Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian Carnage Opener

Go down

Canadian Carnage Opener Empty Canadian Carnage Opener

Post  Raven Connoly Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:53 am

Super Nova Goes Pop by Powerman 5000 fades out, the arena is quite. after a few moments of silence Warriors Code by Dropkick Murphys starts playing through the arena speakers. The crowd goes wild as the music plays, after a few moments Raven Connoly runs out onto the stage. Raven is wearing ripped blue jeans, a black BTWE baby T, her red hair is down instead of in its usual pig tails, and she is wearing the Black Thorn Championship belt around her waist. She reaches behind her and unclasps the Black Thorn Belt, she holds the belt over her head and lets out her usual scream as a barrage of fireworks go off behind her. She tosses the belt over her shoulder and runs down the ramp, giving her fans love before sliding under the bottom rope into the ring.

-

Raven Connoly: WHAT'S UP BTWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Raven jumps onto the second rope of the turnbuckle and points out into the arena, the crowd erupts in cheers. She continues the same action at each turnbuckle into the crowd is screaming their heads off.

-

Raven: Are you ready for Canadian Carnage or what!!??

-

The crowds cheering clearly shows that they are.

-

Raven: That's what I like to hear, and we have a great show planned for you all tonight, we know you spent your hard earned money to see this show, and we will make sure its worth every penny, and then some. Now our GM Red Dragon is a little busy making sure this thing goes out without a hitch, so yours truly is out here to kick this thing off right!!

-

Raven throws her fist in the air and lets out another scream, pumping the crowd up even more.

-

Raven: So what do we have planned for tonight, well we have 'The Doctor of Pain' Sommerlund taking on the 'Canadian Young Gun' Chris Storm, that should be one hell of a fight. We are also going to throw in an epic battle between Kurt Angle and the Fallen Angel Dangerous!

-

The crowd continues to cheer.

-

Raven: Now really you've got your money's worth right there, but we aren't done yet, wait until you hear this, are you ready for it, we have The Hitman Chirs, that's Chirs, not Chris, apparently he is pretty adamant about that. The Hitman Chirs will be taking on the Luche Libre great, Edgardo Desiderio in an Iron Man Match!! Then there is a rivalry that has been heating up week after week the Silver Thorn Champion Cash Conners will be taking on the dreamy..,

-

Raven smiles and winks into the camera.

-

Raven: Golden Thorn Champion Justin Capable in a belt for belt match, one man will walk out both the Silver and Gold Thorn Champion, the other will just walk out. Not to mention Massacre vs Gamafuki, Shogun vs Brenden Reigns in a contract match, Widowmaker vs Shadow Callahan, LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!!!!

-

The crowd jumps to their feet cheering and screaming and Raven goes to leave the ring, she pauses, shakes her head and walks back to the center of the ring.

-

Raven: WOW, what was I thinking, I forgot about the main event. Yours Truly verses, drum roll please..., I don't know. That's right, the main event is for the Black Thorn Championship, Raven Connoly verses a mystery opponent. I can tell you all one thing though, it doesn't matter who this mystery opponent is, I will walk out of here tonight STILL THE BLACK THORN CHAMPION!!!!

-

Raven throws her fist in the air and screams again as fireworks start erupting from the ring posts, the ramp. and the stage.

-

Raven: IT IS TIME FOR BTWE'S CANADIAN CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Raven rolls out of the ring as Warriors Code starts to play again, she high fives the fans as she makes her way up the ramp. She stops on the stage, turns around and holds the Black Thorn Belt above her head and screams again before exiting backstage.
Raven Connoly
Raven Connoly

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum