Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubber Duck Rumours...

2 posters

Go down

Rubber Duck Rumours... Empty Rubber Duck Rumours...

Post  Justin Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:08 pm

Rubber Duck Rumours... Geek-main_Full
-
~The Gold Thorn champion Justin Capable sits in his sumptuous corner bath, thankfully lots of foamy bubbles prevent any embarrassment, he is playing with a family of rubber ducks, Justin grabbing the smallest duck...~
-
Rubber Duck Rumours... Luau-rubber-duck
-
"I may be small but I have hench powers!!!"
-
~Justin facing the ducks rear end at the biggest duck and making a huge parping noise with his lips, he grabs the largest duck.~
-
"Good God little buddy you just nearly melted my beak, what have you been eating?"
-
~Justin making the two ducks attack each other, water flying everywhere, the cameraman jumping back with a bang and Justin swinging to look at him.~
-
"Errr hey there, I kindve forgot about you guys... How's it hanging?"
-
~The cameraman muttering something unintelligible as Justin raises the small duck towards his ear.~
-
"Whats that little buddy?"
-
~Justin nodding as he wiggles the ducks head...~
-
"Uh-huh, yeah.... he did? Really?"
-
~Justin getting a serious expression on his face as he turns to face the camera.~
-
"It seems Gilberto Yvel McDuck Junior has heard some rather serious rumours about me, my belt and the BURP Pay Per View! Now I dont know the truth of it and maybe somebody can clear this up but it seems they cant find anybody worthy to face the pure awesomomomomisity that is me so they plan on making me fight another champion and...."
-
~Justin moving the duck towards his ear again and nodding vigorously as he shakes it's head from side to side once more.~
-
"Oooh and apparently it's a man who I had a run in with last week.... well kinda. You did all realise that my guests at my christmas grotto werent real right? Well apart from that idiot who got KO'd by a giant plastic penis of course. I only mention that as the rumour mill says that it's the guy I called 'Lack of cash conners' who will be squaring off with me."
-
~Justin looking thoughtful or at least trying to as he raises his little finger Dr.Evil style and ponders.~
-
"This should be an interesting bout and Cash is a quality opponent but let's be honest for a minute, if this rumoured bout takes place the winner is alreay cut and dried and..."
-
~Justin raising the rubber duck once again and suddenly looking angry.~
-
"No it wont be Conners you idiot, it'll be me, the one, the only - Justin Capable!! You remember folks, you heard the rumour and the winner's prediction here first, live in... well... in my bath tub, now if you'll give me some privacy my pets are desperate for a game of flatulence battleships and submarines....."
-
~The camera backing from the door, as it swings shut Justin can be heard yelling.~
-
"Periscope Up!!"
-

Justin

Back to top Go down

Rubber Duck Rumours... Empty Re: Rubber Duck Rumours...

Post  KamiKazie44 Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:57 pm

added to 4th show.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum