Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questioning The Champ

Go down

Questioning The Champ Empty Questioning The Champ

Post  Raven Connoly Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:30 am

The camera fades in revealing Chris Roy backstage.

-

Chris Roy: Ladies and Gentleman I am here with the current Black Thorn Champion Raven Connoly.

Raven Connoly: Hey Chris, how's it going?

Chris: Spectacular, I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on your match tonight, and this mystery opponent?

Raven: Well, it's always nice to know who your opponent is in a match, it gives you a chance to study some of their matches, get an idea of how they work in the ring, and come up with a strategy. When you don't know who your opponent is, it's hard to get ready, are you going up against some powerhouse, a high flier, a submission expert, you never know. However, I am the Black Thorn Champion, so whether I know who they are or not, they are going to have to put up one hell of a fight if they want to take this belt from me.

Chris: What do you have to say to those people who say you shouldn't even be holding that title right now.

-

Raven looks at Chris with a confused then annoyed look.

-

Raven: Well, Chris, to be honest, I haven't really heard a lot of people saying that.

Chris: Well, I've heard a few people, well, more then a few actually, saying Red Dragon kept giving you title shots because he didn't like Joe Bow as the Black Thorn Champion.

Raven: Oh, hmmm, I hadn't heard that Chris, thank god you were here to set me straight. A. Red Dragon has plenty of people on this roster that could have taken the Black Thorn Championship from Joe, he didn't have to use me, I earned the title shots I got because your boyfriend Mr. Bow kept cheating the system. B. If there are people who don't like me having this title, come and take it from me, I'm not running from any fights. I'm not a champion who just wins the belt and dodges any defenses, any one who wants a shot can have one. I'm the Black Thorn Champion, and I love nothing more then when I get to prove why.

Chris: Well, it looks like your going to have to prove it tonight, hopefully you winning that title wasn't just a fluke.

Raven: Someone is awfully cranky today. Whats the matter Chris, wake up on the wrong side of the bed today. I will prove me winning this title was no fluke, I would prove it to you, but you couldn't handle me Chris.

-

Raven leans in towards Chris until her face is just a few inches from his.

-

Raven: In the ring...., or anywhere else.

-

Raven smiles and then walks away leaving Chris standing there looking very flustered and uncomfortable.
Raven Connoly
Raven Connoly

Back to top Go down