Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Season 2) Cash gets rematch for Silver Thorn title

4 posters

Go down

(Season 2) Cash gets rematch for Silver Thorn title Empty (Season 2) Cash gets rematch for Silver Thorn title

Post  The Creater of Greatness Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:13 am

*Cash Conners has just made his way from the parking lot into the arena. You can see even after the time off he still doesn’t look the same as he did when he had the title on him. He is dressed in some light colored blue jeans, a beanie with a 4 leaf clover one it, and a black pea coat. He is carrying his wrestling bag and the look on his face isn’t sad or mad, but determined. As he makes his way to his locker room he seems to have the look of not having a match tonight. All of a sudden you hear a women voice coming from the hallway in front of him. The women keeps calling Cash, as Cash looks up he sees Anne Marie walking towards him with a mic and a camera man. Cash has a shocked look on his face as he sees her get closer. He doesn’t seem in the mood for an interview till he hears her say something about a match tonight.*
-
Anne Marie: I am standing here with Cash Conners. It seems he hasn’t heard about his match tonight.

-
*Cash looks at Anne with a confused look.*

-
Anne Marie: Yes, you and Justin Capable are having a match tonight for the Silver Thorn title.

-
*Cash Conners face turns from sad determined look to a serious and excited*

-
Cash: What do you mean I have a match for a title?

-
*Anne Marie chuckles a little before explaining*

-
Anne Marie: After the response from the fans after your match at the PPV Red Dragon had no choice but to give you the rematch for the Silver Thorn title tonight. You had a rematch clause in your contract as all do.

-
*Cash getting a smile on his face and can’t believe he gets a chance so soon to get his title back.*

-
Cash: Justin Capable, it looks like we have another fight. My respect for you is much more then it was. As I hope yours is for me. Tonight I will leave nothing in that ring as I did last time. Tonight I get my belt back. Tonight I will show as I do every other time I may be young, but my heart and talent will show how good I can be.

-
*Cash drops his wrestling bag on the ground, grabs the mic from Anne Marie and begins to talk again. You can see the look on his face has focus to it again*

-
Cash: Tonight I have the chance to once again be called the Silver Thorn Champion. After the match no disrespect will be shown. Win or lose I will shake the hand of Justin Capable
-
*With that said Cash hands Anne Marie the mic back, picks up his bag, and continues on to the locker room. You can see he has a different walk to him as he walks away. The camera then turns to focus on Anne Marie.*

-
Anne Marie: Well there you have it. Cash Conners is back to himself after this news. Back to you Rin and Roxanne
[/center]

Last edited by The Creater of Greatness on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
The Creater of Greatness
The Creater of Greatness

Back to top Go down

(Season 2) Cash gets rematch for Silver Thorn title Empty Re: (Season 2) Cash gets rematch for Silver Thorn title

Post  Dangerous Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:40 pm

All of a sudden, out of nowhere Dangerous come up to cash and Anne before the camera turns back to ringside.
-
Dangerous: No! Lets not go back to Rin and Roxanne. You say that he has a title match tonight...well I'm sorry to burst the bubble of a weary one, but there are no cantract clauses as of yet for first time champs. Maybe your ears and eyes have been decieved. You like everyone else have to earn your shot at the Championship by climbing up the ranks once again.
-
Anne Marie: But the staff told me that you were not on tonight Dangerous.
-
Dangerous: The staff is ignorant of the events my dear. It may have been so, but not now.
-
Dangerous walks up close on Conners going face to face with him.
-
Dangerous: If you really want that shot though...you must go through trembling sea's and fiery volcano's to get it. Meaning you must go through The Fallen Angel...because I am Justins number one contender...period.
-
He walks away a little and then turns back to Conners.
-
Dangerous: I see madness in the eyes of you weary one.What must you say?
-
Dangerous waits for Cash to respond.
Dangerous
Dangerous

Back to top Go down

(Season 2) Cash gets rematch for Silver Thorn title Empty Re: (Season 2) Cash gets rematch for Silver Thorn title

Post  KamiKazie44 Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:11 pm

A man walks up to the two. He is in a suit, holding a sheet as he looks at the two.
-
Dan: I am Dan Anderson, I am here on behalf of Red Dragon. He is busy and not in the mood to deal with this. As he was watching this scene, he told me to come here to deal with it. So You're Dangerous? and you must be the former Silver Thorn Champion, Cash Conners?
-
The nod in approval.
-
Dan: Good, Red decided to give you both what you want tonight. Cash Conners, you will get your rematch tonight.
-
He smirks over at dangerous.
-
Dan: Dangerous, you will also get your shot at the Gold Thorn Championship tonight.
-
Cash looks confused.
-
Dan: It will be a Triple Threat match tonight, The Number One Contender, Dangerous vs the former Silver Thorn Champion, Cash Conners vs The Silver Thorn and Gold Thorn Champion, Justin Capable. Both titles will be on the line.
-
Roxanne: That is huge news.
-
Rin: Justin will defend both his titles tonight in a Triple Threat!
-
Dan: Good luck to you both.
-
He walks off, heading back to red's office.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerous Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm

Dangerous looks at Cash Conners and a smirk appears on his face.
-
Dangerous: Well seems like thats settled. The winds strays in mysterious places. It's time for us to go and prepare fledgling. Let us go.
-
Dangerous walks away not looking back at Conners to get prepared.
Dangerous
Dangerous

Back to top Go down

Post  The Creater of Greatness Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:13 pm

*Cash stands there with a look of hatred on his face. He turns his attention towards Dangerous and heads in his direction. As Cash catches up to him you can see the look of anger and evil intentions in his eyes. He then yells out.*
-
Cash: Hey Dangerous!!!

-
*Dangerous turns around to see Cash standing right there.*

-
Cash: Dangerous, you think you can just come in and rain on my rematch. Well you better be prepared for the beating of your life. Tonight no matter if it is just me and Justin or you in there with us. I am still walking out of there with the respect I am here for.
-
*Cash smiles at Dangerous with a evil grin*

-
Cash: You and all of these other wrestlers seem to have forgot, it isn't about the belts. Its about the respect and talent. We are here to entertain the crowd. I lost my way in the eyes of Gold and Silver. Now I am here to prove I am who I say I am. I may not win, but at least I know I WILL LEAVE THIS RING WITH THE CROWD CHANTING MY NAME ONCE AGAIN!!!

-
*Cash then turns around and begins to walk towards his locker room to get ready for the match.*
The Creater of Greatness
The Creater of Greatness

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:45 am

~The fans going wild as the Gold and Silver Thorn champion Justin Capable steps through the aisle curtains, Dangerous has just reached the base of the ramp and he stops in his tracks, Conners continues walking until he is alongside the fallen angel, Justin holds a belt aloft in each hand bringing huge cheers from the fans, he smiles and looks across the ocean of fans, noticing the increased number of Justin Capable merchandise, he nods to himself before slinging a belt over each shoulder, he retrieves a microphone from the waistband of his jeans and smiles at Cash and Dangerous before speaking.~
-
"Hold it right there Gentlemen.... Your arguments on who will win tonight, and who deserves a title shot, whilst very interesting are also pretty bloody pointless.... You see I've only just unified this twin crown and I have no intention of losing it on my very first defence to either of you!!!"
-
~The fans cheering, loving the prospect of three of their absolute favourites in the ring at one time with two titles on the line.~
-
"I have nothing but respect for both of you, you are both insanely tough, talented and deserve your positions at the top.... but..... and this is a big but."
-
~Justin suddenly starting to giggle.~
-
"Heh - I said big butt..."
-
~Justin turning and wiggling his butt at the fans, still chuckling as Cash and Dangerous both shake their heads and look bemused.~
-
"Errr yes, anyway, but.... regardless of that level of respect the fact remains that I have already beaten both of you, I have knowledge of your fighting styles and what you bring to the ring, whereas you two will have a feeling out process, I will be straight on the attack and doing whatever it takes to get my first succesful defence of these two title belts!"
-
~Justin noddding to himself.~
-
"I'll tell everybody now, this season will see a more serious, more focused Justin Capable, gone is the clumsy, foolish person you warmed to in BTWE's very first season."
-
~The fans booing the idea of a new Justin Capable, quite happy with the clown they already have.~
-
"This season you get a no nonsence champion that the world will respect!"
-
~Justin pointing at Cash and Dangerous.~
-
"Gentlemen, I will see you later this evening!!"
-
~Justin spinning to head through the aisle curtains, tripping on an untied shoe lace and flying head first through the curtains, the capacity crowd erupting with laughter and applause, Justins hand suddenly appearing through the curtains and waving before disapearing - Cash and Dangerous look at each other and shrug their shoulders before making their exits as the fans start a Justin chant.~

Justin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerous Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:43 am

Dangerous: The lad is wierd to the eyes of the beholder...but yet I like him...still not gonna beat me though or you...hopefully.
-
Dangerous walks off away from CC off to his locker room.
Dangerous
Dangerous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down