Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cash out of the norm

2 posters

Go down

Cash out of the norm Empty Cash out of the norm

Post  The Creater of Greatness Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:15 pm

*Camera Fades in*
-
*The tron shows a man in an 80’s style Red Adidas track suit in a locker room. The man is turned around and has a red hat on his head so the crowd cannot see who it is. They can see the black part of a championship belt hanging on his right shoulder, so they know he is a champion. You hear the camera man say you are on. The man turns around and the crowd instantly begins to laugh as it is Cash Conners with the red Adidas jump suit on and some black Coke bottle glasses. The crowd can see he is supposed to look like Justin Capable, his opponent in the Champion vs. Champion match tonight. Cash begins to walk towards the camera and trips with his title flying off his shoulder making it look as if it wasn’t on purpose. He gets up, picks up the silver thorn title, while the crowd laughs and chants CC. Cash gets up and walks over to the camera.*

-

Rin: What in the world is Cash doing?
-
Roxanne: I don’t know, but it is the funniest thing I have seen him do.

-
Cash: Oh my, you didn’t see that did you. Good, that would be embarrassing if you did.

-
*Cash then reaches his hand in his pocket as if he’s looking for something. He then pulls out a rubber lizard and begins to speak to it*

-
Roxanne: OHHHH MYYYY, He is acting just like Justin Capable.

-
Rin: I can’t believe it! Listen to how funny the crowd thinks it is.
-
Cash: Lizard there you are, why were you hiding?

-
*Cash lifts the lizard to his ear as if he is listening to it*

-
Cash: Ohhhhh, You are afraid someone might hurt you. Why? No, lizard I won’t let anyone take the title away from me. Tonight I will become a two title holding guy.

-
*Cash then puts the lizard on his shoulder with his title and begins to laugh really hard. He then takes the glasses off and throws them across the room*

-
Cash: So Justin you think I am just the serious one eh? I can have fun too. Ask lizard here, he knows.

-
*Cash turns and looks at the lizard*

-
Cash: So Lizard what is your prediction for tonight’s match?

-
*Cash pretends to be listening to the Lizard again*

-
Cash: I agree, TONIGHT CASH CONNERS PUTS A BEATING ON JUSTIN CAPABLE AND BECOMES THE GOLD AND SILVER THORN CHAMPION!

-
*Cash then grabs the rubber Lizard and puts it back in his pocket. He then puts his hand on his title, pulls it off his shoulder and looks at it*

-
Cash: Justin, I will show you and the world that these Irish eyes only see gold and silver in his future. You on the other hand will soon feel lonely without a belt hanging from your waist as you look up at me from the mat with both the GOLD THORN and SILVER THORN TITLES on my shoulders! All seriousness will be settled in the ring. You will soon see as Gary Barnes and Red Dragon Jr did.

-
Rin: This should be very interesting match tonight.
-
Roxanne: I think I may have just gained a little respect for Cash Conners after this one.

-
*Cash then turns around and walks away from the camera as it fades out*

The Creater of Greatness
The Creater of Greatness

Back to top Go down

Cash out of the norm Empty Re: Cash out of the norm

Post  Justin Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:22 am

~The camera cuts immediately to Justins dressing room, the Gold Thorn champion can be seen with tears streaming down his face as he laughs hysterically, several people potter around the room hanging banners and decorations, the banners read "Congratulations to the Gold AND Silver thorn Champion Justin Capable!!" and "History has been made!!", Justin manages to calm himself a little wiping the tears from his face as the camera closes in.~
-
"That was seriously the funniest thing ive ever seen, Conners looked like a total idiot and that trip? Seriously what a stupid klutz, I..."
-
~One of the helpers over to whisper something in Justins ear and Justins face turning serious. As he looks at the helper.~
-
"Are you serious?"
-
~The helper nodding and Justin turning back to the camera.~
-
"That was supposed to be me? Conners im dissapointed, your gimmick is non-existent and your matches are bland and uninteresting but stealing my gimmick? Wow thats really weak, I already thought this match was going to be a walk in the park but you've just shown how easy it will be, there is only one Justin Capable and you child are not it!"
-
~The helper whispering something else and recognition dawning on Justins face.~
-
"Ahhh it was just mockery? Can it get any worse? So your big words before our match amount to dressing as me and thinking it'd get under my skin? Big mistake boy, big BIG mistake. You have nothing to offer, you are a paper champion who hast fought anybody of any worth, you say you'll deal with me like you did with Gark Barnes and RD Jnr? Who the hell is Gary Barnes? I'll tell you - he's a nobody, you beat an absolute non-entity, good for you, you must be so proud. And Red Dragon Jnr? A boy living in the shadow of his great father, losing week in and week out to everybody who is weak enough to fight him, hell my full interaction with that nobody was knocking him out with a large plastic penis - which is pretty much a re-run of your match with him."
-
~Justin chuckling to himself enjoying the comparison of Conners and a plastic penis.~
-
"Anyway im sure you'll have a comeback later, maybe you can rerun my justins grotto skit or play with some toys in the bath? But it doesnt really matter does it Cash? You see your talk of greatness is nothing, I have the odd accident but when you really look into it my pure wrestling skills are far, far greater than anything you possess and tonight when im crowned the Gold AND Silver thorn champion and you're left with egg on your cocky little face you'll realise that sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and learn from your superiors than to jump in with both feet and end up looking like the only true idiot in BALT! m actually really looking forward to this bout now, it's going to be fun sticking your head up your own ass - a position it seems you are particularly well practiced at - see you soon kid!"
-
~Justin spinning, turning his back on the camera to walk away, ploughing straight into one of his helpers and both men going down in a heap as the picture fades to black.~

Justin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Creater of Greatness Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:55 pm

Rin: We are heading backstage where Cash Conners is just now seeing Justin Capables’ promo.
-
Roxanne: I wonder what we are going to see of Cash now, funny or serious?

-
*The camera cuts to the back showing Cash still wearing the red Adidas jump suit, and is looking at a television. He is just now getting a chance to see the promo cut by Justin Capable after his out of the norm promo making fun of Justin. Cash is smiling at first as he sees Justin is already getting set to celebrate a victory. He is thinking to himself “How is this man going to call me cocky, when he is already getting set to celebrate a victory”. He laughs out loud when he sees Justin can’t even get the fact he was being mocked.*

-
Cash: This man has no common sense to see that. The party decorator can tell.

-
*Cash’s mood quickly changes when he hears Justin talk about his matches with Gary Barnes and red Dragon Jr. He face begins to turn red with fury as he feels no respect is being given to him. He begins to yell out loud for everyone to hear.

-
Cash: What in the hell is this… No respect…. This basket case of a man doubts me… He thinks because I am young I have no shot. He must not have watched me break both Gary and Red Dragon.

-
*Before the promo is even finished Cash grabs the television picks it up and slams it on the ground. He is anger has consumed him, and rage is written on his face and his body has tensed up. You can see that he wants to fight Justin right now. Cash then turns around to see the camera pointing right at him. He walks up towards the camera. The camera man thinking he is coming towards him begins to back up slowly. Cash keeps coming at a fast pace. Cash begins to speak to the camera man with his teeth clenched*
-
Cash: Stop right there cam boy. I am not going to hurt you. I have something to say to Justin the so called Gold Thorn Champion.
-
*The camera man stops walking and Cash get’s right up close to the camera where all you see is his face. He begins to speak with his teeth still clenched and anger in his voice*

-
Cash: So Justin, you think this will be a walk in the park. You think because I haven’t been in this business but a little over a month I am going to be the one you just run over.

-
*Cash pauses and shakes his head in disagreement.*

-
Cash: You are sadly mistaken there Justin Capable. My title is on the line, just as yours is. I will not be an easy task for you. Raven beat you last week. You shouldn’t have your title now. I haven’t been beaten yet.

-
*Cash is face shows more anger as he speaks*

-
Cash: Tonight you will eat your words. I tried to take you as a joke! I tried to be funny about it! You seem to think I am a weak link and now your words will bite you on your ass. TONIGHT YOU WILL FIND THAT I DON’T CARE ABOUT TITLE! TONIGHT I WILL SHOW YOU MY TALENT! YOU WILL SOON SEE THAT THESE IRISH EYES ONLY SEE PAIN AND DISAPPOINTMENT IN YOUR FUTURE! BE PREPARED TO BLEED A LOT TONIGHT!

-
*After Cash says this he pushed the camera out of his face and turns and begins to walk towards his locker room. Before he is at a distance that the camera can’t see you hear him yelling something that echoes throughout the hallway*

-
Cash: AND YOUR WINNER BY SUBMISSION AND NEW GOLD THORN AND RETAINING SILVER THORN CHAMPION, CASHHHHHHHH COOOOONNNNNNEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSS!!!!

-
*The Camera then shifts back to ring side with Rin and Roxanne.*

-
Rin: Roxanne, I guess that answers your question.
-
Roxanne: What did that T.V. do to deserve that treatment. What an ass Cash is for that.

-
Rin: Roxanne, is that all you can say. Cash is pissed. Justin might just be in for more than he is ready for. I can’t wait to see the Silver Thorn Champion Cash Conners take on the Gold Thorn Champion Justin Capable, in the title vs. title match tonight.
The Creater of Greatness
The Creater of Greatness

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:15 pm

~The camera cuts straight back to the Gold Thorn champions dressing room, Justin finishes watching Cash's response and is laughing to himself as he turns to the camera.~
-
"Well seems somebody is getting a little angry doesnt it? Cash wears his immaturity like a badge of office, he starts the evening dressing as me and trying to ridicule my skills and then ends the evening trashing TV's like some spoilt rock star whilst crying to himself about the unfairness of life...... well Cash the time for talking is over, it's fight time and now you can back up your words in the ring. You say im underestimating you.... that isnt true but taking everything into account the simple fact is - Im better than you and will beat you like the spoilt child that you are."
-
~Justin chuckling to himself again.~
-
"I can almost hear things breaking as I speak, this is fun, oops there goes another TV, oops there goes his blanky, oh and there goes his dummy, I dont believe it, Cash has just thrown himself out of his own pram, that hissy fit deserves a medal or something!"
-
~Justin giving a lopsided grin.~
-
"I do hope Cash hasnt used up all of his energy because im ready to make my entrance and defend my belt, and as Cash so kindly pointed out - I picked up a loss last week and dont intend on that happening again anytime soon. But I hasten to add, I picked up a loss to the best in BELCH, the Black Thorn champion and one hell of a fine looking woman because Cash I fight the best of the best, I dont fight the Reynolds's and Jnrs of this world and if I did I certainly wouldnt puff up my chest and brag about it, you've beaten nobodies and now you get your first real test, unfortunately for you it isnt one I intend on letting you pass."
-
~Justin cricking his neck and cracking his knuckles, e sddenly starts hopping around shaking his hand and looking pained.~
-
"Dammit, I nearly broke my own bloody finger!"
-
~Justin massaging his knuckle and heading over to a locker, he opens the door and grabs his Gold Thorn Championship, he slings it over his shoulder but misjudges and it slides down his back and hits the floor, Justin turning and picking the belt up before standing and ripping the locker door off with the back of his head as he comes up underneath it with a huge thud - Justin crying out in pain and clutching the back of his head with both hands, he looks angry at himself as he shakes his head to clear the cobwebs before placing the belt carefully over his shoulder.~
-
"This belt stays with me and that one that you fluked will be coming to stay as well, it's fight time and..."
-
~Justin grinning again before turning and bending over, he looks between his own legs and continues.~
-
"And this brown eye wont settle for anything other than victory."
-
~Justin standing up again and smiling~
-
"See I do everything better than you boy, now let's get this show on the road!!!"
-
~Justing heading from his changing room and walking swiftly towards the entrance area.~

Justin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Creater of Greatness Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:11 am

*The camera goes straight to Cash Conners who is getting ready in his locker room. In the locker room you see a self on the wall to his right, a punching bag hanging off to his right as he sits in the middle of the room in a metal chair. Behind him is a wooden unit where his wrestling bag and boots are. You can see in the way he is getting dressed in a hurry and throwing stuff around he is still pissed at what Justin had said. Cash gets his wrestling tights on and his Dropkick Murphys shit and then makes his way over to a radio that is sitting on a self. He pushes power, and then the CD button. After the CD turns on you can see he turns the song a few times, when he stops the radio pumps out Respect by Pantera. Cash’s face gets a mean evil look in it. He sits down on the floor and begins to stretch. You can hear him begin to sing loudly along with the song.*
-
Cash: RE!
SPECT!
WALK!
What did you say?!
RE!
SPECT!
WALK!
ARE YOU TALKIN' TO ME?!
ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?!

Run your mouth when I'm not around,
It's easy to achieve,
You try to make friends, not sympathize
Can you hear the violins playin' your song,
Those secrets tell me your every word,
Is there no standing by?
What it takes,
Who I am,
Where I've been,
ALONE!
You can't be something you're not,
Be yourself, by yourself,
Stay away from me,
A lesson learned in life,
Known from the dawn of time.....!!!!

-
*Cash does the butterfly stretch for a 10 second count as he head bangs a little to the song. He then instead of singing begins to talk to himself which seems to get him pumped even more.*

-
Cash: Justin you keep going on and on with this me being a kid thing. I may be young, but soon you will see my age…. My age will be no factor in this match.

-
*Cash then stands up and begins to do some jumping jacks. He is still talking to himself and singing.*

-
Cash: The fun and games will soon be over. Soon Justin will show me the respect I deserve.

-
*Cash then stops doing jumping jacks and walks over to the punching bag. Before he starts to hit the bag he looks up at the clock.*

-
Cash: 5 minutes on the bag and then it is time to go put this Irish Beating down.

-
*Cash then begins to do a light workout on the punching bag. Respect finishes playing, and Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machine comes on. Cash picks up the pace a little more as he bobs his head. He has started to sing along with this song as well.*
-

Cash: They rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells
They rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells

-
*5 minutes passes and Cash stops punching the bag. He walks over to where his Silver Thorn title, inside his wrestling bag. He pulls it out puts it on his shoulder and begins to walk towards the door to leave. As he gets to the door he pauses, takes the title off his shoulder, and brings it in front of his face. He then falls to his knees staring at the title belt the whole time. You can see the anger has left him and he is focused on the task at hand. He gets up off the ground still looking at the title and stands there for a moment as he mutters to himself.*
-
Cash: I haven’t had you long enough. I will not lose tonight. I will bring you back here, and there is nothing Justin can do.

-
*Cash then gets a smile on his face as he lifts the title back on his shoulder. He then walks up to the door, opens it, and heads towards the entrance. As he walks down the hallway you can hear many voices of BTWE employees and wrestlers telling him good luck. Cash doesn’t say anything back as he is in a zone. As he makes it to the curtain, he looks up and then down at the title. He hears his theme music and begins to walk out to a cheering crowd of Cash Conners fans.*
The Creater of Greatness
The Creater of Greatness

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:20 am

~Justin stands in the ring, he beckons to the ring announcer who throws Justin the microphone, Justin 'catching' it with his forehead and going down like he's been shot, he sits up as the fans erupt with laughter, he smiles and staggers to his feet with the microphone in his hand, he points twards the announcer and claps jokingly before speaking.~
-
"Well done that man, thats sure as hell the hardest hit im going to take tonight!"
-
~The fans laughing again as Justin turns to face Cash Conners who is halfway down the aisle and looking angry.~
-
"That was a good warm up Cash and some good songs, they sounded beter when sung by the original artists tho', which is a shame as it cancels out your popstar career when you leave the ring tonight as a failed wrestler."
-
~The fans partly laughing with Justin and partly at Justin as he continues. Cash Conners looks ready to burst as he fixes Justin with a stare of pure hatred.~
-
"Ooooh big scary man is coming to hurt me, his Irish eyes are burning holes in me, bring it Conners, It's time for you to face the awesomenosisisity that is the BARK Gold Thorn Champion, you've done well dressing as me, insulting me and trying to look like a rock star, now let's see how well you do against the fastest man in BREF - because im going to stick my uber talented foot up your Irish brown eye!"
-
~Cash racing into the ring as Justin smiles sarcastically at him, Justin straight in to attack and both men just exchanging hard punches at the referee calls for the bell!~

Justin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down