Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The begging of The Hitman From Hell

3 posters

Go down

The begging of The Hitman From Hell Empty The begging of The Hitman From Hell

Post  The Hitman Chirs Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:30 am

-The Light Turns off and then turn back on in The Hitman Chirs Comes Out with a mic and His hand-

The Hitman Chirs:"So this is Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment"

-Giggles While the Crowd Look and Silence-

The Hitman Chirs:"Its Funny how i don't See anyone who can beat me in this federation"

-Look at the Crowd with a sick look-

The Hitman Chirs:"So i face anyone there is in the Locker room"

-Then Some one Comes out Not From the Federation-

The Hitman Chirs:"Your not in this federation so why don't you go and the crowd and buy some of my t-shirts"

Mysterious man:"I not going any where i wont you and me and this ring now"

The Hitman Chirs:"Please dont let me take you out of your life"

-Mysterious man showing no respect and slaps The Hitman Chirs-

The Hitman Chirs:"Ring the bell let me show this guy who the best

The Referee having a word with Lothar as Chirs the Hitman fires a thumb towards Lothar's throat.
Chirs the Hitman mistiming his block as Lothar fires off a round kick and takes it straight in the face.
a look of relief on Chirs the Hitmans face as very low blow from Lothar misses its target
Chirs the Hitman hitting a quick Jab to Lothar's face.
Chirs the Hitman clapping both hands around Lothar's ears simultaneously, with a Double Ear Slap!
Chirs the Hitman moving forwards with a kick combo that drives Lothar backwards, the combo finishing with a spinning hook kick that sends Lothar crashing into the corner
Chirs the Hitman blocking a kick from Lothar and taking him straight down with a Dragonscrew.
Chirs the Hitman blocking a kick from Lothar and taking him straight down with a Dragonscrew.
a body punch from Chirs the Hitman is easily avoided
Lothar stunning Chirs the Hitman with an Elbow Smash, that lands with a noise heard by the fans in the first few rows.
The crowd yelling WHOOO as Lothar hits a Stiff Chop to Chirs the Hitman's chest.
a bionic elbow misses the mark as Chirs the Hitman moves out of reach
Chirs the Hitman taking a shortcut with a sneaky Eye Gouge to Lothar.
Lothar stopping a tie-up right cross
Chirs the Hitman avoiding a firemans carry and hitting a front snap kick followed by a headbutt
Chirs the Hitman hitting a quick firemans carry takedown.
a bionic elbow misses the mark as Lothar moves out of reach
Lothar grabbing Chirs the Hitmans head and hitting a knee to the face.
Lothar blocking a kick from Chirs the Hitman and taking him straight down with a Dragonscrew.
Lothar grabbing both of Chirs the Hitmans ears before smashing a vicious Headbutt into his face
Lothar sweeps behind Chirs the Hitman and grabs Chirs the Hitmans legs but Chirs the Hitman shakes him off blocking the move!
Chirs the Hitman driving a short elbow into Lothars face
Chirs the Hitman follows up quickly with an Arm Drag but Lothar blocking and breaking free with a solid punch to the jaw, he then catches the Chair his manager throws in and blasts Chirs the Hitman in the face with it!!
Lothar lifts Chirs the Hitman up over his head with arms fully extended while Chirs the Hitman slides off of Lothars arms and lands behind them!
Lothar mistiming his block as Chirs the Hitman fires off a round kick and takes it straight in the face.
Chirs the Hitman drapes Lothar over his shoulders in a fireman's carry position then lunges and drives Lothar shoulder first into the canvas!
Chirs the Hitman mistiming his block as Lothar fires off a round kick and takes it straight in the face.
Lothar running Chirs the Hitman back into the ring apron but hit with a hard punch to the face in way of payback
Chirs the Hitman quickly grabbing the head of Lothar and applying the guillotine choke Lothar struggling like crazy but Chirs the Hitman increasing the pressure and the struggles getting weaker and weaker the referee over to check on Lothar but Lothar grabbing the referee's shirt and grabbing the ropes forcing the break and a stern ticking off
Chirs the Hitman hops to the top rope and faces away from Lothar but lunges backwards and flips landing towards the turnbuckle as Lothar moves causing Chirs the Hitman to slam into the mat!
Lothar running Chirs the Hitman back into the ring apron before unceremoniously bundling them back into the ring
Chirs the Hitman getting his eyes gouged, but jamming a thumb into Lothar's throat in response.
Chirs the Hitman hops to the top turnbuckle as Lothar gets to his feet. As Lothar turns around Chirs the Hitman lunges off of the top ropes and delivers a kick to the throat of Lothar!
Lothar firing a quick Jab but Chirs the Hitman dodging and landing a Jab of his own.
get his guns out and shoot at the crownd
Chirs the Hitman quick to go for the Guillotine but Lothar slamming his head back into his face to break free
Lothar lashes out with an Ear Slap but Chirs the Hitman is quick to sway clear of the blow
Chirs the Hitman quickly grabbing the head of Lothar and applying the guillotine choke Lothar struggling like crazy but Chirs the Hitman increasing the pressure and the struggles getting weaker and weaker the referee over to check on Lothar but Lothar grabbing the referee's shirt and grabbing the ropes forcing the break and a stern ticking off
Chirs the Hitman hops to the top turnbuckle as Lothar gets to his feet. As Lothar turns around Chirs the Hitman lunges off of the top ropes but Lothar rolls underneath the lunging Chirs the Hitman!
a look of relief on Chirs the Hitmans face as very low blow from Lothar misses its target
Chirs the Hitman hops to the top turnbuckle as Lothar gets to his feet. As Lothar turns around Chirs the Hitman lunges off of the top ropes but Lothar rolls underneath the lunging Chirs the Hitman!
Lothar firing a quick Jab but Chirs the Hitman dodging and landing a Jab of his own.
Chirs the Hitman lunges towards Lothar to take them to the ground but Lothar blocks Chirs the Hitmans attempt!
A thumb from Lothar finds its way past Chirs the Hitman's guard and hits him in the throat executing a gag inducing Thumb to Throat!
Lothar lashes out with an Ear Slap but Chirs the Hitman is quick to sway clear of the blow
Chirs the Hitman gets to the top rope as Lothar lays on the ground. Chirs the Hitman leaps off of the turnbuckle and slams his feet right into Lothars chest!
Chirs the Hitman shoving Lothar back into the ropes and rushing in with a clothsline but Lothar stopping it with a swift kick to the midsection
A thumb from Lothar finds its way past Chirs the Hitman's guard and hits him in the throat executing a gag inducing Thumb to Throat!
Lothar taking a shortcut with a sneaky Eye Gouge to Chirs the Hitman.
Lothar mistiming his block as Chirs the Hitman fires off a round kick and takes it straight in the face.
Chirs the Hitman lands a Chair Shot to the head of Lothar buckling the chair and opening a huge cut on Lothars face
Chirs the Hitman lifts a chair for a huge Chair Shot but Lothar firing a right hand into the chair smashing it back into Chirs the Hitmans face
Lothar dragging Chirs the Hitman up and running towards the announcers table but Chirs the Hitman thinking fast with some punches to the skull and then a hurracanrana
Chirs the Hitman Spearing Lothar hard into the railings
Chirs the Hitman attempting to roll Lothar back into the ring but Lothar shoving Chirs the Hitman clear
Chirs the Hitman unleashing a Punching Combination that has Lothar moving back and trying to cover up but failing as the accurate blows strike head and body and Lands the move
breaks his leg and the put a chair on it and keey hitting it
Chirs the Hitman wins the match by submission.
The Hitman Chirs
The Hitman Chirs

Back to top Go down

The begging of The Hitman From Hell Empty Re: The begging of The Hitman From Hell

Post  KamiKazie44 Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Edits version (Without the match in it)

The Lights black out and then come back on. The Hitman Chirs comes out through the curtain with a mic and his hand.

The Hitman Chirs:"So this is Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment?"

Chirs giggles while the Crowd Look disinterested

The Hitman Chirs:"Its Funny how I don't See anyone who can beat me in this federation"

Look at the Crowd with a sick look

The Hitman Chirs:"So I'll face anyone there is in the Locker room"

An unknown man dressed in standard wrestling attire appears sheepishly through the curtain. Then He makes his way quite energetic to the ring.

The Hitman Chirs:"You're not in this federation so leave this ring, before I knock seven shades of Excretion out of you”

Mysterious man: "I not going anywhere I want you and me and this ring now"

The Hitman Chirs: "Please, don't let me take you out of your life"

Mysterious man showing no respect slaps The Hitman Chirs

The Hitman Chirs:"Ring the bell let me show this guy who's boss"

Moments before the bell rings, the ThornTron turns on as Red Dragon is sitting at his desk. The fan's are cheering and screaming Red's name.

Red Dragon: Chirs Chirs Chirs... I see you are very well ready to show up and fight... but here in BTWE, we do not fight our loyal fans. We fight BTWE superstars! I'm sure this man who showed up only got in this ring to shut you up, which I do respect. But you do have to leave the ring sir.

The man leaves the ring, as 2 guards help him over the barrier.

Red Dragon: Anyways, Chirs... How about this... Next week, you will make your debut... It'll be a surprise. you will open the show being our first match shown. Hopefully you put on one hell of a fight, these superstars here... They aren't easy to beat.. and these fans? Hella hard to impress. Go get ready and prepared for next week... you'll surely need it.

The picture on the thorn-tron fades leaving Chirs in the ring.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

The begging of The Hitman From Hell Empty Re: The begging of The Hitman From Hell

Post  Joebow Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:49 pm

The pounding sounds of Jason McGuire's Encrucijada (Fandangos) seems like heaven as it is propelled from the PA System. A Masked man appears through the curtain. He is joined by a voluptuous blonde girl wearing a black split dress bursting at the bust. They make their way down to the BTWE Ring.

Masked Man: “I am Edgardo Desiderio THE greatest Lucha Libre Wrestler of modern times. You may recognize me from the 'Don't try this at home' videos segements. It's ME! And this horny, Vivacious girl is my bootyfull Personal Assistant. And boy she has a very nice Ass... Miss Seckspun Tucum!!!

The crowd is going wild as they pose in a 'lovers' pose.

Edgardo Desiderio: De todas formas, Red Dragon our General Manager wanted to keep me secret until next week. But hey Mister Chirs... Chirs? I think your parents were the dyslexic as that is not how you spell Chris...

The Hitman Chirs: Bu...

Edgardo Desiderio: Shhhh Hitman... Be quiet. This is Edgardo's time. You had yours.

The crowd Cheer and laugh at the 'pun'

Edgardo Desiderio: De todas formas again... You were offered a Debut Match... Guess what... It's Versus ME!!! Man Versus ratón. el buen día, buena suerte y se va a la mierda.

Edgardo throws the microphone down to great applause and cheers as he turns away and leaves the ring.

Rin: I'm not quite sure what he just said. I'm not even fully sure I know who he is.

Roxanne: He's Edgardo. He's that masked wrestler in our Don't try this at home segments... he's pretty Famous in Mexico. And what he just said we apologize folks to any of you that speak Spanish and understood. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a 'Merry Christmas' Message
Joebow
Joebow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down