Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cash Conners Live online

2 posters

Go down

Cash Conners Live online Empty Cash Conners Live online

Post  The Creater of Greatness Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:01 am

*Moments after Red Dragon made the Falls Count Anywhere match between Cash Conners and White Rhino the camera fades in showing Cash Conners along with Max Hitcher a new interviewer for BTWE. The two men are sitting at a table with 2 lap tops on it. Both Cash and Max are wearing head sets. Cash with the Silver Thorn title on his shoulder. You can see they are laughing and joking around when a man standing in front of them holds his hand up as to say five second. He then begins the count down with his fingers from 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. The camera man then points to the two of them and Max begins to speak.*

Max: Welcome all you BTWE fans to the first version of Cyber Thorn. This is a cyber talk with some of the BTWE wrestlers. Today we have for you the youngest Silver Thorn Champion in the history of BTWE. Welcome Cash Conners.

*Max then turns and looks at Cash as smiles holding his title on his shoulder still*

Cash: Thank You Max for having me in this first every Cyber Thorn. I am happy to be here.

Max: Well first question for you Cash is how does it feel to become a BTWE champion in your first ever pro wrestling match?

*Cash takes his title and looks down at it as he moves to from his right shoulder to his left and with a big smile on his face.*

Cash: Well Max how do you think it would feel. It feels great I came in telling the world of my talent. I have been trained by one of the greats, whose name will not be known as of now. I was well prepared and not to take anything away from Gary Barnes, but it went my way.

*Max is nooding at Cash as he finishes his sentence*

Max: Next question that I believe is on the mind of all the BTWE fans is... How do you feel about the G.M. Red Dragon coming out and telling you that you don't make the matches and put you in a match with White Rhino?

*Cash begins to chuckle before answering*

Cash: First all I would never disrespect the boss, and I understand where he is coming from. I came out there with an open challenge to show I am not afraid of anyone who wishes to challenge me for this title.

*Cash stops there and seems to not answer the second part of the question. Max sits there silent waiting for a response.*

Max: And your thoughts on a Falls Count Anywhere match with White Rhino?

*Cash smiles at Max as if he was joking*

Cash: White Rhino eh, well as I said I don't care who wants to fight. These Irish eyes see pain and disappointment in the future for White Rhino. I don't plan on losing this title soon and I will fight till I can't fight anymore. I look at White Rhino as just another way to prove that this Silver Thorn champion is just as good as the top Champion of BTWE.

*The camera man looks at Max and begins to signal it's time to wrap up.*

Max: Well Cash Conners that's all the time we have for today. Thank you for joining us on this first every version of Cyber Thorn.

*Cash looking at Max and shaking his head*

Cash: No problem Max.

Max: This has been Max Hitcher turn in next time for another version of Cyber Thorn. We wish Cash Conners a long and health career and title reign.

*The cyber signal fades out and Cash and Max get out of the chairs and shake hands before Cash beings to walk away.*

*Camera fades out*
The Creater of Greatness
The Creater of Greatness

Back to top Go down

Cash Conners Live online Empty Re: Cash Conners Live online

Post  KamiKazie44 Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:42 am

nice man for this showe huh? Very Happy

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down