Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jr Makes it Short

Go down

Jr Makes it Short Empty Jr Makes it Short

Post  KamiKazie44 Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:46 am

A camera is seen moving in a hospital, the man carrying it is rushing down the hall, turn after turn he stops. A man's back is seen, as he turns around it is non other than Red Dragon Jr. He smirks as he sees the man.
-
Jr: So you finally came. Good, waiting any longer I would of already been gone.
-
He clears his throat, looking deep into the camera, the lights in the hospital flicker.
-
Jr: It's said that I would not appear at the arena tonight, would not compete. Well, I'm so sorry to upset you idiot fans, but I will be there tonight and I WILL have a match.
-
He motions the man holding the camera back and back as Jr steps slowly towards.
-
Jr: I plan to make an impact, and tonight I shall do that... You say all your matches are picked father? I don't think so... One will be ruined... And I plan to win that match... One way or another, I will show up.
-
He sees several men down the hall way. A few security guards with a couple doctors. They are whispering something in the security guard ear as he quickly starts to move towards Jr.
-
Jr: As you see, a few men are wanting to stop my plan. Just watch and see what happens when my father tries to stop me.
-
The security guards rush towards Jr who pulls a hospital bed from the side and pushes at the men. Crashing into the guards he leaps over a counter that is seen in the corner of the camera. The security guards getting around the bed that is rolling slowly down the hall now, they chase him. The camera man following as fast as he can behind them, you see Jr quickly stop and open a door as he knocks one guard down dazed.
_
Jr: Smart huh? *Looking at the camera*
-
He continues down the hall, losing the guards after a few quick turns.
-
Jr: You see, those injuries I got from Shogun and Cash Conners were not as serious as all might of hoped. I still have bruises and a few stitches across my forehead.
-
He shows the camera up close the pain he went through.
-
Jr: I am not 100% but I am well enough to do what I do best. What I do best is make an impact, win or lose, I plan to be at Canadian Carnage and plan to be in a match. As it is, I'll be on my way in a few minutes.
-
He quickly looks down a hall after opening a door.
-
Jr: Here's my que to go. I'll be seeing you jerks soon. Be ready... the Future is coming.
-
Camera slowly fades with Jr rushing down the hallway.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Jr Makes it Short Empty Re: Jr Makes it Short

Post  KamiKazie44 Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Following this, I'll have short short RPs of guards being taken out throughout the show getting closer to having Jr appear Smile

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down