Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What about the youth?

2 posters

Go down

What about the youth? Empty What about the youth?

Post  The Hitman Chirs Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:20 pm

The lights turn off and then the crowd looks up while the Hitman Chirs comes down off the roof from a rope hanging from the top of the building

The Hitman Chirs:Wow, Season 2 of BTEW an like I told you all that I wonted respect so I ask you all to watch me do best what I do this season including you Red. I know you watching my every move I make.Who isn't ? I'm this year Icon of the ages.

Then the crowd chants you suck, and the Hitman Chirs looks furious into there eyes

The Hitman Chirs:Still you chant you suck? While I going to give you 100% of perfection? I wonder do you all just think that I'll never be like the great ones who been in the business? Like shogun,Red,Kurt an so on. I will make sure I get what I wont because I'm the Hitman from Hell!!!

The crowd chants even louder you suck

The Hitman Chirs:Red get out here, If you wont respect you got to get to the person who gives you no respect the most!!! An red you give me no respect and credit for beating ed so come out here an tell me why because I wont to know why you never care about the youth an this company like your son its clearly that you have no respect for him an me because you our afraid of us an how perfect we will get more then you under a year!!!

The Crowd start to chant Red, while the Hitman Chirs waits for him to come out
The Hitman Chirs
The Hitman Chirs

Back to top Go down

What about the youth? Empty Re: What about the youth?

Post  KamiKazie44 Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Moments later, Red Dragon is standing on the stage. As he smiles, he looks around the arena as he sees the fans chanting his name. He walks down as he holds a mic, slapping the hands of the fans on ring side as he quickly steps up the stairs and into the ring. Looking right at Chirs he smiles at him.
-
Red Dragon: Chirs Chirs Chirs, let me tell you one thing about BTWE. To get respect, you have to earn it. Yes, you beat Edgardo in the first ever Iron Man match in BTWE, but that is no where near as impressive as the career I hold in BTWE! No where near the career the back stabber shogun holds, or Massacre and the others we have here like the originals!
-
Rin: Chirs is pretty cocky don't you think Rox?
-
Roxanne: He is only trying to get some respect around here.
-
Red Dragon: And you want to know why I don't respect my son? It's because he is a cocky kid! He thinks what he does is right! He thinks he deserves everything! Well guess what, here in BTWE, you got to earn everything! My son on the first show, punched me in the mouth, and beat me to hell! You think I should respect him after that? Not how it works!
-
Rin: I do remember that, looks like Jr hasn't learned from that either.
-
Red Dragon: And who in the blue hell do you think you are telling me I should be respecting you! I really don't want to have to knock you out! I'm not in the best of moods tonight!

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

What about the youth? Empty What about the youth?

Post  The Hitman Chirs Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:46 pm

looks at red in the eyes with anger

The Hitman Chirs:Let me get something straight what does it takes for you to give me respect because I been doing all I can? I faced every challenged you put in front of me an take it all in.I lost an won some matches. And everyone new to this company gets the same thing as me, never a shot at anything.I earned it an you know I do because season 2 I told you it's my era an time to shine so give me a shot an I wont disappoint you again.Or ever confront you in front of millions of BTEW fans out there today?

The crowd chants give him a chance

The Hitman Chirs:So what you say big guy? A shot our what because if I don't get shot I really make sure I get notice by every single one in this company today.You know if I show my true colors to you, that you'll be wanting to fire me and keep me from any titles there is? You know how ruthlessness I can be to others so what do you say?

The Hitman Chirs puts out his hand to shake it with red
The Hitman Chirs
The Hitman Chirs

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Red looks around as the fans are chanting his name. a few start to cheer for Chirs which is surprising.
-
Rin: these fans really want him to give Chirs a chance.
-
Roxanne: Well, he has done what he wanted. Now he wants to prove himself.
-
Red Dragon: Let's do this, if you win your match tonight.. You will move on to next week to fight for a CHANCE at the Silver Thorn Championship! So win these next two weeks... So two matches.. And you'll get a title shot.
-
Wanted your chance, now you got it. you at least aren't as greedy and demanding as my son. After all, I do whats best for my company!
-
He shakes chirs hand as he steps out of the ring and he heads to the back. Turning around.
-
Red Dragon: Good luck, you'll need it.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

What about the youth? Empty His shoot

Post  The Hitman Chirs Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:56 pm

The Hitman Chirs looks pulse, then smiles at red while the crowd chants his name

The Hitman Chirs:Thank you red I wont let you down at all!!! starting today I will give it all I got to push farther in this business.
The Hitman Chirs
The Hitman Chirs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum