold Thorn Champion before and longest champion in history!
-
He looks down at his desk at an old picture of when he was younger, with the title around his waist.
-
Red Dragon: I had to fight jobbers for my title... You, my friend will do the same with or without the title!
-
If you prove yourself tonight and next week. We'll see... I got plans for you at the title, you better impress me if you think you should get another chance at that title you couldn't win!

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Seles Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:24 pm

Chris Storm: *With a smile on his face* Now that I think, fighting this Chirs dude is going to be good to practice for my big match. I'm glad that we had this talk because when we talk again I will be wearing a BTWE championship.

Chris Storm gets up from his chair and he starts to walk to the door. When he gets to the door he stops for a moment and he looks back.

Chris Storm: One more thing Mr. Red Dragon I don't have the same talent that you have. I am even better than you. You will see it in the next few weeks.

Chris Storm opens the office door and he leaves it laughing.

Brian Seles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:34 pm

Red Dragon smiling.
-
Red Dragon: *Talking to himself* Lots of cocky kids now a days.
-
Camera cuts.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum