Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catering, Backstage

Go down

Catering, Backstage Empty Catering, Backstage

Post  Joebow Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:05 am

Catering!!

Joe Bow sitting on a table in catering. On the table with him are two local Crew and one of the vidiots, Video Crew. Joe Bow is leaning back in his fold away steel chair drinking a Sprite.

Joe Bow: So when I come down to the ring tonight, you gotta make sure the resolution is right, like we planned in rehearsal.

Vidiot: Sure thing Joe, Is Greggy still calling the Ques?

Joe Bow: Yeah, I've had a word with him, Audio and Lamps.. It's not rocket science... Oh Shyte, I forgot... we gotta record that promo for pre match tonight.

Vidiot: Not a problem... We can do that as soon as i'm done with desert.

Joe Bow stands up, starts walking towards the exit.

Joe Bow: Make it to go... We gotta get this done.

Joe Bow, The vidiot and local crew guys head towards one of the studios. A Camera is all set up ready to go Joe Bow takes his shirt off, and starts half stretching, limbering up. The cameraman gives the thumbs up to the vidiot. The vidiot counts down.

Vidiot: 5..4...3...

Vidiot silently counts the 2 and the 1 with his fingers.

Joe Bow: Trust, Trust is something you have to earn. Along with respect... and respect is something I don't have for you Kitarro. I've heard rumours about you being good, the next big thing... Blahdy Blah Blah Blah... It's all rhetoric... all intellectually vacuous. Cos let me tell you something kid... I AM THE Big thing!!!! THE Creature Of Evil!!! I am THE Feature Presentation..and once I'm done Kicking the Granny out of you Kitarro. Which is actually quite inevitable.. Sorry should have given a spoiler warning. Hahahaha... So, yes... Once i'm done beating the granny out of you Kitarro... This Battle Royal, 15 men enter the ring... well actually 1 man and 14 pre-pubescent Girls will step into the ring and the last TWO standing will fight it out in a ladder match. Well I think we all know that I, Joe Bow will be one of those two standing at the end... and whoever it is I choose to be the lucky contestant... When you're looking up at me through the claret pouring from your head covering your eyes, trying to stand but you can't cos your legs just wont work...looking up at me at the top of that ladder reaching up to the belt, bringing it down. Standing over your limp, lifeless body with the title held high in victory... as you lay there gutted, every last ounce of energy that you ever had gone... your hopes, your dreams... gone, Trust!
[u][b]
Joebow
Joebow
Admin

Back to top Go down