Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamafuki's Prematch Interview

2 posters

Go down

Gamafuki's Prematch Interview Empty Gamafuki's Prematch Interview

Post  Gamafuki Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:21 pm

An interviewer and camera crew are lost back stage as the attempt to find Gamafuki’s locker room. They finally stumble upon a dark unmarked door. The interviewer , with an inquisitive look on his face , then decides to investigate the irregular looking door. As they enter the locker room , it is very apparent that the only light is coming from the many candles setting spaced out around inside. The camera crew follows the interviewer in the room and they are all stopped suddenly by Gamafuki as he reveals himself.

Gamafuki : What the hell are you guys doing in here?

The interviewer and the camera crew jump backwards in fright. Then as they try to recover , the interviewer starts to stutter a response.

Interviewer : W w w we were just trying to find you to get your opinion about your debut tonight.

With a puzzled look on Gamafuki’s face , he try returns to wrapping tape on his wrists and hands.

Gamafuki : Well , I have not heard anything about an interview tonight. Matter of fact , I have not even heard about a match tonight. I guess I’ll just have to take your word for it. Can you tell me when this match is suppose to take place?

Interviewer : Very soon , you may want to get ready.

Gamafuki : Well , if you have not noticed . . . I was born ready.

Gamafuki then starts to tie up his boots. The interviewer pulls up a chair besides Gamafuki and continues the conversation.

Interviewer : I did not come here to tell you had a match though. I wanted to ask you a few questions about tonight’s match. Would you answer a few for me?

Gamafuki : So, you decide to break in my locker room and you want answers?

The interviewer becomes slightly annoyed and responds with a heated remark.

Interviewer : We have been searching for you half the night , locker room after locker room. Then we find an unmarked door that looks like a supply closet. Next we enter and get scared out of our minds. Why, I think that should get us a few answers.

Gamafuki stands back up and give them a furious looks back. He then walks up closer to the interviewer to intimidate them. Gamafuki then begins to grin.

Gamafuki : Yeah, sure. Go right ahead, ask away.

The interviewer wipes the sweat from his forehead as he shows a relieved look on his face.

Interviewer : Thank you. Well first off, why is you door unmarked? And why is you locker room filled with candles? Are you some sort of ritualistic freak, or do you just like to hide away from everyone else.

Gamafuki : None of the above. I believe the real answer is lack of respect. I guess since I’m new here they find it too costly to buy a sign for my locker room door. And as far as the candles , I need to be able to see in here since they did not install any lights either. They seem to think I’m not going to make it, or they are just really cheap. Anything else you need to know?

Interviewer : Wow , I was totally mistaken. Sorry about that. Well , lets get to a topic that the fans want to here about. Your match tonight. Do you think you can beat your opponent? Or will he be to much for you?

Gamafuki starts laughing hysterically. He tries to hold back the laugher long enough to respond with an answer.

Gamafuki : Ha , ha , ha was that last part a joke? I can’t believe you just asked me that. I may be new here to BTWE but this is not my first fight. I have more experience than most the wrestlers here. I’m not going to let anyone bring me down in the ring. They can be the biggest and strongest around , but I run circles around them all. To prove this I’m going to beat each and every opponent I come across until I am given the respect I deserve. Even if I have to hold one of those shiny BTWE championship belts high up in the air to show my worth. I’m not going to stop until I reach to top.

As Gamafuki finishes talking, the room becomes silent and you can hear the audience cheering in the background. The interviewer stand up with a blank look on his face , then tries to respond.

The Interviewer : You think you can do all of that? They won’t even give you a decent locker room and you think your going to become champ? Good luck , your going to need it.

Gamafuki charges the interviewer pinning him against the wall. Gamafuki then grasps the interviewer by the throat. The look of rage on Gamafuki’s face is intense, as he gives a reply.

Gamafuki : I will be a champion, and I will get that respect I rightfully deserve. I’m not trying to take the easy way. If I have to fight every wrestler at BTWE . . . I will! Now get out of here before you really piss me off!

Gamafuki shoves the interviewer and the camera men out of his locker room, then forcefully closes the door. The interviewer looks timid and confused as he recovers.

Gamafuki

Back to top Go down

Gamafuki's Prematch Interview Empty Re: Gamafuki's Prematch Interview

Post  KamiKazie44 Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:26 pm

I like this.. Nice one Gama

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down