Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best in BTWE

3 posters

Go down

The Best in BTWE Empty The Best in BTWE

Post  edl Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:41 pm

So Disrespectful by 50 cent starts playing and Kurt Angle comes out and starts walking towards the ring.
We hear some boos and cheering in the crowd.

Rin: It's Kurt Angle. I wonder what he has to say.

Roxanne: Well whatever it is I want to hear it.

Kurt Angle enters the ring and gets a mic and the music stops playing.

Kurt Angle looks at the crowd and then sees a kid holding a sign that says "You Suck Kurt."

Kurt Angle: As you all know I am the best in BTWE. You see Red Dragon needs me and that's why he didn't fire me after the little incident in his office.I have beaten the last two of my opponents easily and now he put me in a match with some weirdo named the fallen angel. I mean come on when am I going to get a challenge. Red Dragon, and all of you as well, know that I will beat that guy easily.

There are some boos coming from the crowd.

Rin: Well the kid has got a point, he did beat his last two opponents and I'm pretty sure he can beat Dangerous.

Roxanne: Well I think Dangerous is the biggest challenge for Kurt so far and I want too see who would win.

Kurt Angle: I think I deserve a Title match, it's not that I don't want to fight the fallen angel, it's just that how much times do I have to prove to Red Dragon and all of you that I could beat anyone in this fed. I want a title match and Red Dragon better give one to me, but if Red Dragon wants me to beat this guy for it then I will do that tonight. Now I don't know much about this guy that calls himself the fallen angel except that he looks like a girl with his long hair but I do know that he lost to Justin Capable. After I beat this weirdo, I will go after Justin Capable and get the title that should be mine.

The crowd starts screaming and yelling.

Rin: Wow! He wants that Gold Thorn Championship really badly, but he can't face Justin without Red Dragon approving it.

edl

Back to top Go down

The Best in BTWE Empty Re: The Best in BTWE

Post  KamiKazie44 Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:56 pm

the Thorn-Tron turns on to see Red Dragon sitting in his office. He is in his black suit while he smiles at what Kurt has been saying.
-
Red Dragon: Kurt kurt kurt... You have done good... Now about this firing thing.. Reason why I haven't fired you is because you have something inside you... You act like me when I was your age.. Well... sorta.. You aren't as good as I was at all. But you could change that. Tonight, you fight Dangerous, very talented..
-
Kurt: I don't --
-
Red Dragon: *Cutting him off* As I was saying, you will face him... One on one, and well, I'll give you what you so badly asked for... The winner of this match will get a chance at the gold Thorn Championship! Of course, that champion could be Cash Conners. Either way the winner of your match with get that chance.
-
Rin: It has been said, Kurt facing Dangerous tonight for a chance at the Gold Thorn Championship!
-
Roxanne: These fans are going nuts, big news and it only pumped these fans up.
-
Red Dragon: Don't think I'm agreeing with you because I'm scared to see what you'll do... Trust me, I been around a long time and wrestled longer then you could think of. But with your talent, why not give what you want.. You do deserve this in a way.. So prove it. Win tonight and you get your chance.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  edl Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Kurt Angle: Well that's even better. Well all you BTWE fans, take a look at your soon to be Gold Thorn Champion.

Kurt Angle throws the mic down and starts leaving.

Last edited by edl on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

edl

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Red Dragon: Hold up Kurt... I changed the plans a bit... Your match you have right? It's..
-
*Pausing for a moment* Is right now! So get back in that ring!
-
The camera fades from the Thorn-Tron as Kurt stands there with a pissed off look.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  edl Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Kurt gets back in the ring and waits for his opponent to come out.

edl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerous Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:30 pm

The Words "We're Rolling Suicide" began to Flash on the Torture Tron and a voice speaks them.

The lights go dim in the arena, the crowd goes wild, and blueish-purple lights come on in the arena as System of a Downs Chop Suey plays on the Torture-tron.

White and blueish-purple flames erupt from the base and Dangerous steps through them. He has on his wrestling pants of white, black, and the blueish-purple color (as the lights) with an unk symbol on the side of each leg. His shirt is white and blueish-purple with the design of black wings on his back. His gloves are white and blueish-purple. His white hair is swinging down to the middle of his back. He heads to the ring at a slow steady pace, mic in hand. When he gets there he roles in and looks at the crowd who begin to cheer. He motions for them to calm down and be quiet. When done he raises his mic to his lips.

Dangerous: Wait one minute Master Dragon...I have a few words to utter to my opponent really quickly.

Dangerous turns to Kurt and walks up to him and begins to circles him.

Dangerous: You say you will beat me fledgling? Where have you come to this conclusion...and you dare to insult me as if you even knew me. Already you have shaken the path of Hell onto yourself. Lets get something straight...if the boss excepts my offer...I would not like this to be a regular match. You said you could beat me Kurt? You are young and restless and I shall smite you. I will save the match that I really want against you for another...worthy opponent.

Dangerous turns towards the Torture-Tron towards the GM Red Dragon giving a small smurk towards the crowd.

Dangerous: Master Dragon...if you may...may you please insert us in one of your special matches? A personal favorite of yours which many would want to see. This fledgling wants a title shot...well he must beat The Fallen Angel to do that. He shall go through Hell's Path and I shall show him that just pure skill alone does not guarentee you victory. He is young and hostile, let me tend to him in a match of your desire.

(OOC: I would ask for a specific match, but im not sure as to all the matches that we have in the feds...if we u could make a list of available matches...it would be greatly appreciated.)
Dangerous
Dangerous

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:53 pm

(OOC: I like ideas for any time.. Combined them, normal ones, or diff ones never heard of before.. Either be edited or hand made itself.. But I'll put a list of the normal matches you see in every day wrestling then others can add.. Of course certain ones will only been since at PPVs/Big matches lol)

Red Dragon looking down at the ring while both men are there.
-
Red Dragon: Would you fans like t osee these two fight it out in a match of my choice?!
-
The fans scream and chant his name. Dangerous in the ring with a smile on his face while Kurt looks sick to his stomach. Annoyed he just ignores the crowd.
-
Red Dragon: You got it. Right here, right now, Dangerous will fight Kurt in a Ladder match!
-
The fans scream the word ladder as the referee rushes down to the ring.
-
Red Dragon: Good luck, one of yous will fight either Justin or Cash on our second season opener.
-
Roxanne: the match has been changed, Kurt didn't know anything about this.
-
Rin: Well neither did Dangerous, he didn't know if Red would agree with him or not. So both are shocked, Kurt is just not happy. Well, got to earn it now.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  edl Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Kurt Angle grabs a mic and starts walking around The Fallen Angel and then stops right in front of him.

Kurt: Well, so this is how you look!

Kurt starts laughing.

Kurt: I must say you look even more weird and stupid up close!

The Fallen Angel starts to look angry.

Rin: I don't think he should have said that!

Roxanne: I think The Fallen Angel looks pretty handsome if you ask me.

Kurt: Look, I really don't care what kind of match this is, I will still beat you. You think you can put me through hell! What you think this is? My first fight?! Listen, I wrestled way more wrestlers than you did and most were bigger and stronger than you...but weren't as weird as you, but still you have no idea what I am capable of. Listen, have you ever had your ankle broken?

Rin: I had my ankle broken once and it was not fun at all!

The Fallen Angel just stands there and doesn't say anything.

Kurt: Well, if you haven't you better be prepared for it because that's what I am planning on doing to you.

Kurt's face gets really serious.

Kurt: Well, I'm actually glad this is a ladder match because I will get to torture you even more.

Kurt and The Fallen Angel look at the ladders being brought to the arena and placed around the ring.

Kurt: Well I guess now all that's left is for this match to start and for me to beat you up!

Kurt Angle throws the mic out of the ring and it almost hits Rin in the face!

Rin: Hey watch it!

Roxanne: Ha Ha Ha! Only if that hit you! That I would enjoy to see!

Last edited by edl on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

edl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerous Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Dangerous lifts his mic up to his lips cocking his head slighty.

Dangerous: Such big words from a young fledgling...You know not my past young one, but you will see retribution this day. You are ignorant and unjust. I shall slaughter you where you stand...for this fight is not yours, it is Heaven's Pier. So I shall break you just like i've done so many more. You are a fool Kurt Angle, and you will lose. And my name is The Fallen Angel you dunce. Your intellect is bleak and your sense is untoned. Come! Let us fight to the brink, and let me hear the call of your cries.

Dangerous tosses the mic out of the ring and takes off his cloak. He gets in a Buddist Monk fighting stance and beckons Kurt Angle to come forwards.
Dangerous
Dangerous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down