Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fall of the Demonic God (2nd Season first show)

3 posters

Go down

The fall of the Demonic God (2nd Season first show) Empty The fall of the Demonic God (2nd Season first show)

Post  Shogun Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Shogun can be seen walking out the the ring with no music and a solemn expression on his face

Rin:Why is Shogun coming out here with no music?

Roxanne:Better yet why isnt he coming out under the veil of darkness then like he usually does?

Shogun gets into the ring and takes a mic from the ref.

Shogun:I`m out here for the third time tonight to make a confession...I did not want anyone to know about this but I am tired of lying and letting my fans down!

Shogun has a look of pure sadness on his face

Rin:Ive never seen Shogun like this before.

Roxanne:I don\'t think anyone has.

Shogun:Before my match with Reigns at Canadian Carnage many of you were wondering why I was so silent. The reason was not because I was concentrating on the match but because Anne Marie decided she did not want to be with someone like myself any longer...she said that I was a monster and a horrible person...even though I have always worked as hard as I could to make her happy for all these years she decided I was not worthy of companionship from any woman nor should I have any friends either because I am a freak and a loser and that she only wanted to be with me because I was winning and making money...

Rin:I had no idea...

Roxanne:Anne is the only person Shogun ever loved and the first person he ever called a friend...I cant even think of how Shogun must be feeling right now

Shogun:After that she slapped me in the face and left me standing there in my locker room stunned and confused...I had not recovered when i fought Reigns and I gave up I couldn't fight because I have no one to fight for and no one to talk to when I went back to my locker room after my match...The only person I ever cared about never really loved me at all she wanted was money...

Rin:That`s just...awful taking advantage of someone like that especially someone like Shogun is just wrong...

Roxanne:Shogun must be totally devastated...

Shogun:I made the excuse that I let Reigns win and even my challenge to Raven so that I could try and push Anne Marie out of my head and keep the break up under wraps but now I just cant lie to you people any longer. Raven you do not have to worry about fighting me anymore just take down RDJ for me because you have so much going for you and I would just slow you down with my worthless ability...I do not want to hog your spotlight you deserve everything you are getting right now so keep it up so that I will at least have someone to cheer for at home...

Rin:What is Shogun hinting at here?

Shogun:So now I am out here to announce my wish to leave wrestling forever...I let everyone down...my fans , my friend Red Dragon, even the new rookies who looked up to me! EVERYONE who ever put their hearts into a Shogun match and cheered their asses off for me I failed them all! I lost the respect of the only friend I had left in Red Dragon and even the talent in the roster have no confidence in me...Its over for Shogun you will not have to see me tainting this ring any longer...goodbye

Rin:I think Shogun has tears in his eyes...

Roxanne:Shogun has never showed these emotions before...

Before Shogun can leave music hits the arena

Last edited by Shogun on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

The fall of the Demonic God (2nd Season first show) Empty Re: The fall of the Demonic God (2nd Season first show)

Post  KamiKazie44 Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:35 pm

As the music plays, Red Dragon is standing on the stage. As he looks down into the ring at the hurt Shogun, he walks down slowly with a shocking look on his face.
-
Rin: Wonder how this will go...
-
Roxanne: Well, Red might look at it differently now.
-
Rin: He should, there's not much else Shogun can take. Red Dragon will either let him leave or try to make him stay.
-
Red Dragon is in the ring now as he walks around Shogun in circles. The crowd is silent, also shocked to hear this.
-
Red Dragon: Sho, man, you don't have to leave. You know you have everything here. You became yourself because you had the heart to fight here, every week! You now know what Anne is really like! You loved her, had someone to show how good you are but you can't let that stop you and make you leave the business you love!
-
Rin: Red is trying to keep him here it seems.
-
roxanne: They are friends, you can't expect much else, Rin.
-
Red Dragon: I been there with a women, I became the owner and she tried to take this company, didn't work though, but umm yeah.. What you do here is for the fans, yourself, this company! You think it was all for Anne, but that was only how you were thinking. You were doing it for yourself, these fans, the BTWE company! You know this, anne was just a girl you loved, but that is not the reason why you were so good.
-
He looks at Sho, trying to get him to realize.
-
Red Dragon: You have to stay here, this is your home.
-
Rin: I don't even know what to say...
-
Red Dragon: After all, your whole career, you wanted the Black Thorn Title.. And you wanted to prove yourself! Now is the time! You can get over this, you know your time is now like you said! Everything of what I said earlier is different now. Of course I didn't know about this, no man wants to talk about his feelings. You are still a friend of mine, and of course you have all my respect! You know you want this chance, you can't leave now!

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

The fall of the Demonic God (2nd Season first show) Empty Re: The fall of the Demonic God (2nd Season first show)

Post  Shogun Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Shogun stares at RD for a moment before speaking again

Shogun:Nothing you say will change the fact that I let you all down I even pretty much tried to force a title match out of our champion I have turned into a glory hog and a fool...I have nothing here even if I take the title from Raven what will I really gain from it? The dream of becoming a champion? Well now I have no one to share it with I cant be happy knowing the world thinks I am nothing but a freak and a choke artist...

The crowd cheers for Shogun trying to cheer him up

Shogun:What hope do I have against someone like Raven? She is one of the most talented members of this roster and I am just old news someone who started out as a blazing forest fire only to trickle out into a small puff of smoke!

Rin:Shogun has lost all confidence in himself.

Shogun:I just want to live out the rest of my miserable life without being an embarrassment to BTWE and to myself...I finally thought I had something good in my life I had love in my heart and emotion I had never felt before I was HAPPY! And now I have lost everything...I will be forced to go back to the way it was before...

Roxanne:Shogun...

Last edited by Shogun on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Red Dragon shaking his head, not knowing what he can do to get Shogun on track again.
-
Rin: Red Dragon doesn't even know what he can do to get Shogun to realize.
-
Roxanne: If he can't, I really don't know who could.
-
Red Dragon: Man... You... You know you can't just leave! You know this is your home! You know this is the place where you can do what you pretty much want!
-
As he clears his throat Shogun lifts the mic.
-
Shogun: Don't waste your time Red...
-
Not letting him speak anymore.
-
Red Dragon: Okay, I didn't want to have to announce this tonight. But it's something you'll love... Or would of loved with the spirit and confidence you had!
-
Rin: What is Red getting at?
-
Red Dragon: At the end of our season, at our second PPV, the main event of that match will have ALL titles on the line! The Silver Thorn, the Gold Thorn, and the Black Thorn Championship!
-
Roxanne: One match? All titles? What kinda match can hold all that talent?
-
Red Dragon: In the biggest, baddest, most historic BTWE match ever, the Elimination Chamber!
-
The fans go nuts as shogun looks a little surprised.
-
Rin: The chamber! Is he serious?
-
Roxanne: He must be!
-
Red Dragon: Of course with a little change to this. We all know Shogun's love for hardcore, well... I had to think on our break. The chains will not be just chains... The chains will be covered in Barb wire!
-
Rin: Oh my god!
-
Red Dragon: There will be weapons all over the ring, all over the steel out side of the ring, against the chain covered barb wire. This will be the biggest match in BTWE history! Bigger than our first one! And Sho, you are one of the superstars going to fight in that. Of course if you are up for it, you are the hardcore demon! You know this is your play ground!

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Connoly Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:20 am

'Warriors Code' starts to play through out the arena, after a few moments Raven Connoly appears on the stage. She forgoes her usual battle cry and just starts walking down the ramp. Raven touches a few of the fans hands as she walks towards the ring. She grabs a mic and climbs into the ring with a concerned look on her face.

-

Roxanne: What is she doing out here, to kick him while he's down?

Raven: A choke artist, a freak, a looser? You know when I think of Shogun, none of those things come to my mind. You can't walk away from this, like Red says, this is your home, this is your family. You had a bad night, a real bad night, I can't even imagine what you were feeling in that match with Reigns. There is not a single person who can blame you for what happened after hearing what led up to the match, Red Dragon being out here proves that.

-

Raven takes the Black Thorn Title off and holds it in her hand, showing it to Shogun.

-

Raven: You challenged me for this earlier, right here in front of all these fans you called me out. I could see hurt in your eyes, I didn't know why, but I could see it. I saw something else though too, you wanted this belt, you wanted a shot, and part of you still wants this belt.

-

Raven throws the belt over her shoulder.

-

Raven: You are a BTWE legend, these fans have been here since day one, they've been here with you. I may be the new girl on the block, but I know one thing, I was defintely hoping you passed Red's trials to get your title shot, because then I would get a chance to go up against a legend. I would get to go up against one of the greats, test my skills against a master, you say your old news, not in my eyes, in my eyes you still one of the most talented wrestlers on this roster. I accepted your challenge already, and Red just announced a match that I know these fans want to see you in.

-

The fans start cheering wildly.

-

Raven: You hear that, I know you feel completely alone right now, but your not, your family is all around you. BTWE is your family, we're your family, don't walk away from this Shogun, because if you do you know you will regret it. You never let these fans down, you always were there for them, to lift them up, to inspire them, don't turn your back on us now, not when we have a chance to repay you.
Raven Connoly
Raven Connoly

Back to top Go down

Post  Shogun Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:08 am

OOC:Perfect just what I was hoping for great job there I`ll reply to that later however because I am currently working on the match Smile great job once again this all leads up to the chamber and I hope it will make things more interesting
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:16 am

anymore being added? jus twondering...................

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:42 am

okay so im guessing nothing is going ot be said? ill have it cut out then like an error... only thing i can do

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down