Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jr strikes Part 3

Go down

Jr strikes Part 3 Empty Jr strikes Part 3

Post  KamiKazie44 Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:25 am

Jr is walking down the hall way wit ha smirk on his face, he sees a locker room as he walks in without knocking.
-
Blaze Wunn: Who the hell are you?
-
Jr: I'm surprised you don't know me. I am the bosses son and I have a message from him.
-
Blaze Wunn: Well speak quick, I got a title match right soon. So chop chop kid.
-
Jr: No rush.
-
He steps closer to Blaze.
-
Jr: He just wanted me to say good luck and...
-
Jr without blinking, clocks Blaze Wunn in the jaw, knocking him over. Blaze in shock stays down. Jr with a sick look on his face, he jumps on Blaze and continues the beating with left and right hands. finally stopping he gets up, as well as lifting Blaze up and tosses him into his own locker. Kneeing him in the stomach he throws Blaze Wunn to the floor. He pulls out a sledge hammer that Blaze has in his bag and smirks. Laughing as he looks down at Blaze, he swings the sledge hammer down with force as he connects with his left leg. Blaze screaming in pain as he crawls away.
-
Jr: Not so fast my friend.
-
He swings the sledge once more as it connects with the same leg.
-
Jr than takes out his cell as he dials a number. Moments later...
-
Jr: Hello? Ahh yes, we seem to have a serious injury on are hands. Blaze Wunn who was suppose to fight in a few seconds has a serious injury with his left leg. He can't walk... He needs to get to a hospital as fast as possible.
-
He hands up as he boots Blaze in the face once more.
-
Jr: That title is mine.
-
He walks out as he walks down the hall looking to get to the ring.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down