Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hitman change of face

2 posters

Go down

Hitman change of face Empty Hitman change of face

Post  The Hitman Chirs Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:10 pm

The lights turn of then on with the Hitman Chirs on the ramp with a mic in his hand an a amazing show of fireworks come on, then the Hitman Chirs walks down to the ring with his t-shirt Hitman Chirs not Chris an hit for life jacket an sun glass an begins to opens his mouth while the crowd goes crazy

The Hitman Chirs:Not so long ago I was nothing but a snout nose punk who had a attitude to the legends in this business today.

Pauses for a moment while the crowd says Hitman from hell

The Hitman Chirs:But now I see it all what red put me through for. An that was to become the best an be the best I can become for you, the fans an also me.

Rin:He change what he thinks because a shot what if he loss do he become bad again?

Roxanne:I can say I could never see this coming from him but if this happened what else will happen?

The Hitman Chirs:Today I going to win no matter what I do even if it means I have to do every move there is to beat my opponent just for the fans. I really think that you all should be vary happy because when I win tonight I going to do what no one else can do an that is take the silver thorn title next week!

Rin:It seems like his still a little himself you know what I mean?

Roxanne:No I don't, how about you sit back like a men an shut up. Chirs making a statement to us.

The Hitman Chirs:Now red if I win tonight can I have my title shot the same day because I know the champ has a fight.

Rin:Risk to ask that from red because he mate not make the champ fight an make the fight a hardcore match but before that whose his opponent.

Roxanne:I think Chirs got what it takes.

The Hitman Chirs waits from a answer for Chirs while the crowd chants Hitman

(add on kami an I add on tomorrow because I going to watch TV)
The Hitman Chirs
The Hitman Chirs

Back to top Go down

Hitman change of face Empty Re: Hitman change of face

Post  KamiKazie44 Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Red shows up on the Thorn-Tron. In his office sitting in his chair. Looking at Chirs he smiles.

Red Dragon: Ahh, Chirs. You did win last week. But tonight is different. You win tonight and you get a shot at the Silver Thorn Championship. Simple enough. Win and move on. Though, I can't have you fight tonight.

Chirs looks confused in the ring as he wants to speak.

Red Dragon: Nothing against you, it's just Justin is fighting two times tonight. Defending both his titles... Once for his Silver Thorn title and once for his Gold Thorn title. That guy has both titles and so he has to fight and show his talent much more then most. But, if you win tonight... You can fight him next week. One on one. That is of course Justin is still the Silver Thorn Champion and you're moving on after tonight.

Roxanne: Justin fighting two times tonight? Who ever he fights after his first match... His opponent will have a huge chance to win.

Rin: Justin Capable better be ready for this. This will be tough for him now.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Chirs Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:33 pm

The Hitman Chirs:How about you make the silver thorn title a triple threat? It be the match ever one would be talking about for years to come.

Rin:Triple threat I don't think that's a good thing for the champ.

Roxanne:I think Chirs is right, three of them men our the future an put them in a match tonight what would happened?

The Hitman Chirs:I know how you been wanting to teach your son a lesson so to make it even make me in a match with him tonight. It wouldn't be fare for the champ if he has two match's so put me in three tonight. To just make it even for he can not say he was in a unfair number of match's.

The crowd chants Hitman

Rin:Is he crazy to do such a thing?

Roxanne:No, he has what it takes to win all three match's.

The Hitman Chirs:So whats your answer red because we can keep going on talking about this an we wont go no where.

The Hitman Chirs looks at red in the eyes
The Hitman Chirs
The Hitman Chirs

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:30 am

Red smirking on the Thorn-Thon as he laughs a bit.

Red Dragon: He fights 2 times.. Defending each title ones. You will fight a random pick of mine to decide if you fight for the title. Justin has fought in a triple threat 2 times now. It's time to give him and his opponent a fair chance without the third person involved. There's a few things that you will soon realize. I run things not you! You're just a superstar here. Lots of talent but you do not call the shows.

So lets do this. Either agree to this or have your chances taken away. I can do it with a snap of my finger! Choose wisely.

Rin: I guess we know where this is going.

Roxanne: Well, Red isn't going to let a kid run things. After all, Red has been there. He knows what its like. Like this would scare him.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Chirs Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:43 am

The Hitman Chirs:OK, you got it. But when I win the silver thorn title, stay out my way red because I do everything in this ring not for me for the fans.So I wont you to take a good look at the future legend!

The Hitman Chirs throws down his mic an walks out the ring
The Hitman Chirs
The Hitman Chirs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down