Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Susan arrives with Zorax

Go down

Susan arrives with Zorax Empty Susan arrives with Zorax

Post  Zorax Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:26 am

The scene shifts backstage, where we see BTWE's newest recruit Susan walking by with an unknown man by her side. They both are dressed very warmly in several layers. Susan in wearing a big blue furry jacket with ESW emblazoned on it in Gold, and a pair of jeans, while the man is in track pants and a thick leather jacket. The man stands at about 6 feet tall, is slim, and looks Asian while Susan is a couple of inches shorter and just as slim. Susan has cut her hair, as it hangs loosely around her ears now, dyed in a browner colour. The man is carrying a kitbag, with 'Knockout' written on it.
Susan and the unknown man walk up to Susan's locker room, where the man drops the kitbag.
Man: Well there we go Suze, your new locker room!.
Susan: It was so sweet of you to come out here with me Zorax, but you didn't need to, honest!
Zorax: Don't be ridiculous! You're moving a new country in pursuit of your new career, it's the least I could do. Besides, it's the off-season now at WWC, everyone's away celebrating the Christmas holidays with their loved ones. Why can't I do the same?
Susan: Because you don't celebrate Christmas?
Zorax: But you do!
Zorax smiles and Susan chuckles. She puts her arm around him and pecks him on the cheek. Zorax puts his arms around her.
Susan: Thank you for coming along. I really do appreciate it.
Zorax: No problem darling...and you know, I'll be around here for a while. So call me if you need anything.
Susan: Aww, are you going?
Zorax: I have to, I can't really hang around backstage if I'm not a worker!
Susan: Y'know...I heard Red Dragon was looking for a road agent for these first few seasons, someone to mentor the younger wrestlers here...
Zorax: Red Dragon?
Susan: Yea, he's the GM. Anyways, you should go talk to him, maybe you can get a job here. Y'know hang around...keep my company.
Susan puts her other arm around Zorax and looks at him seductively. Zorax smirks.
Zorax: You've convinced me. It's not like I've got anything better to do. Red Dragon you say?
Susan: Yup.
Zorax chuckles
Zorax: This place is just plain weird...
The scene fades out.

Will colour it in a bit.

Zorax

Back to top Go down