Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does he want

Go down

What does he want Empty What does he want

Post  The Creater of Greatness Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:36 am

*Camera fades in*
-

*The camera starts from a far as the lighting of the arena parking lots is very faded. There are many cars in the lot, and you can see what seems to be a man with long black hair in all black. You can hear the sound of an evil laugh echo through the parking lot. The camera angled from above slowly moves in on the man standing in the middle of all the cars. As the camera gets closer it changes to another camera which is angled right at the man. It is Brenden Reigns; he is wearing a sleeveless black leather vest, with silver buckles in the front. He has black leather pants, along with combat boots on. As the camera gets close enough it stops with Reigns looking right into it. He laughs loud and the echo is almost as the grim reaper was there in person. Reigns then begins to talk as he looks straight into the camera. His look is as if he is staring straight into your soul.*

-
Roxanne: This man has such an evil way to him. He is like no other member of BTWE.

-
Rin: This man has a chance to bring BTWE to its knees. I watched some of his old tapes and he just cares about no one but himself.

-
Reigns: Red Dragon you once were a great wrestler, and now you are hiding behind a desk as a GM. I was the cause of that. I stand here in the parking lot to prove one thing, as it is small and hard to breath. Shogun tonight in this fight you will not have a chance to breathe. I will break you down from the beginning bell to the time you look up and see I have been victories.

-
*Reigns begins to laugh with the echoes once again making it seem as if there were many of him*

-
Reigns: Tonight I begin to finish what I started with you. Tonight I take one of your proud friends and talents Shogun and break him in ways no one could ever think of.

-
*Reigns then stops and pauses as the camera angle changes once again to a distance to see the whole parking lot. You can see Brenden Reigns walking around the parking lot as he starts to speak again*

-
Rin: Listen to this crowd’s hatred for Brenden Reigns. Their boos tell it all.

-
Roxanne: These fans don't like him because he seems to speak the truth.

-
Reigns: After tonight Red Dragon, I will have a contract in BTWE and everything will be going according to my plan.

-
*The camera angle switches back to in front of Reigns as he stops pacing and looks straight into the camera*

-
Reigns: Tonight all will see what I am and why I should be feared. No member of BTWE is safe from what I have come to do. Shogun you are just as I have said before a pawn, a pawn in my plot to break Red Dragon for good.

-
*Reigns gets right up close to the camera and talks with evil and seriousness in his voice*

-
Roxanne: I don’t know why he is here, or why he has such a hatred for Red Dragon, but he sure has no doubt about himself.

-
Rin: He really seems to want to break Shogun to show Red Dragon what is coming.

-
Reigns: If by some chance tonight Shogun gets the best of me.

-
*Reigns pauses and shakes his head*

-
Reigns: I will not bow down to Red Dragon’s talks of me never setting foot in BTWE again. More chaos will come for all of you at BTWE, from the Commentators to the Champions. I will make all of BTWE feel my wrath of evil.

-
*The parking lot is filled with evil laughter once again as Brenden Reigns turns and begins to walk towards the doors to enter the arena*
-
Rin: Tonight the most evil man I have ever seen has a contract match against Shogun. This could be the worst thing to happen in the history of BTWE if Brenden Reigns wins.

-
Roxanne: All I know is if he wins, Red Dragon better protect us from what may happen to us.

-
*Camera Fades Out*
The Creater of Greatness
The Creater of Greatness

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum