Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Altercation in locker room area: After Interview...

3 posters

Go down

Altercation in locker room area: After Interview... Empty Altercation in locker room area: After Interview...

Post  Joebow Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:55 pm

The shot shows a wooden door. Placed on the door is a giant gold star with JOE BOW engraved on it. We see bare knuckles enter the shot. The knuckles Knock with a rapid and hasty knock on the door. The shot pans out. Standing there is The Hitman Chirs. He knocks again. The door opens slightly a large set man dressed in a Black suit with a black tie, white shirt, Pitch Black hair and a hands free headset slides out the door and stands towering The Hitman Chirs in an imposing and intimidating manner.

Large Man: WHAT?

The Hitman Chirs: I'm here to see Joe Bow.
The Hitman Chirs steps forward but the large set man puts his arm out to stop him.

Large Man (in a soft set voice): It is ill-advised to proceed any further sir.

The Hitman Chirs: Do you not know who I am (voice raises in volume) I AM HERE TO SEE JOE...

Large Man (interrupting): Do you like your kneecaps son? (Voice Raises in volume and angry tones) YOU DO NOT WANT TO PROCEED!!!

The door opens appearing from the door is a short skrawny man in a green suit, balding head, glasses and a Yellow and red necktie.

Man: Hi, I'm Graham Ganobbly, I represent Joe Bow. Can we keep the noise down my client is trying to prepare for his match tonight. Now, Please Chris... Move along.

Entering from the left are Edgardo Desiderio and Seckspun Tucum. Hand in hand.

Seckspun Tucum: Chirs, Come here a minute will ya?

Edgardo Desiderio: Yes, Chirs Leave those men alone.. standing outside men's dressing rooms, you'll make a name for yourself.

Seckspun Tucum: he wanted that remember baby? Oh you mean for standing outside men's dressing rooms you're implying he's waiting to look at willies.. teehee..

Edgardo looks at Seckspun, Rolls his eyes and continues with the scene as The Hitman Chirs comes over. The two men go back into the dressing room.

Edgardo Desiderio: You need not worry about Joe Bow. You have your own problems tonight. Namely your match with me! Which is up next. Yet you're out here with your mind elsewhere.

Seckspun stands twiddling her hair.

Edgardo Desiderio: and i don't mean on Seckspun here...

The Hitman Chirs: Mark my words Edtardo... My mind's well on the game and NOT in the gutt...

Edgardo Desiderio (interrupting): Shhhh hitman... Quiet it's Edgardo Desiderio's time... You've had yours.. and you'll have your fair share of the beatings in tonight's show.. Next... See you out there... Burro.

images to be added later
Joebow
Joebow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Altercation in locker room area: After Interview... Empty Re: Altercation in locker room area: After Interview...

Post  KamiKazie44 Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:41 am

Want this added for Second Show right? Smile

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Altercation in locker room area: After Interview... Empty Re: Altercation in locker room area: After Interview...

Post  Joebow Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:43 am

Smile Yep there's an interview with Hitman that needs adding for next week too.. I'll need to double check it for any errors
Joebow
Joebow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:29 am

i didnt even see an interview from him on here for nexct week lol

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Altercation in locker room area: After Interview... Empty you seen it before

Post  The Hitman Chirs Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:34 pm

I did make one, it had color and everything remainder you seen it
The Hitman Chirs
The Hitman Chirs

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:28 am

added - Joe can add anymore to it with his powers Wink

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down