Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(2nd season first show) Ending

3 posters

Go down

(2nd season first show) Ending Empty (2nd season first show) Ending

Post  KamiKazie44 Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:37 am

Changed title cus someone was bitching bout it Wink

The camera comes back from commercials with Red Dragon in the ring. In the ring there is a table with two leather chairs, one on either side. Red dragon is sitting in the chair, but can't seem to focus on what is about to happen, he is shaking his head though the crowd is chanting his name.
-
Rin: Man, he is pissed.
-
Roxanne: Well he has to face the man who ended his career... Giving him a contract will kill Red.
-
Red Dragon: Well, I guess its time... Let's get this over with.
-
He picks up a contract that has to be for Reigns.
-
Red Dragon: This right here is a contract that Brenden Reigns will sign... If you missed the show, he kicked shogun's ass so he won it. Of course I wasn't thinking when I gave Sho the match.
-
*Coughing* Anyways, let's do this. Come on Reigns, I don't have all day.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

(2nd season first show) Ending Empty Re: (2nd season first show) Ending

Post  The Creater of Greatness Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:33 pm

* The lights in the arena dim slowly till there is total darkness in the arena. Survivor by Dope begins to play throughout the arena as Brenden Reigns name begins to flash on the tron. The crowd begins to boo loudly as they see Reigns walk out in a black leather trench coat, with silver metal buckles running down the front to keep it clothes. Reigns’ walking down the ramp pays no attention to the booing crowd as his eyes are focused straight on Red Dragon in the ring. Reigns is walking slowly to ring side with a smile on his face. As he makes it there, he stops right before he gets in the ring, gets a look of cheerfulness with an evil twist. Red Dragon is standing with a face of fury. Reigns just stands there looking at him for a moment he then slides under the bottom ring rope stands up and begins to look at Red Dragon again as they stare at each other. The mood is tense and the crowd begins to chant RD over and over. Red Dragon stays standing until Reigns finally makes his way to the leather chair flips his coat and sits down. Red Dragon stays standing as he begins to speak.*
-
Red Dragon: Brenden Reigns….

-
*Just then Reigns doesn’t give Red Dragon a chance to speak. Leans forward and grabs the mic that’s lying on the table and begins to speak.*
-
Reigns: Before you even begin to speak. I am signing this contract. Not with your pen, I have my own way.

-
*Reigns stand’s up rips the contract out of Red Dragons hand. Red Dragons face fills with fury as his eyes stare down at Reign. Reigns reaches into his pocket and pulls out a feather that looks like it is from a Raven. He puts the feather down on top of the contract, and reaches in his pocket once again. He then pulls out a dagger. With the dagger he cuts the palm of his other hand. He then reaches out for the feather dips it in the blood that is dripping from his hand and signs the contract in his own blood. He then looks up smiles at Red Dragon and then pushes the contract back over to Red Dragon. The look on Red Dragon is in disbelief.*
-
Red Dragon: Your sick tacklers won’t work on me Reigns. I have seen them to many times before.

-
*Red Dragon stays standing as Reigns stands up looking into Red Dragons eyes.*

-
Reigns: You think you have seen what I can do. My past is nothing compared to what I have planned for you and BTWE…

-
*Just then you hear the crowd getting excited. Red Dragon gets a smile on his face, as Reigns has no idea he has been set up. Shogun has entered the ring and is standing behind Reigns with a steal chair in his hand.*

-
Reigns: You will never again be able to…..

-
*Reigns is in mid sentence when he turns to see what the crowd is cheering about. When Reigns turns around Shogun, already has the chair cocked back ready to swing. Reigns is still speaking when he turns to see the chair coming straight at his face! WHAM!!! Reigns goes down with his forehead split open. Shogun just has a smile on his face as he looks down at a knocked out Reigns.*
The Creater of Greatness
The Creater of Greatness

Back to top Go down

Post  Shogun Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Shogun leans down and takes the mic from Bendon`s hand and gets down next to Brendon`s head

Shogun:I`m not sure if you can hear me Reigns...but you made a mistake by underestimating me this is only the beginning of your torment if you do not stop coming after me it will get worse and I will win...sweet dreams...

The lights go out in the arena and when they turn on Shogun is gone leaving an unconscious Reigns and a Shogun Red Dragon in the ring.

Rin:Oh my god Shogun just knocked out Brendon Reigns!

Roxanne:He wasn't kidding when he said Reigns would pay
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down