Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt is mad!

2 posters

Go down

Kurt is mad! Empty Kurt is mad!

Post  edl Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:13 pm

Red Dragon is sitting in his office and going through the finances for the show.

There is a quick but loud knock on the door.

Red Dragon: come in.

The door opens and Kurt Angle goes in and sits down on one of the chairs. Kurt looks pretty angry for some reason.

Red Dragon: Oh, it's you Kurt. What is it you want and who made you mad?

Kurt's face turns even more angry.

Kurt: Well, Mr. Dragon, I know that you know that i am a good wrestler and am will to fight anyone that you put me against. However, i am not happy about fighting a women, i mean come on you couldn't put me against someone like your son. I am way better than most wrestlers here. I shouldn't have to fight a women, it's gonna be embarrasing. You see between me and you i never fought a women before and was never planning on fighting one, but you, Kurt points at Red Dragon, put me against one. That makes me mad!

edl

Back to top Go down

Kurt is mad! Empty Re: Kurt is mad!

Post  KamiKazie44 Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Red Dragon: Well Kurt, Zoe is a very talented women. I seen her past matches and the reason why I signed her.. Well any women here for that matter, is because all of them have and can be in the same ring as the men on this show. They all can fight like the men and hell.. I even think some of the Divas here will surprise you.

He looks down to his desk.

Kurt Angle: I want this match changed. Now!

Red Dragon: Listen Kurt, if you don't like it.. You can leave.. Hell, I'll make it easy and fire you! You got a chance here.. Wanna prove yourself? Fight Zoe tonight! She isn't as weak as you think. I only sign the best. If you don't like it, tough luck.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  edl Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Kurt has a surprised look on his face.

Kurt: Um..OK.. ill fight. Damn, just don't fire me alright. This is my future and if i have to figth a women in order to stay here then it's on. By the way where is this Zoe, i have to fight someone that i haven't even seen and know nothing about? Well then sorry for distubing you Mr. Dragon, im going now.

Red Dragon: It's OK, just close the door on the way out.

Kurt stands up and in his mind thinks: Wow, this guy is for real, he is really strict and serious. I wonder why his son doesn't listen or respect him. Kurt then closes the door after himself.

edl

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:36 pm

kk, will be added to show (will edit of course) Smile thankies

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  edl Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:45 pm

kk

edl

Back to top Go down