Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backstage Altercation

3 posters

Go down

Backstage Altercation Empty Backstage Altercation

Post  Sommerlund Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:50 am

Backstage, we see Susan Aldridge dressed in a jumper covering a short, tight shirt, accompanied by a pair of tight shorts. Susan is arranging some things in her locker, and Zorax is nowhere to be seen. As she finishes, she slams her locker shut and gasps in shock as she sees a man dressed in a hoodie over a singlet with jeans. The man's wild, dark hair covers his face, and we can see a necklave hung loosely around his neck. He flips his hair back and we can see that this man has a very sly smirk across his face.
-
Sommerlund: Hey there, baby? So you new here huh?
-
Sommerlund winks and makes a clicking sound, which disgusts Susan.
-
Susan: Ugh, get away from me.
-
Sommerlund: Hey, c'mon, pretty thing! Here, let me introduce myself, I'm Sommerlund. And you're Susan, am I right?
-
She shakes her head and tries to walk away, but once again, Sommerlund stands in her way.
-
Sommerlund: Hey, look... I'm not trying to cause any trouble. I just wanted to be nice, be a gentlemen and show you around here. I mean, well, I'm kinda new like you as well, but hey, I'll tell you what's the difference between you and me. You're way hotter than me.
-
Sommerlund winks again and Susan tries to escape him once again, but Sommerlund grabs her arm tightly.
-
Sommerlund: C'mon, sugar...
-
Susan: STOP calling me those names!!
-
Sommerlund: All right, all right... Susan... Hey... I'm just trying to be nice here, all right? I don't want to be the bad guy here. In fact, I'm not! I'm a good guy! I just wanna show you around, maybe show you around this city as well, show you the great places for a nice moonlight dinner...?
-
Susan: Go away.
-
Susan tries to pull her arm free of Sommerlund's grasp, but he tightens his grip around her arm.
-
Sommerlund: Hey, Susan, look. I'm really sorry for getting aggressive. But you're just not listening... And yeah, that's another difference between us. I actually listen. Tell me about your personality, your college degree, your childhood dreams... I'll listen, and I'll remember. C'mon now, Susan... Zorax isn't here, he doesn't know...
-
Susan: I don't need Zorax to protect me.
-
Sommerlund: Right, sure you don't.
-
Susan: No, I don't! I'm a strong and independent woman who can take on the world!
-
Sommerlund: Right; sure you are.
-
Susan: I am! In fact, I bet I could beat you in a match.
-
Sommerlund: Hah! Try me.
-
Susan: Fine. I will. You and me. TONIGHT.
-
Sommerlund: Having the finest date in the finest restaurant...
-
Susan: In your dreams!
-
Sommerlund: Then I guess my dreams are realized tonight. Let's make a deal. If I win, we go out on a date. If you win, which I believe is totally impossible, I'll leave you alone. Agreed?
-
Susan: Deal.
-
Sommerlund: Fine, I was going to go easy on you tonight, but not anymore! Now let's seal this deal with a kiss...
-
Sommerlund pulls Susan by the arm and, catching her off guard, manages to come in contact with her lips. She breaks free, and slaps Sommerlund so hard that he releases his grip and falls to the ground. Susan, completely disgusted, yells and storms off.
-
Sommerlund: Wow.
-
A perverted grin spreads across Sommerlund's face and he chuckles.
-
Sommerlund: What a woman. That was so worth it. She is sooooo worth it. I bet I'm gonna be getting more of that, but with more passion after that date. Haha, I better get my room all cleaned up and ready.
-
The camera slowly fades to black.

How was that?
Edit it will, RD or Zorax.

Sommerlund

Back to top Go down

Backstage Altercation Empty Re: Backstage Altercation

Post  KamiKazie44 Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:13 pm

added
ned you to sign contract sommer so i can make your ,match Razz

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Zorax Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:59 am

I'm fine with it. The 'strong and independent woman who can take on the world' like was a bit over the top, but it's okay Razz I'm not as picky about how Susan is portrayed and how she speaks as I am with Zorax.

Zorax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sommerlund Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:36 am

Zorax wrote:I'm fine with it. The 'strong and independent woman who can take on the world' like was a bit over the top, but it's okay Razz I'm not as picky about how Susan is portrayed and how she speaks as I am with Zorax.

I don't remember putting that, actually Razz

Sommerlund

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down