Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Easy Task?? You think it will be, but it won't.

Go down

An Easy Task?? You think it will be, but it won't. Empty An Easy Task?? You think it will be, but it won't.

Post  The Creater of Greatness Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:34 pm

*Camera Fades In*
-
*You see Tori standing there with a mic in front of the camera.*

-
Tori: Thank you guys. Standing next to me I have none other than the BTWE Silver Thorn Champion Cash Conners.

-
*The camera angle widens to show Cash Conners standing there in a Dropkick Murphys shirt, blue jeans and his title on his shoulder. With a mic in his hand*

-
Cash: Thank You Tori.

-
*Cash puts his right hand on the belt to keep it from falling.*

-

Tori: So Cash after talking to Red Dragon you seem to be at better spirits about the Champion vs. Champion titles on the line match at the PPV.

-
* A smile comes over Cash's face as he gets ready to answer the question*

-
Cash: A chance to hold to titles at the same time. This is a great chance for me to prove I am one of the elite of this profession.

-
*Cash still has a smile on his face as Tori asks her next question*

-
Tori: Well Champ, it seems Justin Capable thinks he is just going to roll over you. The jokes keep coming out of him.

-
*Cash Conners face goes from a smile to serious in 1 second*

-
Cash: Justin Capable. So…..

-
*He chuckles in a serious manner.*

-
So champ, or should I say funny man, this seems to be a joke to you. It’s as if you don’t think I am in your league. Well get ready because I will show you as I have shown in my past two matches never look past me. I am the youngest BTWE Silver Thorn Champion. I won it in my first ever pro wrestling match.
-
*Cash gets out of the serious mood as Tori is about to ask another question.*

-
Tori: So I take it you will be watching his match against Raven tonight?

-
*Cash looks up at Tori with a smile*

-
Cash: Tori I may even pay a visit to the ring. See Justin thinks it’s a game. The man smacked his face into a locker door and tries to play it off. He can’t even say the name of the federation right.

-
*Tori kind of chuckles at that*

-
I will watch and study, because as I have said before. The man may have no common sense, but boy does he have wrestling talent. He just hasn’t seen anyone like me yet. In the end these Irish eyes see Cash Conners holding the Gold and Silver Thorn titles after the PPV match. I just hope Raven doesn’t beat on him to bad. I want him at one hundred percent. Now if you would excuse me I have a match to study.

-
*With that Cash hands the mic over to Tori and begins to walk away. Tori standing there smiling still begins to talk*

-
Tori: Cash Conners everyone, the man who is always out to prove to the world how good he is. Well that is that. Back to you Rin and Roxanne.

-
*Camera fades out*
The Creater of Greatness
The Creater of Greatness

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum