Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First night in BTWE

Go down

First night in BTWE Empty First night in BTWE

Post  Raven Connoly Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:24 am

The camera cuts to a shot of one of the backstage hallways of the arena. A young woman is seen wondering around she has shoulder length fire red hair pulled back in a pony tail, green eyes, she is wearing black sweat pants and a black sweatshirt, she has a duffel bag in one hand, and a piece of paper in the other. She looks down at the paper in her hand, and then down the hallway with a confused look.

-

Raven: So where the hell am I supposed to go, the GM just tells me to show up at the arena Thursday night, but doesn't tell me where to go or who to see. Is there a locker room or something, I'm so confused.

-

Man: You always talk to yourself?

-

Raven jumps at the mans voice and turns around, she blushes a little when she see's the man standing there.

-

Raven: Oh, uhm, no I'm just a little overwhelmed, I'm new here, and I have no idea where I'm supposed to go.

Man: Ah, well, are you a vendor or something?

Raven: What?

Man: Your job sweetheart, are you a vendor, new backstage interviewer?

-

Raven rolls her eyes.

-

Raven: Great, here we go already. She mutters to herself. No, actually I'm on the roster.

Man: What! You, come on hon, who are you trying to fool, what are you 100lbs soaking wet.

Raven: OOOOKAY, anyway, as much as I'd love to hear your opinion on the matter, could you please tell me where the locker room. Your obviously a wrestler too, or else you just wear those horribly unflattering singlets for fun.

Man: Well, I only know where one locker room is and that one is for the MALE members of the roster, sorry not sure where the powder room is.

Raven: Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know this arena had a time warp in it that zapped me back to 1820. Forget it, I'll find it myself.

-

Raven goes to walk down the hall when the man steps in front of her, she goes to step around him but he blocks her again.

-

Raven: JESUS CHRIST!! Are you kidding me, what are you 13 years old, you don't want to help me fine, but get the hell out of my way so I can figure out where to go.

Man: Awfully tough talk for such a little thing, like I said the only thing down there is the mens locker room.

Raven: So the locker room is that way, thank you, now could you please move your lard butt.

Man: I've had about enough of your mouth sweetheart.

Raven: Oh really?

Man: Yeah, now...,

-

Before the man can finish Raven kicks the man on the side of his knee.

-

Man: AHHHH!!!

-

The man falls to his knees as soon as he does Raven slams her duffel bag into his chest, he falls backwards onto his back. Before the man has a chance to get up Raven pounces and in the flash of an eye she wraps her legs around his head and locks on an armbar. The man starts to scream in agony as she wrenches his arm.

-

Man: AHHHH!!!! LET GO, LET GO, YOUR GOING TO BREAK IT!!!!

-

Raven gives a few more pulls on the arm before she releases her grasp. The man quickly rolls away and leans against the wall.

-

Man: God, what the hell is wrong with you?

Raven: Maybe next time someone asks you a question you'll just answer it "sweetheart'.

-

Raven picks up her duffel bag and walks off down the hallway. The man sits there holding his arm grimacing in pain.

***CAMERA FADES OUT***
Raven Connoly
Raven Connoly

Back to top Go down