Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opener (Season 2 first show)

3 posters

Go down

Opener (Season 2 first show) Empty Opener (Season 2 first show)

Post  KamiKazie44 Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 am

Lights flash red and gold as the camera zooms in and out on the fans who are standing on their feet, scream and chanting the Black Thorn name. Fire works shoot off from the Thorn-Tron and stage.
-
Rin: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the second season of Black Thorn!
-
Roxanne: I am the lovely Roxanne and with me, Rin!
-
Rin: Last week, we had our first PPV, Canadian Carnage! It was huge! We have "Add when time" As the Gold and silver Thorn Champion as well as So and So keeps/wins his/her title after defeating opponent!
-
Roxanne: It was a great night at Canadian Carnage. there wasn't anything that could change it.
-
Rin: Well, one thing could of been different... and I'm sure we'll be hearing about it.
-
Super Nova Goes Pop by Powerman 5000 plays while the fans scream as Red Dragon hits the stage. He has a serious look on his face. Without wasting time, he storms down the ramp, the fans on the side, behind the barrier, they are screaming his name. He stomps up the steel steps while holding the mic, he is in his black suit as he stands in the middle of the ring letting the cheers soak in.
-
Red Dragon: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Black Thorn's second season! I have a few things to announce so to start, congratulations to our "new/same"<--(Will add when time comes) Black Thorn champion,
-
Roxanne: A hell of a match by the champion.
-
Red Dragon: I'd like to also congratulate "add name later" on being the first ever Silver and Gold Thorn Champion in Black Thorn history!
-
Rin: Huge win for him for sure.
-
Red Dragon: We had a great show, but the main thing on my mind is.. well.. I'd like to call him out right now. So that being said, Shogun, please come out here.
-
Roxanne: Oh man, this isn't going to be good... he was relying on Sho to win.
-
Rin: Well, Sho was his best chance... so, he has to face Red about this.
-
Camera pans down on the stage waiting.

(OOC: As you see in the first few parts, I didn't put who won the matches of the titles.. Will change when PPV happens)

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Opener (Season 2 first show) Empty Re: Opener (Season 2 first show)

Post  Shogun Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Intense organ music begins to play in the arena when suddenly the lights go out and a wall of fire bursts from the entrance ramp as the music picks up.
After a moment Shogun can be seen walking through the fire down the entrance ramp the walls of fire dies down but with each step Shogun makes two small bursts of fire erupt from the entrance ramp following him on his way to the ring.
When he walks up the steps and into the ring the flames die down and the lights return to the arena as Shogun gets a mic and walks up to red Dragon to speak.

Shogun:What do you want from me Red Dragon?
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:51 pm

He glares over at Shogun and speaks with a demanding voice.
-
Red Dragon: What the hell happened last night?! You lost to Brenden Reigns! Now later tonight, I have to sit down in this ring and have him sign a contract! Do you know what you just did to Black Thorn?!
-
Rin: He is pissed off, look at him.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Shogun Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Shogun smiles at Red Dragon as if nothing happened

Shogun:I`ll tell you what ive done I have Brendon Reigns in the same roster as me now I can concentrate on him because now he cant run and hide when i come looking He is trapped here with me and I can fight him like I mean it now!

the crowd is silent

Shogun:Yes I was testing Reigns when I fought him I wanted him to get into this fed so that I can destroy him and prove to the world that I deserve a title shot!
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Red Dragon looks at shogun as if he is his son. Wanting to hit him, he turns around shaking his head. Pausing he turns back to look at Shogun.
-
Red Dragon: Are you kidding me! This proves nothing! You lost to a sick and twisted man! He is only after you to get to me! He is taking my best superstars away! you being one of them! Now he knows he is better than you! I thought out of all of the superstars here, you could of stopped him! Beating him would of proved much more then to lose and let him in here!
-
He turns again as he looks over at Rin and Roxanne. He puts his hands over his face and slides them down wiping the sweat from his face. Turning around as he glares at Shogun.
-
Red Dragon: You have no idea what you have done! If you can't take him out... I don't know who can! You... you just had to think of yourself didn't you! Instead of thinking of the whole roster and superstars... these fans... their all in danger because of your selfish move! Losing to him because you want him here! You just made a huge mistake, let me tell you that!
-
Shogun quickly cuts him off with whatever Red was about to say next.
-
Rin: Reigns in Black Thorn now... this is horrible.
-
Roxanne: Well, we know Reigns has what it takes to be here, but getting in because shogun wanted him here... this is not right.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Shogun Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Shogun:You think that I could honestly lose to someone like Reigns? now I will punish him I will make him pay for targeting me Ive said it before I do not care about what he wants to do to you I`m not defending you anymore I am no pawn to be used at your whim!

The crowd cant seem to choose who to cheer or boo for

Shogun:I have waited and waited for YEARS to fight for a world title and every time I get close a weakling needs protecting and runs to use me as their shield , their protection and their little ace in the hole!

Rin:Shogun is feeling used by Red...

Shogun:I am tired of people trying to control me and what I do now I do thing MY WAY and if you have a problem with it you can have two psychotic killing machines trying to destroy you!
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Red smirks at shogun who now looks a little confused.
-
Red Dragon: Like I would use you to defend my company. *Laughing* You're the one who wanted this match, I didn't use you to get things done. You are simply a superstar of Black Thorn! You wanted this, well you got it... and you lost to him! I wouldn't lose a superstar like you to defend my company I proudly run!
-
Rin: Shogun is mad but is confused on what Red is saying... And I can't say I'm not confused...
-
Red Dragon: I gave you what you wanted, but yet you go and lose on purpose you say? That is not a true superstar.. that is not what a top superstar acts like... that is NOT what a champion WOULD act like! You know this as much as I do Sho, Champions don't lose. Champions don't give a man a win. Champions are not selfish!
-
Roxanne: Well he does have a point here. shogun lost to get Reigns in here.
-
Red Dragon: You my friend, are not acting as if you are or want to be a champion. You let him get to you, but that only made him stronger. You have a lot more to learn before a championship match.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Shogun Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Shogun gets into Reds face

Shogun:Remember who you are talking to fool! I am not a "superstar" I am a warrior and I want to destroy Reigns while he is at his very best so that I can break him and let him know that he is NOTHING compared to me NOTHING!

Shogun looks focused now looking right through Red as if he wasn't even there

Shogun:Also you are a fool if you thought that reigns would stop if he lost I thought ahead and let him have what he wanted so that he has no choice but to fight me I am in control now and I will do what you did not have the strength to do and that is to remove the thorn called Reigns from my side. What he does after that is not my problem.

Shogun smiles again still in Red Dragons face who looks irate now

Shogun:Perhaps now you will deal with your problems by yourself instead of sending me to fight your battles for you.

Rin:Shogun lost confidence in Red obviously but he doesn't know Reigns

Roxanne:No he doesn't but we don't really know Shogun either its been a long time since we've seen Shogun and he has obviously grown since his last tenure in BTWE
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Red Dragon just shaking his head as he looks to have lost all respect and hope for shogun.
-
Red Dragon: As I said, I did not send you after him. You sent yourself, you asked me, I gave you what you wanted. You do not protect me or this company. You are just a superstar here, you don't fight for me or anyone else.
-
He looks deep at Shogun.
-
Red Dragon: As it is, I wouldn't ask a man to protect the company he says he loves when he acts like my son. You have lost off respect I had for you. You haven't learned a thing I suppose. I guess my son and you do have a couple things in common. One being no respect for me of course. Now I guess I'll get back to my work now, seeing how I can't stand to look at you any farther.
-
He walks right past shogun, stepping out of the ring, he walks to the back. He turns around for a second as he looks down at Shogun.
-
Red Dragon: Good luck with what you so badly want Shogun.
-
Rin: Wow, that's something you'll never see Red do again.
-
Roxanne: Looks like their friendship is done... Red lost all his respect for.. well a man who we looked up 2 actually.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Shogun Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Shogun looks at Red walk away.

Shogun:Don`t worry Red I will not let Reigns destroy BTWE he will be the one to pay...

The lights go out in the arena and when they return Shogun is gone

Rin:I think Shogun is just confused at the moment he thinks everyone is looking down on him and think he has something to prove so hes trying to prove himself.

Roxanne:I think it was a bad move to let Reigns in here though Shogun is in for the fight of his life.
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:13 am

~The video wall instantly lights up and clips begin to air a montage of monster wrestling moves, weapons shots and repeated shots of people tapping out, finally blood running down the screen as Limp Bizkits 'Break Stuff' blasts across the arena and newcomer Clayton 'The Detonator' Dean races through the aisle curtain, his manager Scorpy is absent as Clayton races to the ring tagging the odd hand, he grabs a Mic and rolls straight in.~
-
"Good Evening BTWE!!!"
-
~The fans cheering and Clayton pausing for a second.~
-
"Well i'd planned to come out later to speak about my debut this evening but seeing the lovers tiff between my opponent tonight and our GM made me think that now would be a better time!"
-
~Clay milking the fans cheers a little longer.~
-
"Shogun, it seems that my debut is against you, a man who seemingly is very good on the mic but as of late has struggled to make an impact. I know your history and I know you are quite possibly the toughest opponent I could ever face in a debut but it doesnt matter.... I've fought tough before, I've had mountains to climb before and tonight im going to use your history and the respect that people have for you to prove a point.
-
You see, your mind may be set on Brenden Reigns, another man with history but your opponent tonight isnt Reigns, it is me. You should be concentrating on and preparing for a match with me, you see I also have history, I have been trained by the best and in my career have travelled the globe beating anybody foolish enough to enter the ring with me. Those people at least showed me the respect of preparing for and focusing on me instead of on a future opponent.
-
Tonight I am going to make a succesfull debut, and continue the unbeaten streak that I started in TBG, I am going to take you out and while you continue to squabble with Reigns I am going to leapfrog you and make my way towards the top and a title shot, mark my words by the time this season ends I will headlining PPV's and holding gold whilst you and Reigns continue to roll in the mud, exchanging punches like naughty school boys!
-
You are a tough challenge but your mind is elsewhere and tonight I capitalise on that fact by making you tap out and picking up my first BTWE win of many, i'll see you in the ring!"

-
~Clayton dropping the mic and rolling from the ring, he tags more hands as he makes a slow exit, he stops once at the top of the entrance ramp giving a thumbs up to the fans before making his exit.~

Justin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down