Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Champ

2 posters

Go down

The New Champ Empty The New Champ

Post  Raven Connoly Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:45 am

' Warriors Code' by the Dropkick Murphys starts to play over the arena speakers, after a few moments Raven Connoly runs onto the stage. She has the Black Thorn Belt over her shoulder, she points out to the left side of the arena and then to the right side of the arena, a big smile on her face. Raven then screams and holds the belt over her head as fireworks fire off on the stage behind her. She throws the belt back over her shoulder and runs down the ramp, she reaches out grabbing the fans hands, she even puts her arm around one so they can take a picture with her. Raven slides into the ring and leaps onto the turnbuckle throwing her belt in the air again. The crowd goes wild as she holds the belt high in the air, she does the same at each turnbuckle before settling in the middle of the ring.

-

Raven: Connoly: HELLLLOOOOOOO BTWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

The crowd erupts in cheers again as Raven smiles broadly.

-

Raven: Well, it took longer then I would have liked, but you are looking at your NEW BLACK THORN CHAMPION!!!!

-

The crowd goes wild chanting 'RAVEN!!' over and over again.

-

Raven: That's right, the Black Thorn Title is now in the hands of someone the fans can be proud to call their champion because I won this title fair and square. No cheap shots, no crooked refs, no underhanded techniques, just fair and square. This is my thanks to you for stiking by me and supporting me after Joe Bow cheated me, and all off you, week after week out of this title, I told you I would bring it back to fans, and I did it.

-

The crowd just cheers louder and louder, the arena is now at a deafening level.

-

Raven: But enough about Joe, as far as I'm concerned he's yesterdays news, I wanna talk a little bit about my opponent tonight. My opponent tonight is none other then the Gold Thorn Champion, Justin Capable.

-

The crowd is a mix of cheers and laughter at the mention of Justin's name.

-

Raven: Come on guys, be nice, he is a champion, lets show some respect. He defintely proves the saying don't judge a book by his cover, he may not look like much, but the guy can fight. Plus, if you ask me he's even kinda cute.

-

The crowd starts to erupt in laughter again.

-

Raven: Hey, I'm serious, the guys got a lot of heart, and he puts everything he's got into what he does, and his confidence level is through the roof. I respect that, and I like confidence in men. Now earlier Justin said he wasn't happy about this match, because he doesn't like hitting girls. Well, Justin, hon, I respect that, but just so you know, I don't have any problems hitting boys.

-

The crowd starts to cheer again as Raven smiles and slaps her hand against the Black Thorn Belt.

-

Raven: And just so you know I'm not going to go easy on you because you feel uncomfortable, I'm going to be coming at you full force. So you better get over your admirable trait, or this match won't last long. The fans come here to see a match, so Justin, you have my permission, you can hit me, so we can give these fans the match they want!!!

-

Raven jumps onto a turnbuckle and points out top the fans and then throws her fist in the air and screams as 'Warriors Code' starts to play again. Raven rolls out of the ring and makes her way back up the ramp.
Raven Connoly
Raven Connoly

Back to top Go down

The New Champ Empty Re: The New Champ

Post  Justin Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:24 pm

~White and Nerdy by Weird Al beginning to play and the fans with a mixture of cheers and laughter as the Gold Thorn Champion steps through the curtains with his belt over his shoulder, he mimmicks Ravens entrance as he points to the left, and then to the right but drawing a torrent of laughter as he inadvertantly pokes himself in the eye, Justin clutching one hand to his face with a grimace and raising a microphone with the other.~
-
"I suppose im asking a little much if I request that you all pretend not to have seen that?"
-
~The fans still laughing and the Black Thorn Champion Raven Connelly also looking amused.~
-
"Ahhh whatever, it isnt the first time Ive made a boo-boo, my mother swears she mustve dropped me on my head when I was a baby...."
-
~The fans starting a Justin chant and the Gold Thorn Champ grinning.~
-
"Thankyou guys, I love you too. I dont want to take too long out here, after all I have a match to prepare for, but I heard what Raven had to say and thought id better address the important issues.... Cute you say? Hmmmm movie maybe? Or I could cook my special? My fish fingers, beans and oven chips is always a winner!!"
-
~Justin grinning again as the fans start a fish fingers chant.~
-
"Hey Omega 3 is good for the brain.... Maybe I shouldve eaten more fish as a youth? Ah well too late now right? But about our match tonight, I said I have issues hitting a lady but the lady in quesion...."
-
~Justin gesturing towards the ring.~
-
"Just so happens to be the BARP Black Thorn champion, so I will fight and im convinced it'll be the best fight that BTWE has EVER seen! So I'd just like to say congratulations on beating the fiendishly fiendish fiend that is Joe Bow and on lifting the strap that looks so good around your waist, I promise you one hell of a match, no shortcuts, no cheating just Mano et .... errrr Womano. It'll be my honour to fight the only other champion of worth in BITE today! So i'll be seeing you shortly, should be a blast!"
-
~Justin waving to Raven and then to the fans before heading back through the curtains.~

Justin

Back to top Go down