Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Susan In-Ring segment

2 posters

Go down

A Susan In-Ring segment Empty A Susan In-Ring segment

Post  Zorax Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:16 pm

I'm planning a series of segments to do over the show with Susan in the ring, sort of like an interview segment with guests.

Still trying to come up with a name for it...anyone want to volunteer to be a guest on it over the course of this season? It's a great place to continue feuds, put yourself over, clear the air on misunderstandings, etc.

Zorax

Back to top Go down

A Susan In-Ring segment Empty Re: A Susan In-Ring segment

Post  KamiKazie44 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:39 pm

(OOC: I have to re-sign you for this to happen Smile )

Also I'll be happy to be a guest.. Either the GM Red Dragon or the heel Red Dragon Jr

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Zorax Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:34 pm

The show returns ringside, where we see 2 comfortable looking red sofas and a coffee table in the ring. A white table holding a variety of medical apparatus is placed in the corner, and a weight and height machine in the opposite corner...

Rin: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! I have just received news that we are about to witness the start of a new weekly segment here at BTWE!

Roxanne: Ooh, I cannot wait!

The crowd are cheering on anxiously, wondering what is going to happen next.

Suddenly, pink lights flash all over and 'Twist and Shout' by the Beatles hits the speakers!

Roxanne: That can only mean one thing Rin!

Rin: That's right Roxanne, it's none other that BTWE's resident nurse Susan Aldridge!

Roxanne: Not only is she a qualified nurse, but she happens to be unbeaten in her career here so far!

Susan makes her way to the ring dressed casually, wearing a top with the words 'Knock-out' printed on it. She waves to the cheering fans as she makes her way to the ring, microphone in hand.

She climbs into the ring, and waits for the cheering to die down before speaking.

Susan: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to The Waiting Room! This is brand new weekly segment here at BTWE, and I'm your host, Susan Aldridge!

The crowds cheer

Every week I will invite a special guest to visit us at The Waiting Room, where we will talk about everything and anything. BTWE,hobbies, likes and dislikes, friends and foes, triumphs and defeats, and anything else we can think of. And if you're a particularly good guest, you get a special check up from yours truly...

Susan winks as the crowds cheer.

So without further ado, our first guest of the night! He built an empire from the ground up, through nothing but his own sweat, blood and tears. He is the most powerful man in BTWE and a legend of the industry. Please give a warm welcome for the GM and Owner of BTWE - RED DRAGON!!

The crowds cheer as the wait for Red Dragon to make his way out from backstage.

Feel free to continue it from there.

Zorax

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:05 am

ahh gahhh >.> sorry.. been real busy and just got to doing show work.. if you want, we can do this for 2nd show! im preal sorry!

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Zorax Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:31 pm

That's no problem, it isn't an urgent RP or anything. Just a bit of fun.

Zorax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down