Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shogun speaks about the hardcore match

3 posters

Go down

Shogun speaks about the hardcore match Empty Shogun speaks about the hardcore match

Post  Shogun Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:46 pm

The light go out in the arena and when they turn on Shogun is in the ring with a mic in his hand. He is wearing his wrestling attire and a BTWE T shirt. He looks very happy about something as he raises the mic to his lips to speak.

Shogun:Tonight is the night I show the world exactly what I can do when I take Red Dragon Junior and best him in this ring tonight!

The crowd cheers while some chant RDJ sucks

Shogun:RDJ you made a mistake when you decided to disrespect me last week. I am not someone you want to contend with I have more experience than you could imagine and I think you will be very surprised at what I will throw at you!

Shogun paces around the ring while he is talking

Shogun:I don't think this will even be a challenge for me because after I get done with you I plan on going right for the Gold Thorn belt your father made famous! I will wi-

RDJ appears on the Thorn Tron looking smug

(OOC here you go red your turn)
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Shogun speaks about the hardcore match Empty Re: Shogun speaks about the hardcore match

Post  KamiKazie44 Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Red Dragon Jr is in a dark room, lights are very dim. You can see chains hanging from the walls behind him, letters and numbers all over the walls, smudges which look like blood all over the walls. Jr stands there looking down at Shogun with a smirk on his face.

Jr: Hey Sho, how you doing buddy?

Rin: What does he want now?

Roxanne: Shut up and let him talk. He wouldn't be up there on the Thorn Tron if he was going to be quiet.

Jr: It looks like you are not serious about me, Sho... Well, you may think this will be a walk in the park for you... But you are mistaken my friend... But I needed to do something that would get your attention.. Something that would bring out the real Shogun... The dark side of him...

Something that would make him want to punish me, something that would make him want to hurt me... You see, this is a hardcore match, and without your full aggression, this would be to easy for me.. I needed a challenge... I know I haven't won yet.. But this is my first real test...

So I got something for you.. Well, that you might want back if you care enough about it...

Rin: What did he do now? Hasn't he done enough with the likes of attacking his own father?

Shogun: Wha --

Jr: Shh, let me show you.

Red Dragon Jr walks off camera but the camera follows him. He points to the door, which have the words "Do not Enter" on it. He pulls out a key and unlocks the door, opening it slowly you can see a girl who is tied up to a chair, duck tape over her mouth and looks past out.

Rin: What is this?! You can't certainly agree with this can you, Roxanne?

Roxanne: I don't even know who this girl is...

Jr: Shogun, I have a gift for you... Please, bring the camera closer and show him... Show him his Christmas gift...

The camera gets closer to the girl with her head down. Jr walks up to her, places his hand on her chin and lifting her head up, she is dazed and out of it. Dirt and blood on her cheeks, hair a mess.

Shogun: you son of a bit --

Jr: Listen friend, you see her, the girl you can't seem to live without... This is your own fault why she is here. You picked me.. Out of all the people... You picked me to mess with... I'm not the one you want to screw with!

Rin: That's Anne! What the hell!

The crowd is booing as Shogun seems to be getting angry as he stand in the ring. Jr gets down on his knees as he rips the tape off her lips. Anne awakes, looks scared and doesn't know what to do.

Anne: Shogun, help me!

Jr pulls back on her hair as he lets out a small scream in terror. He looks at her, with a smirk and looks down at the ring at Shogun.

Jr: If you want her back, you beat me tonight... You see.. I needed your full attention for this one... Anne is your...? Uhh girl isn't she? How much do you actually care for her? She has quite the looks for being with such a nobody like yourself. She needs a real man...

He moves slowly to the other side of her, smelling her hair down to her neck.

Jr: And I think I can be that real man.

Anne: Let me go you freak!

Jr smacks her across the face as Shogun hits the grips the ropes, face is red and he looks furious.

Shogun: Let her go! You'll have hell to pay!

Jr: Prove how much you care for her.. Prove how much she means to you... You have your chance... Don't blow it...

Anne gasping for air, trying to get loose from the ropes that hold her into the chair. Jr than places his right hand under her chin, looking into her eyes, he kisses her. He stops and looks back over at the ring. Anne is spitting on the floor.

Rin: That's just sick.

Jr leaves the room and as he shuts the door, you can hear Anne screaming "Help me Sho! Please do something!"

Jr locks the door.

Jr: I'll see you tonight my friend.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Shogun speaks about the hardcore match Empty Re: Shogun speaks about the hardcore match

Post  Shogun Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Shogun is shaking with rage as he stares at the blank screen on the Thorn Tron he raises the mic to his lips once more now looking as serious as ever his eyes wide in shock and anger

Shogun:You wanted me to take this match seriously?...Well you have your wish...I will say this only once however and that is you have made a grave mistake Red Dragon Junior...You have awoken the sleeping giant and now he is going to destroy you!

Shogun throws down the mic and leaves the ring in a rage
Shogun
Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  The Creater of Greatness Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:49 pm

The crowd is booing as Shogun seems to be getting angry as he stand in the ring. Jr gets down on his knees as he rips the tape off her lips. Anne awakes, looks scared and doesn't know what to do.

Change to this:

After the crowd become witnesses to this inhuman act by Red Dragon Jr. Shogun with anger in his eyes and fury in his body grips the microphone tightly as if it was Jrs neck. Jr gets down on his knees as he slowly rips the tape from Annes lips. She then begins to wake with a scared look of not knowing what to do.
The Creater of Greatness
The Creater of Greatness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down