Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Signing?

2 posters

Go down

Official Signing? Empty Official Signing?

Post  KamiKazie44 Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:29 am

Camera turn on after the short commercials with the owner of BTWE in the ring. With a table placed in the center of the ring with 2 padded leather chairs, one on each side. Red Dragon is leaning back in the chair, with his feet on the table, looking pretty comfortable. The fans are still buzzing after the last match.

Red Dragon: I am out here once again, for the second time... I hope this time I'm not interrupted ... People just don't get the power the boss has. Really, come on!

Red Dragon: *Clearing his throat* I forgot a few things I wanted to announce, but I didn't forget the biggest announcement... Which is what I'll let you all know, we have brought a top superstar to Black Thorn! Well, not official yet, but this is the contract signing that is going to happen now.

The fans in the crowd wait, getting a little loud waiting to see who it is.

Red Dragon: *Standing up* Please welcome, soon to be BACK to Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment......

Roxanne: Back? He is signing a older talent that use to be here?

Rin: I can't think of just one who he would sign, there were so many back then that were very talented.

Moments later, loud cracks of thunder hits the arena, cutting off Red Dragon. Standing on the stage after the smoke clears is Red's son. Once again, Jr is out walking down the ring, not caring what his father is doing.

Red Dragon: What the hell are you doing out here? AGAIN?!

Jr: *Stepping up the stairs* It's simple, no one cares who the hell you're about to sign! Seriously, they want to see ME in the ring night after night! Anyone you sign cannot come close to the talent I have! After all, I am the "legends" son.

Jr rolling his eyes as the fans chanting "You suck"

Red Dragon: Yes, you are my son, but this isn't going to continue.

Jr: What are you going to do? Fire me? Pah, you know if you lose me, I'll only find another company which will become better than Black Thorn.

Roxanne: Father vs Son, I could see this happening...

Red Dragon: Oh no, I won't be firing you.. That is way to easy.. I'm not letting you off.. I think this will be much more entertaining. Please welcome....

Camera turn to the Thorn-Tron........

Last edited by KamiKazie44 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Official Signing? Empty Re: Official Signing?

Post  Shogun Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:51 am

The lights go out in the arena for a moment. Then suddenly Welcome Home from Coheed and Cambria hits the speakers

Rin:Who could this be Ive never heard this entrance music before!?

Roxanne:I dunno who it is but RDJ wil lbe better than anyone who walks through the curtain!

As the Vocals of the song hit a wall of fire erupts from the entrance ramp draping the arena in its light.
Soon a man can be seen walking out of the flames wearing wrestling gear and a mask covering his face the man is heavily muscled and seems to be young from the look of him.
As he makes it through the flames he cuts his throat with his thumb causing the flames to go out.
The man then walks down the entrance ramp each step causing a small burst of flame to erupt along side him when he makes it to the ring he jumps up on the apron and fire erupts from the 4 corners of the ring.
RDJ has a look of something near fear in his eyes as the man gets into the ring.
The music stops and the lights turn back on the man then walks directly in front of RDJ and gets into his face.

Rin:Whoever this man is he is really threatening RDJ just look at his face!

Roxanne:Whatever that's a look of confidence anyone can see it if anything that masked man is the one who`s scared!

The man rips the mic out of RDJ`s hand and begins to speak.

Masked man:Red Dragon Junior you seem to have forgotten someone when you said nobody cared who your father was signing...A BTWE Legend has just returned.

Rin:I know that voice!

Roxanne:Could it really be him?

The man takes off his mask to reveal to the crowd that he is the Demonic God Shogun!

Last edited by Shogun on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:04 am

The fans go nuts as Shogun removed his hood, showing his face to them all.

Rin: It's Shogun! He's back! A Blac Thorn Original!

Roxanne: Wow, I never expected Shogun to be here right now. Out of all the talent we had before.

Red Dragon: Yes, Shogun will be our newest member after he signs the contract I hold.

Jr walks over to the ring side getting his own mic as he steps up in front of Shogun.

Jr: *face to face* You think you scare me? You think YOU can get in my way of greatness? Man, you're in the past... You got to realize something.. This is the future! And I am the future!

The fans chanting Shoguns name as Jr stands in the way of him and the contract.

Jr: If you plan to sign that contract, you will be the first one to regret it! I will make your time here at Black Thorn a living hell!

Red Dragon: *Laughing* Son, Shogun isn't scared of anything, I put him through hell before, he is still here isn't he?

Jr: He don't know the meaning of hell till he's stepped in the ring with me!

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Shogun Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:21 am

Shogun looks angry suddenly and starts to speak

Shogun:Unfortunately for you I am only a few years older than you boy and i already have more experience than many so called "Greats" I have been to hell and I walk in front of you today a man more powerful than you can imagine someone like you could never understand what going through hell is!

Rin:Ive never seen Shogun get this angry over a comment before!

Shogun:Have you lost the love of your life to men jealous of you before? Have you felt the sick feeling of losing the most precious thing ever to enter your life due to jealous men out of revenge? Have you ever saved that person only to lose her again due to chance only to see her again a year later after she witnessed something you did out of rage that disgusted her did you have to go through the process of getting her back?! Well did you?!?

Rin:Shogun has been through a lot since BTWE...

Shogun:Have you worked yourself to the brink in fed after fed only to be screwed out of the world title you crave over and over again? Have you been betrayed the best of friends for that title? No you have not! You have no idea what hell is BOY I have been through hell and back! You are just now getting the silver spoon pulled out of your ass! So don't you EVER tell me what hell is like FOOL!

Shogun slams the mic down and signs the contract in RDS`s hand and waits for RDJ`s response

Last edited by Shogun on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:34 am

Fans scream and chant the Black Thorn name. People on their feet, holding their signs as the camera passes all of them.

Red Dragon holds up and looks at the contract.

Red Dragon: Welcome our newest member, Shogun! Anyways.. I'll leave as this is the only thing I wanted to say for now.

Red Dragon leaves the ring walking to the back as Shogun an Jr stand in the ring.

Jr smirks and a confused look comes over his face.

Jr: Did I ask for your life story? No.. I don't think so... How about you listen to these words.

Rin: He better watch what he says... Shogun has raged filled eyes right now and looking like he about to explode.

Jr: If you get in the same ring as me.. In a match.. Because I'm not willing to end your career already when you just signed. *Rolling his eyes*

Jr: If you happen to get the guts to step in the ring with me, you will realize everything you said a little ago was NOTHING compared to hell!

Red Dragon stops before walking to the backstage. He turns around and looks around at the fans.

Red Dragon: I got an idea... Next week, in our main event, Shogun vs my son in a hardcore match!

Fans burst into cheers.

Red Dragon: Have at him, Sho.

Jr looks confused as Sho stands behind him.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Shogun Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:53 am

RDJ quickly slips out of the ring and into the crowd before Shogun can grab him when he is a safe distance away he says one more thing

RDJ:I`ll make you pay for this trust me you are going to regret ever joining BTWE!
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down