Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(2nd season) Red brings in something new

Go down

(2nd season) Red brings in something new Empty (2nd season) Red brings in something new

Post  KamiKazie44 Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:40 am

Tory Summers is standing outside of the GM's office. She knocks on the door as moments later, Red Dragon opens the door. Looks pretty serious as the fans chant his name.
-
Red Dragon: Hello, Tory.
-
Tory Summers: Hello, Sir. I was told you had some news you wanted to share with us. Something you will be bringing to BTWE. I was wondering if you could expand on that.
-
Red Dragon: Ahh, yes. Well, I am bringing in a new Championship belt to BTWE. It's a new season and I thought we should have something new.
-
Tory Summers: Ahh, that is a good idea. Can I ask which belt? Or what belt?
-
Red Dragon: We have a few people in this roster that is hardcore specialties... So I figured next week, we'll have a match for the Hardcore title! You can only lose the belt during show hours! After hours it sticks to the last man who won it. It can be won anywhere. In a match, backstage, locker room, parking lot... Doesn't have to be an official match, all you need is a referee with you to count to 3.
-
Tory Summers: That is big news. I'm sure these fans will love it.
-
Red Dragon: Oh they will, bringing in a hardcore title will bring more fans and its the only title that is unpredictable! Anyone can interfere in the match for the title to win it. Anything can happen, the only belt in BTWE that can be won when NOT in a match.
-
The fans explode in cheers.
-
Tory Summers: You just keep surprising us, sir.
-
Red Dragon: These fans deserves it. Also will bring in a whole new bunch of superstars. There isn't anything that can't happen in BTWE.
-
Tory Summers: Well thanks for letting us know. Thanks for your time.
-
Red Dragon: Any time Tory. Have a good one.
-
He walks in his office as the door closes.
-
Tory Summers: Well there you have it, a new belt in BTWE starting next week. Back to you Rin and Roxanne.
-
Rin: Thanks, Tory.
-
Roxanne: That is huge news, Rin. Hardcore title in BTWE.
-
Rin: This will get interesting for sure.

(OOC: The people that wanna go for it, should come to my office in a segment to tell me why you think you deserve it. Those who aren't busy anyways. Will add more to the show. Thanks.!)

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down